2011.05.27 Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell Anthony mistrial madness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
"Snip"

TONIGHT: We’ll tell you what the judge had to say about that! Baez blasts the prosecution, calling their questioning “attempted character assassination” and asking for a mistrial!

Plus, brother Lee’s fiancée melts down on the stand!

I cannot watch any HLN accept for BOMBSHELL TONITE NANCY GRACE! lol

They are so ridiculously biased when it comes to JB/DT/ICA...makes me want to go and puke.

JVM Fiance of KC's brother LA and KC both sobbed . . . this while accusing Lee of molesting kc . . .LA is on witness list for both defense and prosecution . . will LE have to respond to TL's statement about her being sexually molested by her Father and Brother? Will she have to take the stand?

Wendy Murphy - former prosecutor . .

JVM shocked MP was so gushing about KC's relationship with Caylee. . . Wendy M said cant really judge . . sure there were things KC did with Caylee reasonable things that people do . . .just doesn't excuse murder . . .

Mike Brooks: kc acting normal . . what is normal? we don't know . . no baseline . . . loving mother's killed their kids before . . what is normal w/kc . . .

JVM: MP spoke in truly "glowing terms" . . .clip play no harmful torture/abuse inflicted by KC . . relationship was amazing . . . MP "hit it out of the park for the DT" why aren't they playing kc's crude phone calls. . . clip KC asking for TL's mother . . . an f"ing waste . . .don't waste your time . . .

It's amazing to me how some of these "talking" heads are so pro defense during the day and so pro prosecution by night.

JVM to Sunni Hostin . . .are the dots connected . . her daughter is missing and she is out shopping . . .are jurors gonna get it? Sunni said many witnesses continue to say kc is a loving mother . . . not seeing the picture of a cold blooded murderer . .

Jvm . . .Wendy . . JB his opening was like a SNL skit . . .it was ridiculous . . it was stupid . . don't have to prove she was a monster . . not their theory

Sunni saying intentional murder case . . .

NG on tonight w/more KC day in court . . . also more info on Haleigh Cummings . . . Misty C is speaking out from prison

I cannot believe JVM and some of her panel just eat up this "amazing mother" stuff. I love the woman who said that JB's opening statement was like a SNL skit. It was!

oh this is not a huge setback for SA

give me a break

MP was fed that word amazing by JB and she simply parroted it.

Reports for a witness in court sound like MP got to the jurors. Oh dear, some of the jurors were feeling the emotions of MP. Some felt sincere sympathy for Casey!

Did I miss LA being confronted with the information that ICA had said he tried to fondle her and him not denying it??

asking why the SA isn't showing the video of her in interviews with LE say Caylee alive.

Guest panelist reminding Jane it is early in the trial and SA is plodding along chronologically

lol, just played clip of JP denying motion for mistrial.

JP: Mr. Baez, how many times have you asked a witness in this trial if Casey was a good mother?

JB: I've asked that question many times.

JP: Your motion for mistrial is denied

(subtext: you are the guy who keeps asking witnesses to comment on her character via her mothering. SA can pursue that and attempt to rebut it. That is not character assassination. That is effectively prosecuting)

Why isn't the prosecution showing the evil side? Then she shows some of the jailhouse video of her talking to her family.

IMO, the prosecution is waiting til the end to show this stuff. They want the last thing the hears is how it's all me, me, me and that she doesn't care about them finding the body and she tells her parents how wonderful they were.

Motive is crucially needed. Don't worry, prosecutors are going to get to that. The answer is spelled out on Casey's back in the form of a tattoo. There will be plenty to support what the motive in Casey's own words and actions. Don't you worry.

listen to MP testify. Listen as JB feeds her the word Amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member