WA - Joseph Schesso for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Vanouver, 2010

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
THis dude lived in Vancouver at some point. He now lives in Portland. He was viewing child *advertiser censored* and somewhere as far as Germany it appears found the links and all that.

Sadly it turned out Joe was photographing an 8 year old girl who said he sexually abused her twice.

Well hey he's got a super computer and he wants it back.

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/arti...sored*-maker-I-want-my-stuff-back-1397324.php

We've had a number lately who've said they were Buddhists. Hmmm. Buddha would not be pleased.

Yeah, funny how they always skip that little detail about the child *advertiser censored*.

Are you running out of bad guys over on the East coast? How'd you find that before I did?

that can't be him (in myspace) - it says he's online now! yikes

eta: omg it is him - he is currently free!

eta again: wait a second - that profile says 50 years old - article says 33

He's got motor oil running through his veins and he's "self-educating". I have to say I've never met another Buddhist who was into heavy metal and horror flicks. Interesting guy. I also noticed that he's worked in Tigard. That's where the guy just got arrested for trading child *advertiser censored*. It was your thread, Filly. Somehow connected with the Michael Marceau/Lisa Ford mess.

He's on line now. That always creeps me out. Wait, if he's a RSO, is he supposed to be on MS?

that can't be him - it says he's online now! yikes

eta: omg it is him - he is currently free!

eta again: wait a second - that profile says 50 years old - article says 33

Yeah the article says 33 and I see the profile says 33???????:waitasec:

I see someone on as well.

Gotta check again.

holy crap he just made it private - like within the last three minutes!

Oh now this is a first. They changed it. They actually changed that profile.

They changed the age and the schools. POOF took the schools off.

he's changing it as we sit here I think

the profile I'm looking at says 50 years old

He's got motor oil running through his veins and he's "self-educating". I have to say I've never met another Buddhist who was into heavy metal and horror flicks. Interesting guy. I also noticed that he's worked in Tigard. That's where the guy just got arrested for trading child *advertiser censored*. It was your thread, Filly. Somehow connected with the Michael Marceau/Lisa Ford mess.

He's on line now. That always creeps me out. Wait, if he's a RSO, is he supposed to be on MS?

[bbm]

Lmao.

Missizzy, may I introduce you to my husband & I

:D

holy crap he just made it private - like within the last three minutes!

:gasp:Now that has never happened before.

Probably his wife changed it.

It definately said the age of 33 or I wouldn't have posted it. There were a bunch of school and work places down the bottom.

Then I believe it was 2005 he was very upset an old friend came back into his life. It made him sad.

LadyL we're gonna be getting in the same camp as Izzy with this stuff.:crazy:

crap i wonder if he was reading here *cue creepy music*

I did get a chance to read his recent 'blogs' before we lost the profile ... nothing remarkable ... one odd one about an old friend visiting & uncomfortable feelings as a result (actually seemed more like a metaphorical reference than an actual event)

but I did not get to thoroughly read the rest of the profile

what the heck are the three of us doing awake anyway?

it's like 4:15 a.m. here & I'm up getting freaked out by pedophiles changing their myspace settings LOL

should I send him a friend request? yeah, no I really didn't mean that

How weird. He wants his stuff back. That was the big deal. He said the child *advertiser censored* was stored on his "super computer" in his office.

That first article said he wants it despite the fact he's not allowed online.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:WHAT?

There's allegedly a little girl he took photographs of and assaulted. What about her?

What about the investigators in Germany having to give the US a heads up that Vancouver had some dude downloading a ton of child *advertiser censored*?

Now the profile goes private.

O.K. who is gonna check the Facebook?:crazy:

:gasp:Now that has never happened before.

Probably his wife changed it.

It definately said the age of 33 or I wouldn't have posted it. There were a bunch of school and work places down the bottom.

Then I believe it was 2005 he was very upset an old friend came back into his life. It made him sad.

LadyL we're gonna be getting in the same camp as Izzy with this stuff.:crazy:

no I totally believe you

and the news article said he is free (!) - at the very bottom ... last line I think - he's been indicted but not arrested yet? that's weird

I wonder if someone should contact the authorities? I vote Missizzy 'cause she has experience with them :D

I looked, can't find a FB.

what the heck are the three of us doing awake anyway?

it's like 4:15 a.m. here & I'm up getting freaked out by pedophiles changing their myspace settings LOL

should I send him a friend request? yeah, no I really didn't mean that

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:That guy if he's out is probably saying the same thing. "What those nutters up for anyway?"

If it wasn't so sad it would be funny. Oh and I mean sad we're still awake.

If whoever changed that profile around wants to know I'm up cause an elderly lady here is walking all around the house with a coumadin level out the roof. One fall and I'll be in the ER for two days.

This had to be the weirdest thread yet.

Now it's private. Maybe he or someone was shutting it down. The only thing I didn't see that didn't fit was that the arrested man is 33 and the MS guy says he's 50. Most people don't add years. But they're in the Portland area and state that they are married and Asian. The mug shot does look like a man of Asian descent. I wonder if the first MS could be his father. 17 years older, so possible. Anyway, here's another place he shows up:

http://www.myspace.com/joseph0355

I wonder if someone should contact the authorities? I vote Missizzy 'cause she has experience with them :D

I second that motion.

Where the heck did she go? Chasing down people in the Ukraine.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back