Do you think the Jailhouse Videos will seal Casey's fate?

iluvmua

Reaction score
The one where she is talking to her mother and asking for Tony's number?

What videos have they already shown to the jury?

I hope they show them. That and the one where she can only choose one person and she chooses her dad to meet with privately. And the one where she says he was the best dad in the world. :waitasec:

I think the only videos so far have been in stores; could be wrong though.

There was no video, that I can recall, where she asked her mother for Tony's mother. There was a recorded phone call, after her first arrest where she insisted on speaking with LA to get Tony's number.

I think that phone call will be damning; also the video where she has a hissy fit & tells her parents that she's a victime too.

There was no video, that I can recall, where she asked her mother for Tony's mother. There was a recorded phone call, after her first arrest where she insisted on speaking with LA to get Tony's number.

That's the one I'm talking about

I think the one where she is going on and on about how great a father and grandfather GA is will definitely not help her abuse claims. No way someone that was abused enough to not say anything about her daughter drowning would say all that good stuff to her abuser. I just don't see it.

Yes, I think the videos, several of them are going to be damaging to ICA. There's one I remember, where she's reassuring CA that "she's close"......."I can feel it"......."she's fine". There's another where CA is talking about Caylee, I think she's saying something about Caylee being home for her third birthday and she's describing something Caylee likes or Caylee does and ICA's response is: "just like meeeeeee". Does anyone remember that one? To me, it shows her jealousy of her daughter and she sounds like a little girl trying to get in her mother's good graces.

I think the one where she is going on and on about how great a father and grandfather GA is will definitely not help her abuse claims. No way someone that was abused enough to not say anything about her daughter drowning would say all that good stuff to her abuser. I just don't see it.

That's a hindrance with pathological liars. They get so deep into the lies, they forget all of what they've said. Her DT should have seen this coming if they were worth their salt.

I think that phone call will be damning; also the video where she has a hissy fit & tells her parents that she's a victime too.

There is an audiotape of her first conversation with CA from jail. The very first one I believe where she calls and criticizes her mother for her "little cameo" on TV and says "I don't want to talk to you right now, just give me Tony's number". I don't think it's been played yet for the jury, but I'm fairly sure it will be.

There is an audiotape of her first conversation with CA from jail. The very first one I believe where she calls and criticizes her mother for her "little cameo" on TV and says "I don't want to talk to you right now, just give me Tony's number". I don't think it's been played yet for the jury, but I'm fairly sure it will be.

Ah yes! That's the same audio, the first phone call. I forgot that she talked to CA early on.

OH yes. KC sits in court like she is the victim, so demure. Once that jury gets a load of those videos they are going to see the other side of KC. The side that is evil, bossy, uncaring and yes thinking about KC. I imaging the jury will be taken back by those videos. She has only been in jail a few short days/weeks at that time she appears in the videos, as I recall and she has adapted to her new home very very well.

Yes, I think the videos, several of them are going to be damaging to ICA. There's one I remember, where she's reassuring CA that "she's close"......."I can feel it"......."she's fine". There's another where CA is talking about Caylee, I think she's saying something about Caylee being home for her third birthday and she's describing something Caylee likes or Caylee does and ICA's response is: "just like meeeeeee". Does anyone remember that one? To me, it shows her jealousy of her daughter and she sounds like a little girl trying to get in her mother's good graces.

Oh yeah . . . those are going to be doozies. I can't imagine how JB will try to explain them.

I hope they show all the jail house videos, especially, the one that goes something like this :

"Calling you guys was a WASTE, a HUGE WASTE" !

Yes ... the "cameo" !

"Mother and Daughter" are both joking about CA's "cameo" ... something like "I saw your cameo" ... ha ha ha ... "which one" ... ha ha ha

Every time I see that video I want to :puke::puke::puke:

Yeah and the one where she says the thought of her child ALIVE with some one else makes her sick.

There's one that might not be so good for the SA. The one where she says something like, "don't worry, I haven't told them anything". It might be (mis)construed to confirm the DT's sexual abuse claims. I can't remember whether it's in one of the ones mentioned above.

There's one that might not be so good for the SA. The one where she says something like, "don't worry, I haven't told them anything". It might be (mis)construed to confirm the DT's sexual abuse claims. I can't remember whether it's in one of the ones mentioned above.

I agree. Sadly, imho, they wee trying to cover her behind (NOT their involvement in a crime) before they realized the truth.. and now *those* lies are coming back to bite them in the arse.

It's a sad shame.

I think the "she's close" comment is very damning. I expect the DT will try hard not to let that be shown.

Unfortunately those tapes, (one in particular) could be damning for GA too. I had never forgotten ICA saying 'she's close', but hadn't remembered that GA had also said it.
They both said it on the same day/date, 3rd August but it seems GA said it first.

GA: "I know she's close" @ 5 minute mark
http://www.wftv.com/video/18206395/index.html

interesting snip from the vid:

GA: maybe we've all been too domineering? Maybe we didn't let you be the best mom.
ICA: Dad it's nobody's fault.
GA:You are a great mom. <talking over each other>
ICA: It's nobody's fault. It isn't.
GA : Well I just wish I could've opened more up to you and I wish I could've done stuff, but I can't go back.
ICA: No all we could/can(?) do is move on
GA: cause I know there's times you wanted to talk to me and I wish I would've listened.
(ICA starts crying)
GA: But all that's gonna change. I'm gonna listen more.

GA then tries to get ICA to set a meeting with Scott (FBI?) saying JB could even be there. Then ICA says it would be so much easier if she (ICA) was at home :rolleyes:

DT will say this is where GA started throwing his daughter under a bus.
SA will say this is proof that GA was trying to get ICA to talk to authorities because he wanted Caylee found.

JMO

I hope that does come out because I'm not sure what it actually was all about.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back