Revisiting = 'My Theory'

Camper

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It is difficult to reconstruct my original thinking included in my old thread "My Theory" after so many years since I worked diligently on it. The many crashes that we have had on WS overtime has made my theory long gone.

I will say that MJenn and I colaborated together on pieces of 'the theory', many evenings in Yahoo chat, later Moab joined us. MJenn actually visited an airport in GA, and got some answers for some of our puzzles. Moab helped with poking holes here and there by posing questions etc.

It may be that MJenn and I came up with about the same wonderment at the same time about JAR, anyhow we got together sometimes at 4 AM to chat and think because we found that both of us were on about the same page with thoughts about JAR.

My thought is that the reason there was not the 'Traditional Ramsey Christmas' video was that JAR MAY HAVE shown up and spoiled the Christmas atmosphere somehow. If you donut know 14th street where Ramseys lived is an extremely narrow street. I live 25 minutes from Boulder and have surveyed the area on numerious trips there. It was Christmas day that their elderly neighbor SAW someone that he thought was JAR walk up to the Ramsey home. Ramseys and
their attorneys convinced the old man (who was about the same age as I am now, only then) that it was NOT JAR. Part of the Boat Man tale of someone who said they were JAR, was that the Ramseys said JAR was NOT in Michigan at the time Boat Man said he was approached.

NOW this is a brand new thought that has come to me, just yesterday. JAR's air tight alibi includes two of his best college buddies, who attended CU when he was there. All three young men were together in GA for a Christmas get to gether. NEW thought, one of them could have used one of their fathers planes to BRING JAR back to BOULDER Christmas day. This is speculation on my part. By the same token they could have taken him back to GA Christmas night!

My previous theory was that a drunken JAR was accompanied back to GA in Ramsey plane piloted by Ramsey pilot, hence the plane was not ready the next morning as planned to leave for Charlevoix. Several years later Ramsey sold his loved and cherished plane to his loved and trusted pilot at a highly reduced price. In DOI Ramsey tells of the modifications he had done to his plane, that made it the only plane of this model to have these speed increasing things added to it. Packed in my garage are the time frames and names of the modifications that were made to increase air speed, and to bear the reasoning that such a flight was possible to have been accomplished. They can be read of in DOI.

One of the facts that WE uncovered was that on Christmas night the airport in GA would have had a skelton crew, however, the refueling is handled by individual arriving in the plane, NOT an attendant, and a credit card is used by inserting in the gas pump pay area. This allows someone to land and leave rather anonymously and NOT necessarily seen by anyone.

Another tidbit was the blanket found in a suitcase in Ramseys basement with JAR semen on it, and a Dr. Seuss book in the same suitcase. The dictionary opened to the page that included the definition of incest. Stirs our interest, whether in fact it is connected with the murder or not, we donut really know, suspicious at least.

Mr. Stein did not come to the Ramsey home the day of the ransom note discovery. (see my new thought in red on this0 He could have accompanied JAR back to GA. Mrs. Stein taking it upon herself to answer the door to the BPD when the 911 call was made the night of the 23rd. She NEVER opened the door to the policeman, or WE might have gotten to the bottom of what had really happened. Jonhn Ramsey took careful steps to distance he and Patsy from the Steins. Said they did not become great friends until AFTER the murder. Then they moved in together and stayed for if I recall, 6 months, another hmmm for me.

John Ramsey quickly hired attorneys in GA for the entire family. The GA branch of Ramsey family clammed up. JAR buddies and JAR supposedly were all at a movie Christmas night, and were able to produce the theatre ticket stubs MUCH later as I recall. ODD imop for 20 something year old boys to retain ticket stubs for the same movie.

Yes JAR was conspicuously left out of DOI. Nothing, nada, zippo, zap.

In closing, young adults who attend CU are most often children of wealthy parents. To think that one of the young men would NOT have had access to an airplane is not unthinkable. IF JAR was home in GA for the holiday either after being sent home just after the 911 call on the 23rd, or having been in GA at that time for certain. He could have come to Boulder on Christmas day through his own contacts, and could have gone home on the Ramsey plane in the night as I already outlined.

Unanswered questions remain, and are worthy of further investigation after this many years. IF I remember missing parts I will add them later.

Read my thoughts on the beginning of my suspicions of JAR and Boatman, on an old thread of mine called "What If", repeated on the thread called "If It Weren't For..."

All thoughts expressed on my posts are based on media reported information over the years, and my structured thinking in connecting the apparent missed dots.

If this is true, then certainly phone records of all incoming and outgoing phone calls of the people involved and/or questioned by police (the alibis, the pilot, family in GA, etc.) would help clear this up right away. Someone would have had to call someone at some point if they were instead involved in a crime or trying to cover up or even get out of Dodge, so these phone records would prove that their "airtight" alibi didn't jive up.

Camper,

Burke Ramsey is my number one suspect in this crime, but John Andrew Ramsey is my number two candidate. JAR would jump to the top of my list if a crack would appear in his alibi.

JAR's blue suitcase in the basement containing the comforter from HIS bed, a matching pillow sham, a Dr. Seuss children's book, fibers from the comforter on JonBenet, and JAR's semen on the comforter, looks mighty suspicious. And the masturbation AEA device wrapped around JonBenet's neck is a hallmark of teens and young adults. JAR was 20 at the time.

Even if JAR's alibi holds up and he wasn't the actual killer, it appears as though he could have been the children's tutor of erotic asphyxiation. The contents of the blue suitcase cannot be casually dismissed.

JMO

BlueCrab said:
Camper,

Burke Ramsey is my number one suspect in this crime, but John Andrew Ramsey is my number two candidate. JAR would jump to the top of my list if a crack would appear in his alibi.

JAR's blue suitcase in the basement containing the comforter from HIS bed, a matching pillow sham, a Dr. Seuss children's book, fibers from the comforter on JonBenet, and JAR's semen on the comforter, looks mighty suspicious. And the masturbation AEA device wrapped around JonBenet's neck is a hallmark of teens and young adults. JAR was 20 at the time.

Even if JAR's alibi holds up and he wasn't the actual killer, it appears as though he could have been the children's tutor of erotic asphyxiation. The contents of the blue suitcase cannot be casually dismissed.

JMO

============BlueCrab, good followup for me by you. If the young boys were indeed tutored in these 'skills', what importance do you place on the 'missing video'? Unless we see Burke unwrapping a stun gun on Christmas morn? Or having a fight with JonBenet on Christmas morn? OR my theory of JAR showing up, and family going haywire with the video camera still cranking. Perhaps he had been banished after the 911 call thingie, speculation on my part. Yep your review of WHAT was in JAR's suitcase adds a big chunk to my theory.

The BPD took Ramseys word for the fact that JAR was not in Michigan for timing of Boat man thingie (wonder what proof they had, 'PI' could check that out. The BPD took Ramseys word for fact that JAR did not walk up to the Ramsey house on Christmas Day. (GA family vouched that he was not in CO, as I recall*). DID BPD take Ramseys word for JAR being in GA Christmas Day? * I believe I read that BPD checked out any 'booked' flights for JAR to or from Boulder, donut have the real facts on that thought.

So, alibi's are critical to have been kept tight to the vest. Wonder if JAR and his two friends are still friends? A PI could figure that one out. What if WS took up a donation for a PI ?, NED? Credit card records on planes refueled at the GA airport Christmas Day or night 1996. I would suspect that the fuel sold on Christmas Day and night would be sparse. Just exactly whose card was used or if a corporate card were used for fueling. IF IF a corporate card were used for refuel, the dutiful accounting department would pay the bill without a blink, hmmm.

PI could find out what JAR is doing these days.

Speculative question, how many college chums are still chums 8 years later, 15 years later, 30 years later, hmmm.

Someone who had accidentally killed a child while under the influence, and having full realization upon the sobering up process would need a mature man to assist in a trip back to GA.

So, IF IF my theory is correct, Patsy wrote the ransom note to save the family Incredible embarrassment and sorrow.

I also recall JAR sitting by JonBenets grave, in GA, looking very contemplative and sorrowful. No pictures were captured of JAR's other sister being there, or the grandparents or John. Pictures taken of Patsy at the grave doing things. My speculation and thoughts on this tidbit were that JAR was trying personally, to come to grips with the death.

Hmmm.

All thoughts expressed on my posts are based on media reported information over the years, and my structured thinking in connecting the apparent missed dots.

Camper, I remember all the hard work you & MJenn did on this JAR theory (wasn't TLynn involved too? I don't remember). Anyway, because of your posts back then, I, too, thought he could have been involved. For exactly all the reasons you've posted here. I also agree with Bluecrab, actually Burke is still up there on my suspect list, I always keep coming back to his involvement. And I also agree that JAR is up there as well.

Don't forget the "forgiveness" comment he made to police, also. And I read somewhere once that JAR "disappeared" for awhile after the murder. It's been quite awhile since I read that, and I have no source or link to that info. But I remember it because I thought it was possible he could have been involved. I don't know if he went on a drinking spree (I've read he likes or did like to drink a lot back then), or what happened. I just remember reading he vanished and couldn't be found for a time.

Also interesting is the fact that Barnhill supposedly saw him and was talked out of it by the Ramsey investigators. When you add up the totality of all of this, it is damning. I also think it's odd that you would hold onto a movie stub, especially a college kid. Who does that? I throw mine away practically the minute I enter the theater. I also noticed he was not mentioned much, if at all, in the . No pictures of him, but one of about every other sibling.

I stick by my theory on the perp as being a male and will go even further and say a male Ramsey. I would not rule out friends of this male Ram being involved, either, ala Bluecrab's theory. Patsy is, IMO, involved in the coverup, but is at the bottom of the perp list as far as I am concerned. Thanks for bringing this up again Camper. I'm with you.

Camper....thank you for posting your theory here. I enjoyed reading it almost as much as I enjoy reading what bluecrab has to say. my only question is this .... why on earth would patsy keep her mouth shut is the oldest son was involve - if you believe she loved JonBenet more than life itself, why would she be apart of this injustice to jonbenet?

londonPI said:
Camper....thank you for posting your theory here. I enjoyed reading it almost as much as I enjoy reading what bluecrab has to say. my only question is this .... why on earth would patsy keep her mouth shut is the oldest son was involve - if you believe she loved JonBenet more than life itself, why would she be apart of this injustice to jonbenet?

---<><Patsy seems to truly love John, John loved his family by first marriage, John loved JonBenet and Burke and Patsy, Patsy loved Burke, Patsy loved her status in the community. The coverup imop was to keep Johns career in motion. Not a good thing to have a son who MAY have accidentally killed his little girl while engaging in sex games while under the influence of alcohol. IMOP the death was a result of our increasingly moral lacks, social influence on the young people that anything goes, affluence frequently corrupts people and their morals.

The total sadness of the whole thing, and the destruction of their prestige, and their family as well. They are still trying to put a life together in motion, but the past keeps rolling up behind them and hitting them where it hurts.

My hubbies grandpa had a little saying, 'Have some, get lots, rub it in your hair'. Excesses reign among the population today.

Thorkim, in the beginning of the evolvement of my theory, the ONLY persons working on the case, in Yahoo Chat with ME were the ones I mentioned. I did print out all of the chat sessions, and they are in storage from the move also. No arguments when they are in black and white. More I could say about that experience, but will hold my keyboard tongue.

Camper,

I have two children that are my own, whom I love dearly. I also have two step-children that I am raising as my own. I am telling you if one of my step-children was "suspected" of hurting one of my children, there is no way in hell that I would cover for them. i love them, but i am telling you there is something to be said for children that are your own blood - i would move heaven and earth to protect them and heaven and earth to bring justice if they were hurt or God forbid killed... i cannot imagine my social standing or husband getting in the way of that. that is the only flaw i find with your theory. if patsy was protecting burke, her natural son, that is far more plausible for me. obviously, this is just my opinioo

From DOI, page 222 (paperback), John states:

"Even though we were 1,092 nautical miles from Boulder as the crow flies, news from Colorado still made it quickly to Atlanta, and the problems in the police department seemed to persist....

On the front page of the Thursday, September 4 edition of the Bolder Daily Camera, an article ran from an "unnamed source," which complained that the district attorney had nixed a search warrant of the Access Graphics' offices and the Access hangar space where I supposedly stored my airplane at Jeffco Airport. As I read the article, which was filled with errors, I couldn't keep from responding with a letter to the editor protesting these "unnamed source" as being also "uninformed."

The truth was that I'd have gladly given permission at any time to the police to look at our offices, the hangar, or anywhere else. As a matter of fact, we had agreed to all their requests for access and information....The really wrong part of the article was the inaccurate statement that my airplane was stored in the Access hangar. If the police thought my airplane was stored there, they simply hadn't done their homework very well: it wasn't. Even their leaks seemed flawed."

In his arrogance to condemn "flawed leaks" - John reveals that no one knew where his airplane was, no search warrants were issued, no one checked the records or hangar(s).

DOI, page 351 (paperback) John speaks of a "cat and mouse" game with private airplanes:

"The plan worked flawlessly, and we were able to depart Atlanta without any picture takers. We refueled in Salina, Kansas, and then flew on to the Fort Collins airport, where Mike Archuleta picked us up and flew us to the Broomfield airport - kind of a switching-cars-with-airplanes routine. Ellis Armistead met us at Stevens Aviation and whisked Burke away for downtown Boulder. We had worked out a rather complex scheme:..." (and then it continues about getting Burke to the courthouse...)

Again, John's ego of "outsmarting" reveals his capability of "complex schemes" involving private planes.

I never participated in Yahoo Chat - but I did work diligently on developing JAR's theory at that time - but only on Websleuths.

Also, if I remember correctly, there was a discovery of one of JAR's friends having a pilot's license...and I remember mapping his home very close to the Jeffco Airport.

It was a public website that listed all licensed pilots...do you remember that website, Camper? Is it part of the Federal Aviation Administration...?

Edited: this may be the site:

http://registry.faa.gov/amquery.asp

However, now it seems they want personal info to access the database (because of 9/11?)

PI Thank you for your critique of my theory. However I am not too concerned on whether people enjoy reading my theory, but rather if LE would investigate fully, and bring justice for a little girl who had no say in the matter of her death. I do feel there were many failures exhibited by LE on their time clock and work sheet, for JonBenet and her justice. One additional comment on giving up your stepchild for 'accidentally' killing your blood child. The world is filled with people of conscience and the ones who can look the other way when matters of import are involved.

A person can never attach their morals to other individuals. People march to their own drummer, the best you can do is to spark their interest in doing the right thing, and hoping that they will step up to the plate and do the right thing.

TLynn] Your posts numbered 9,10, and 11, should indicate to PI and others the 'schematic techniques' of the Ramsey family. Those folks on the planet who wish to deceive, will have a plan put into place quickly before or AFTER their deed.

The ENTIRE Ramsey family were so familiar with airports in diverse locations, travel times and routes with their 'toy' plane. Plus the speed/mph of the 'toy'.

Flying for business, family matters, to their vacation home in Charlevoix, tours they took as family, pageants etc. This family was as familiar with the 'air travel world', as the rest of us know without blinking where 7-11 is, or the grocery store we use.

I would feel so honored to have a special prosecutor assigned to this case and go over OLDE unplowed ground in this case. Dirt clods that I have put into a neat pile, with this thread of mine.

TLynnWould it not be interesting to know where Brad and JAR met for the FIRST TIME? Was it at a local airport, college or just exactly where?

Camper....
I agree with you 100% that this case has been blundered and justice NEEDS to be done for this little girl. You are also right in that everyone marches to their own drummer; once person having a conscience does not translate into another having same said conscience. that being said, i enjoyed reading your theory on this case and wish, as all do, that this horrible murder would be solved.

You are alive, alive, how wonderful! How the heck are you??

My memory has a few cracks in it, if you want to get out your mortar bucket and help me out here thats ok too.

PI - thank you for understanding my view of this entire mess.

I just had a brain storm. I am going to print out my theory soon, and give it to an FBI agent friend of mine. We attend our church ball games together sitting and passing lifes problems back and forth, and have other friendship
connections with him also.

I have put JonBenet on the back burner for a long time, because of the care of my husband. It has been only since I came back a few days ago, that I am liking my theory even more!!!!!!!

Hmmm.

My printer is outta whack now, puter was corrupted by MS sup pak 2, and need to fix first, my life has been full but will DO IT!!!

Need to print it out for him! Black and white is good.

Camper said:
I just had a brain storm. I am going to print out my theory soon, and give it to an FBI agent friend of mine.

Need to print it out for him! Black and white is good.

Get out, get anywhere, get all the way to the F.B.I.!

While you're at it, write up BC's theory. I'm sure the F.B.I. needs comic relief these days. :D

Camper, it's so good to "see" you back here! I was around when the JAR theory was being discussed, and it has always been my number one, with BDI number 2.

No Christmas videos being available always made me think that JAR had been there on Christmas morning and that "evidence" had to be destroyed. My only hangup in it all is Patsy covering for a stepson; however, like you said, we can't assign our own morals to another individual in any given circumstance.

I know it's a weird thing, but my 21 year old son keeps all his movie tkt stubs in a little bowl on his bedroom dresser. He comes home and drops them in there. I have often wondered why he does that--just an oddity. :waitasec: He has them from as far back as high school. Guess we'll have them on hand for an alibi, too. LOL

IMO

we always keep our movie stubs too. After the ticket is torn in half, we just stick the other half in our pocket, just in case we have to go to the bathroom and have to get back in the theatre. When we get home they are usually thrown on the desk and stay there a few days, I'm sure.

Did they have ATM records/photos of him there in Atlanta? I cannot recall if I read that somewhere or not. And again, just by checking phone records would probably clear this up. I would think they have checked all of that though. I find it hard to believe a "under-educated" person here on this forum (as BM always refers to me as), would be the only person to think of checking that, so therefore, I have to assume they checked all of the records already. I think there is a LOT of things we do not know that would change a lot of things.

I did think of this the other day though. When a child dies, and if they were crying before they were killed, would that be something that could obviously been identified as having happened prior to death? I have not seen many children in my days working around the dead, so I really don't know, and the ones I have seen were from motor vehicle accidents/hit by automobiles, etc. I haven't thought of this before either. But when you cry, you sometimes have quite a bit of nasal discharge and your eyes/tear ducts obviously secrete a significant amount of lacrimal fluid, so would there be evidence from that? Might be something of significance because if it were a stranger, she would be crying I am sure before this happened to her. Then again, if she were "in trouble" with her mom she would probably cry a lot then too, and on the flip side, she may not be crying if she were playing with her brother, or if she were with someone she trusted and they just attacked her not giving her much time to cry. Just a thought. Might not amount to anything.

It is the link - thanks. Couldn't find Chris Stanley (whom I thought was found few years back) - only found recent John & Archuleta.

Name : RAMSEY, JOHN BENNETT
Airman's Address : 213 ELM ST
CHARLEVOIX, MI, 49720-1137
FAA Region : Great Lakes
Date of Medical : Jun, 2003
Class of Medical : 3
Expiration : Jun, 2005
Airman Certificates : Commercial Pilot
Airplane Single Engine Land
Airplane Multiengine Land
Instrument Airplane

Name : ARCHULETA III, JAMES MICHAEL
Airman's Address : 1815 STONEHENGE DR
LAFAYETTE, CO, 80026-9115
FAA Region : Northwest/Mountain
Date of Medical : Aug, 2004
Class of Medical : 1
Expiration : Feb, 2005
Airman Certificates : Airline Transport Pilot
Airplane Multiengine Land
Airplane Single Engine Land (Commercial Pilot)
Glider (Private Pilot)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back