Cindy said something happened 6 weeks ago?

leandjl

Reaction score
During CA's testimony today she said she changed her mind about something (and I don't recall what it was) and she changed it 6 weeks ago. I'm wondering if we can figure out what changed 6 weeks ago?

Also, I think she said that was when she quit looking for Zanny the nanny.

Linda Kenny Baden came out on the 48 Hours special about how Zanny was a lie that Casey had made up. That was back around mid April, so it would put it about 6 weeks ago that it aired.

Correct, and the timing coincides with when George & Cindy became aware of the defense theory.

(hi scandi! :wave:)

George also said that he didn't know something until 6 weeks ago.

I thinking that when it was outs of what Baze was going to do and the other Anthonys were going to be throw under the bus.

Six weeks ago is when she found out Caylee died in the pool and that everything ICA told her was a lie...and the rest of the DT stratedgy of throwing George under the bus.... 6 WEEKS AGO, wow that answer was chilling to me...only after I realized what the significance of this date. Go back and watch and see the agony on her face when she says 6 weeks ago.

I thought it was when they found out the DT was going to use the molestation theory. And possibly that it was George who found Caylee Marie in the pool and helped dispose of the body. I don't have a link, but going by George's testimony he said something along the lines of:

"We wouldn't be here today if I found Caylee Marie".

Just MOO - need to find a link to confirm.

Mel

Six weeks ago, they got a clue, imo. TG

six weeks ago the Anthony's were informed of what the DT's defense was going to be:
Accidental drowning
GA sexual Abuse
Caylee dead since June 16th
Never was missing

all of it.

Six weeks ago, the Anthony's world ended as they knew it. They were confronted with just how far their daughter would take the lies to save her own skin.

George also said that he didn't know something until 6 weeks ago.

I thinking that when it was outs of what Baze was going to do and the other Anthonys were going to be throw under the bus.

During his testimony, George incidated that he hadn't known how his granddaughter died until that day (?) or just recently. JB suggested in his opening statement that George found a dead Caylee in the swimming pool!

Perhaps they found out about the "accidental" drowning 6 weeks ago but after reading this article....it seems they knew for awhile about the sex abuse claims.

George Anthony Asks Casey ”Why Destroy Caylee Marie”
http://www..com/2011/05/george-asks-casey-why-destroy-caylee-marie/

Throughout this week, especially during GA's testimony, I read/heard from various blogs, that 6 weeks ago they found out that George would be accused of molesting Casey.
I believe this is when they also found out that Zanny was a lie and Caylee supposedly drowned. I believe George and Cindy didn't know until opening statements, that Casey blamed them. Cindy's fault because she left the ladder up on the pool and George was watching Caylee before Casey got up in the morning. Once George and Casey realized Cayley was missing, George found Caylee and blamed Casey for her drowning and forced Casey to go along with his cover up plan.
Of course, it's not true, but the jury doesn't know as much as we know about the case.

It was when they found out everything was a lie and Caylee died that day. (they may have realized she was murdered that day by Casey.)

Linda Kenny Baden came out on the 48 Hours special about how Zanny was a lie that Casey had made up. That was back around mid April, so it would put it about 6 weeks ago that it aired.

I agree with you.

During his testimony, George incidated that he hadn't known how his granddaughter died until that day (?) or just recently. JB suggested in his opening statement that George found a dead Caylee in the swimming pool!

This was my understanding as well. I don't think either of them knew that Caylee allegedly died on this day.

You brought up a very important point salverenga. I agree that it was 6 weeks ago that they found out about the accidental drowning defense.

I also remember that CA said " There is nothing in this world that could make me believe that Casey did anything to Caylee". I think the past three years she has stood by that statement but when IMHO the DT shared with the Anthony family attn. the defense strategy six weeks ago (IMHO it was shared as a professional courtesy to their attn.)---she had a moment of clarity. She and GA both did and that clarity was the realization that KC indeed did do something to Caylee. JMHO

I recall GA saying he did not know he would be accused of part of the coverup of the supposed drowning on the 16th of June til opening statements and that that really hurt. Is that what you are referring to?

tybtw for reminding me of that BetteDavisEyes, I had forgotten the A s were blindsided by that little nugget not six weeks prior but on the opening statement morning.

All these posts are great. It's never just one thing when one's world collapses, huh?

Six weeks ago the stuff hit the fan, in a 360 degree fashion.

Six weeks ago they found out everything was a lie. Six weeks ago they were going to be accused of a cover up. That the new Caylee died on the 16th of June 2008. They have had it with KC making there lives a living He!!. Thank God they have Attorney Lippman now. He is helping them through this mess there daughter caused

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back