LA - 8 arrested in rape-incest of 3 little girls

I totally missed this, Spurser!! Lord help us all, this is tragic. The minute I read your post, I started doing some research. First and foremost, the charges reflect the crime--RAPE. These children were not "forced to have sexual intercourse", they were raped, plain and simple. Call it what it is, reporters. This will be under wraps as the case files are sealed.

My heart aches for these little girls. Let's hope and pray that they are safe tonight.

http://acadiaparishtoday.com/bookmark/13395654

Two child rape suspects face previous sex charges in Evangeline; all eight remain in St. Landry jail

(Major mug shot alert here--it automatically flips from one to the next)

"Eight men and women accused of rape and incest involving a trio of nine-year-old girls remain in the St. Landry Parish Jail, with bond consideration awaiting formal application. Records show two of the suspects were on bail from sex-crime charges in Evangeline Parish at the time of their arrests May 20. Two other of the suspects are owners of a popular eatery in Ville Platte; one of them was a recent nominee for Businessman of the Year...."

and

"The following suspects were arrested at their residences Friday and booked into the St. Landry Parish Jail:

John Stelly, 57, of Church Point - aggravated rape (3 counts), aggravated incest (3 Counts)

Alice Stelly, 55, Church Point - aggravated rape (3 counts), aggravated incest (3 Counts)

Jennifer Stelly, 30, Ville Platte - aggravated rape (3 counts), aggravated incest (3 Counts)

Barry Giglio, 52, Ville Platte - aggravated rape (3 counts)

Marla Giglio, 51, Ville Platte - aggravated rape (3 counts)

Marty Blood, 42, St. Landry - aggravated rape (3 counts)

Brandy Blood, 26, St. Landry - aggravated rape (3 counts)

Lawrence Ricks, Jr., 35, Ventress - aggravated rape (3 counts).

and

"....The Giglios are owners of Pig Stand, a noted dining place in Ville Platte. He was nominated for the business award, though he was not the winner. They purchased the restaurant in July 2006 after relocating from New Orleans following Hurricane Katrina."

In August 2010, Evangeline Parish issued an arrest warrant for Marty Blood. He was finally arrested on October 27, 2010, and charged with two counts of molestation of a juvenile, and one count of aggravated rape. Brandy Blood was susequently arrested on related charges in December, 2010. Their bonds were set at $450K and $50K, respectively.

The crimes the eight are charged with now occurred in St. Landry Parish in October, 2010, after the first warrant was issued, but before Marty Blood was arrrested. So, why did it take two months to arrest him? Would the second crime have occurred if he had been arrested sooner? I know the Bloods are only two of the eight perps, but I can't help but wonder.
Perp Photos

I may have to lurk mostly on this one ladies. Triggers.

tlcox--Take care of yourself, please. Don't even lurk if that's too much.

((hugs))

Missizzy

Eight people.

Eight.

Not one or two. Eight.

Can someone explain to me the depravity that would allow eight people to hurt these little girls and have not one of them step up and do something about it? How the he*l would they live with themselves?

Eight.

Things like this make it all so clear that humanity plain stinks.

Brave Brave Brave little girls. You did good, because clearly someone told. God Bless you.

Humanity doesn't stink, Dear Filly, but certain humans do.

Brave, indeed. Brave even if they didn't tell. Brave because they endured. May God comfort them and bless them with the strength to heal and grow in a positive direction.

These aren't just eight strangers. Three of the perps are relatives of at least one of the girls. Now I say, how do three family members agree to do something so vile to their own flesh and blood!? A couple in their mid-50's who could be grandparents to a 9 year-old, and a young woman of 30? How?? Why??

Then there's the other couple, also in their 50's. They own a successful business, seem to be well-regarded in their community. What drives them to abandon every fiber of decency and humanity, just toss it all to the wind to commit such a despicable act against children?

I'm not naive. I know we see it everyday in these threads. Doctors, teachers, clergy, high profile executives. I dont' recall one, though -- and Izzy will refresh my memory, I'm sure -- involving multiple women and women in the age group of the two older female suspects. Go ahead and call me a sexist, but I can't wrap my head around that, any of it, but that point in particular.

Bessie--The first case that comes to my mind is the horrid torture story out of Missouri. Ed Bagley and his buddies brutally tortured the young woman but Bagley's wife also had a hand in it. She was just arrested. There's also the group in Guthrie, Oklahoma who were all arrested for some sort of organized child sex ring at a "compound". And we have a thread on a similarly related group--extended family and friends--in Pretoria, South Africa. That is an interesting case as the laws do not allow the names of the accused to be released but they have identified that a number are women, mothers and grandmothers. There was the group of women arrested in the UK who were selling little girls' virginity to the highest bidders and the 26 women just arrested in Sweden for producing and trading child *advertiser censored*. Penni Barry out of Bountiful, UT...raping her own daughter with two different husbands. Just convicted.

And even though the Mineola Swingers Club and the Wenatchee, WA child sex rings are now being questioned and convictions dropped, several women were allegedly involved in those.

It seems that women are involved, IMO, for one of two primary reasons--either for the money of producing and selling child *advertiser censored* or to impress a male partner for whatever sick reason. I know that there are most definitely female predators but they don't get nearly the press that men do, especially if their victims are males and older than about 12. But look at Susan Brock and her daughter in AZ. Both raped the same boy. A politician's wife and daughter with a comfortable life and they threw it all away.

In human trafficking, the procurers are often women, too. And then there's meth which is known to lower inhibitions and pump up libido. I'm told again and again by LE and our DA's office that there is no end to the depravity of what meth addicts will do for sexual thrill and to make drug money.

Child sexual abuse is truly the original "equal opportunity employer"--any gender, race, religion, creed, sexual orientation, political affiliation, and socio-economic group. All are well represented.

That's just off the top of my head. Bessie, it makes me tired. And terribly terribly sad.

The alleged rapes occurred in October of last year. I would be remiss if I didn't mention the possibility of a satanic ritual abuse.

http://members.cox.net/lop1/SRAcalendar.html

Oct 30-31 (also the reversed date, Oct 13)
All Hallows Eve and Halloween Night
blood and sexual
sexual climax, association with the demons, animal and/or human sacrifice
any age
male or female and/or animal

The alleged rapes occurred in October of last year. I would be remiss if I didn't mention the possibility of a satanic ritual abuse.

blood and sexual
any age

Oh my God! Please protect our children from such evil.

blood and sexual
any age

This is similar to what I was thinking when I read this. If not satanic, is there any evidence of cult?

I hate to sound jaded but if there is, the spin will start. The FBI policy is to only look at the crime--not the motivation. I will stand here and bet tomorrow's lunch that if there's a true ring, evidence will disappear and disclosures will not be done appropriately to stand up in court. Child sex rings/cults are designed by very very bright and narcissistic people to literally cave in upon close inspection. The closer you look, the more they shatter into a million pieces.

This is similar to what I was thinking when I read this. If not satanic, is there any evidence of cult?

I have not heard anything like that running through the rumor mill. I will post if I do hear something of that nature.

OMG I graduated with Jennifer Stelly! We weren't friends, in fact I can't remember ever speaking to her. This is nuts, never thought she would be involved in something like this. Ville Platte is a small, bizarre town.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back