2011.05.27 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: Can we have something strong this am....after yesterday---I'm just a little anxious.....

Starts at 830am today, is that right?

Good morning, everyone. I will be having bad withdrawal symptoms as I will be leaving in a few hours to go out of state for the Memorial Day weekend to visit my grandchildren. You can rest assured I will hug them all a little closer -- in memory of Caylee. They are age 3, 2 and 1. I don't get to see them often, so this is a real blessing. I will sooooooo miss watching the trial and have no idea how I will be able to stand not following the case for a few days. Please know that I am so very grateful to every one of you who post and report the daily happenings. So thank you all for your tireless efforts and for allowing those of us who can't participate a way to catch up.

Good morning,
I sure was spoiled by the buffets you have been supplying.
I ended up having to cook for myself today. Ugh.

Good Morning,

Not sure any of what TL said will come in, but I think something will come in. If not i will be shocked because after all JB brought up big secret, and since JB mentioned SB in his opening that leaves a very big impression on the Jury. I believe the Judge should allow questioning on TL about Secret,

Good morning all or if you like myself are from the UK good afternoon. Court starts 30 mins earlier today 8.30am 1.30pm UK time.

A quick Hello before I am off. I will not be at my computer most of the day so I am going to be jonesing something awful. Counting on WS for any important high lights that occur today. Have a cup of coffee for me or something stronger if you wish. Thanks. Peace!

Good morning,
I sure was spoiled by the buffets you have been supplying.
I ended up having to cook for myself today. Ugh.

ahhh Just get a loaf of bread and PB&J...lol.. never gotta leave the computer..lol

Come on over Zoey... I have the Mimosa fixins all set up ..

:seeya:

Ready to roll...though...I am not sure I am going to make it though this trial. I have a house to run, children to love and hold...and this thing is like a train wreak...I keep coming back to see what will happen next.

Good morning. Ready for court to start at 8:30 from what they said yesterday.

Good morning everyone! I have been pretty much away for the past 2 days looking at cars for my oldest daughter.

Would you believe that we were shown a white Pontiac Sunfire? It gave me the heebie-jebbies!!!!!!! I politely declined any further showing of that car. :)

Does anyone know what witnesses the state will call today? Just curious to know who I will miss while on the road.... Does anyone also know if this is trial can be listened to on any radio stations? My better half won't like it but I could twist his arm.... LOL Thanks!

Hello everyone. I'm still hanging in here with you, but only just. This time difference is so frustrating. Am worried i'll fall asleep and miss everything.

Starts at 830am today, is that right?

I am soooo 'slow'...Been watching WFTV.com all 14 days but just this morning realized I'm on the wrong camera and do not see ICA during testimony. What live stream is the best one that will kinda go back and forth between witnesses and ICA? Thanks!

Twitter updates said there is a huge crowd waiting to get in today.

Good Morning every1

As usual I'm working from home, Im sure you know by now my job invovles calls comming from overseas, mostly uk, but in between the phone calls I do try to my best to follow along here, HLN, and Insessions.

Bless you all for keeping me in the loop..

eta, just gotta say Casey is EVIL thing.
I belive she killed caylee...

I do not belive for a minute that George molested Casey, casey is full of chit...jmho

the defense? I understand their job is to deflect, cause doubt, but I gotta tell ya..

they are <modsnip> and <modsnip>..mo

thay have tarnished my all time fave show alice in wonderland..

Is it just me or anyone else just feel dirty everytime the DT steps up to the podum...I either get a sick feeling or just dirty....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker