Caseys tax problems exposed..maybe

abbra

Reaction score
TMZ has posted this information on their website. Perhaps it will affect the case:

Accused child murderer Casey Anthony is in more hot water with the feds -- the I.R.S. believes she failed to pay $68k in taxes back in 2008 ... the same year she allegedly killed her 2-year-old daughter. TMZ obtained a tax lien filed against Anthony in Florida last week -- and according to the document, Casey never forked over $68,520 in federal taxes in 2008.

Casey was charged with first-degree murder the same year -- and is currently on trial in Orlando, FL ... facing the death penalty if convicted.

Calls to Casey's attorney were not immediately returned.

http://m.tmz.com/article_head.ftl?i...caylee-mother-federal-unpaid-back-taxes-lien/

Accused child murderer Casey Anthony is in more hot water with the feds -- the I.R.S. believes she failed to pay $68k in taxes back in 2008 ... the same year she allegedly killed her 2-year-old daughter. TMZ obtained a tax lien filed against Anthony in Florida last week -- and according to the document, Casey never forked over $68,520 in federal taxes in 2008. Casey was charged with first-degree murder the same year -- and is currently on trial in Orlando, FL ... facing the death penalty if convicted. Calls to Casey's attorney were not immediately returned.

Be kinda hard for the IRS to collect money from Caseyu when she is sitting in prison the rest of her life.

Glad that the IRS is now involved.....:great::great:

She should have paid the taxes on all that money she received from selling those photos.

Shame shame shame.

How in the world did she incur that big of a tax debt if she wasn't working? Did she inherit some money? That is a huge tax debt.

Oh...sorry didn't read the full article. She profited off the photos...

How in the world did she incur that big of a tax debt if she wasn't working? Did she inherit some money? That is a huge tax debt.

It could be the tax due on the payment received from the sale of the pictures JMHO :twocents:

She sold pictures of her murdered baby to the media... the worst kind of exploitation, imo. I wonder if the IRS can attach her Slim Jim monies?? :D

Was this for $$ received for pictures etc having to do with Caylee???

I wonder if its true especially since it was posted on TMZ not the most reliable site for accurate reporting but I am not ruling them out on this just yet.

By selling pictures of the daughter whose life she ended. The very thing the defense is using to indicate unsavoriness of witnesses who did the same.

ok, so FEDS/IRS have a case just in case ICA is freed from murder, she will go to jail for tax evasion! LOVE IT

What about CA/GA or Baez profitting from photos???? tax issues also???

Good. If for some reason she ever gets out of jail the irs can prosecute her like they did wesley snipes and willie nelson. Lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back