More speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitrousPowrdSS

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Its getting really old but here goes the speculation again. I have been reading in a lot of blogs and on facebook that there is speculation that I am the father of Caylee again. Am I missing something or??? Why would people think that?

Its getting really old but here goes the speculation again. I have been reading in a lot of blogs and on facebook that there is speculation that I am the father of Caylee again. Am I missing something or??? Why would people think that?

I'm lost! who posted this?
People think YOU are the father or someone else?

Oh for crying out loud, Nitrous! Are they REALLY? Gossipmongers!!!!

Well, we don't think that here! That's for SURE!!!

ETA: :hug: Makes me mad they are writing that crap about you!

I only read here and hadn't heard any speculation like that, Nitrous. Have no idea what the other sites may be saying, though....

Good to have you on with us tonight, though.

There seem to be a lot of people that have just started watching the trial and have not kept up with all the case and seem to be holding onto past misconceptions.

People that know this case do not believe that.

I'm sorry that it's still happening to you.

Well, I don't even know who you are, Nitrous, so I don't believe a word of it. ;)

Sorry you're having to put up with that carp, Nitrous. You certainly don't deserve to be dragged through the mud like that!

wow .. can't say I've heard that one before! Sorry to hear you are being dragged through the KC mud .. again *sigh* The trial is prolly stirring a lot of dust into the internet .. I can only say I have never heard this here at Websleuths.

Ahh! nevermind! I don't think that! If my opinion counts in the virtual world ...

Every guy is a potential father because the real bio has never been revealed. You've stated that you didn't meet KC until 2007, so I guess peeps just want to contemplate the possibility. But if they do the math, they'll see that you being the father is not possible.

I'm just being honest here so please don't be offended but part of the reason might be because you testified that KC brought Caylee into your bed. That does seem strange imo. Did you two not think twice about that?

Woe-be-Gone -Nitrous is not RM - Nitrous lived at sawgrass with Annie D! He did not sleep with ICA!!!!!!!!

Nitrous - a lot of people speculate based on some magical ability they believe they have to deduce who the father based on that person's appearance. I guess it was your turn because every other guy with brown hair has been in the mix ...

Woe Be! I'm sorry I didn't see your last post before I posted! I was not crackin' on you with the "abilities" talk!!!!

There is not ANY evidence as to who Caylee's father was so we aren't going to speculate here. Let's just try to help Nitrous because he came to the place where he knew rumors are not allowed.

Someone is the father of Caylee.

I'm thinking this secret would explain alot about Casey's anger & resentment.

JMO

I've never once speculated as to who Caylee's father might be. To me, it was always a moot point. And frankly, I just never really cared.

JMO

Dude! It's Memorial Day weekend! Sat. night! It sux that you have to worry about this crap! You should be out having fun!
I'm sorry,that people are fools.

I feel that it is highly unlikely that even ICA knows for sure so how on earth could anyone else??

Sorry you are dealing with more garbage fallout from this case Nitrous, and glad to have you stop in tonight. Been a bit. Hope that you are well.

Please THANK this post to show you support. Dante!

You seem like a great guy and came across as very credible on the stand - no axe to grind, not trying to paint it for anything other than what it is - just telling the truth as you know it. Same goes for most of Casey's (former?) friends that I have seen testify. Just want to say I'm sorry that y'all have had to deal with any of this BS. You all seem like a good bunch that got caught in the middle of a nightmare. It has not been fair to any of you. I hope it is almost over for all of you.

I haven't see the speculation about you here at WS, but I don't doubt it exists. My suggestion is to blow it off. Some people just like to yap to hear themselves talk. Again, sorry you are having to deal with any of it.

I think it's very sad that these young people are having their names drug threw the mud.
Nitrous god bless you and all the poor people that ica touched with her evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10