Casey "really did" expect her mom to stand by her, Here's why:

Marsha

Reaction score
Casey really did expect her mom to stand by her and believe her monstrous accusations about GA, Here's why IMO:

After watching ICA's angry crying jag when her mother left the stand Saturday and did not acknowledge her, I realized that ICA "really did" expect her mother to stand by her and not GA. She honestly did not expect CA to walk past her and not even look, and then to go back and hug GA.
These have probably been ICA's thoughts since she decided to put all the blame on GA:

****I've lied so much before and she always believed "me".....she'll believe me now

****Dad has been in so much trouble with mom before....the gambling/money !! problems he created during their marriage
and mom was always madder than hell at him.....she'll believe "me" cause I've never created any problems like that

****Mom's not ever really happy with dad......she loves "me" more than dad

****Dad and mom have separated before and mom wasn't happy with him then and she and "I" stuck together....she'll stick by me

****When I lied about working at Sports Authority and other stuff, and dad found out, she stuck up for ""me, against dad......she'll stick by me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cfNxWeRPOg[/ame]"][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cfNxWeRPOg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cfNxWeRPOg[/ame]

JM:twocents: Any other thoughts please weigh in.

Casey really did expect her mom to stand by her and believe her monstrous accusations about GA, Here's why IMO:

After watching ICA's angry crying jag when her mother left the stand Saturday and did not acknowledge her, I realized that ICA "really did" expect her mother to stand by her and not GA. She honestly did not expect CA to walk past her and not even look, and then to go back and hug GA.
These have probably been ICA's thoughts since she decided to put all the blame on GA:

****I've lied so much before and she always believed "me".....she'll believe me now

****Dad has been in so much trouble with mom before....the gambling/money !! problems he created during their marriage
and mom was always madder than hell at him.....she'll believe "me" cause I've never created any problems like that

****Mom's not ever really happy with dad......she loves "me" more than dad

****Dad and mom have separated before and mom wasn't happy with him then and she and "I" stuck together....she'll stick by me

****When I lied about working at Sports Authority and other stuff, and dad found out, she stuck up for ""me, against dad......she'll stick by me

JM:twocents: Any other thoughts please weigh in.

I think you are right on and will add maybe she was thinking if she got out and GA wasn't there it would mean she gets all the attention and financial benefits on top of that

I think you are right on and will add maybe she was thinking if she got out and GA wasn't there it would mean she gets all the attention and financial benefits on top of that

Exactly! Good thought.

Another thing.. we know that Cindy had wanted to divorce George, but decided against that when she found out that George would get half the proceeds from sale of their home, and that she would probably have to pay him alimony. If Casey knew about this, perhaps she thought Cindy would view this as a opportunity to kill two birds with one stone -- to possibly get rid of George without all the financial hassles, and to get her daughter acquitted.

Oh yes for sure. Casey was beside herself and seething with anger, Cindy completely blew Casey right out of the water.

Casey believed her mom would stick up for her, because in casey's world (insert twilight zone music) Casey believes her mom is just like her. Casey's narcissism has her believe that she is better then anyone else, and worth lying on the witness stand for.

Of course KC expected her mom to stand by her. KC has been lying, stealing, manipulating for most of her life. She knows it and her mom knows it, and she knows her mom knows it. KC firmly believed her mom would stand by her now as she always has in the past no matter what she did.

That crying fit sure gave us a good opportunity to see the difference between when ICA is REALLY crying (out of anger and frustration, yes, but there were some real tears and her face and eyes were red) versus the FAKE crying (dab tissue near eyes, examine tissue, dab again, poke eyes with finger, dab again, examine tissue) that you see when Caylee is discussed or shown.

I do think she expected Cindy to support her story. But this one apparently has gone too far.

Perhaps the three years without ICA living with them have helped CA and GA rediscover the world of reality.

Tink

I think history itself would assure KC that CA would stand up for her regardless of the lies. However I don't think KC had much of a realistic long term strategy. She seems incapable of doing any real forward planning, just lying through the present moment until the next moment comes along.

So it's even possible that she did not give much if any thought to CA's reaction beforehand.

That crying fit sure gave us a good opportunity to see the difference between when ICA is REALLY crying (out of anger and frustration, yes, but there were some real tears and her face and eyes were red) versus the FAKE crying (dab tissue near eyes, examine tissue, dab again, poke eyes with finger, dab again, examine tissue) that you see when Caylee is discussed or shown.

I do think she expected Cindy to support her story. But this one apparently has gone too far.

Perhaps the three years without ICA living with them have helped CA and GA rediscover the world of reality.

Tink

It appears to be that ICA has no real ability for empathy and sympathy for anyone other than herself. Somehow it seems she was quite jealous of the burden in her mind which was her daughter. She sure seemed extremely jealous of her in many ways. I took the headshaking no during CA's testimony talking about Caylee's room and stuff in the backyard as being clearly an affront to ICA's selfishness. Those were hers. She still hates Caylee.

I think history itself would assure KC that CA would stand up for her regardless of the lies. However I don't think KC had much of a realistic long term strategy. She seems incapable of doing any real forward planning, just lying through the present moment until the next moment comes along.

So it's even possible that she did not give much if any thought to CA's reaction beforehand.

She can't carry out long term plans perhaps. In my mind, she researched on getting all three of them to be gone thus assuming the house as she talked about with friends. She couldn't finish the job, because she was having too much fun.

Very true, and I hope ICA realizes that while she is in jail this weekend, feeling royally screwed, that everyone else is bbqing and having get togethers, that she will never see again. Enjoy your weekend ICA, thanks for standing up for Caylee GA and CA, and thanks for being the incompetent attorney that you always have been Baez.

What the heck is CM there for???? Havent quite figured that one out, other than playing the old card.

Very true, and I hope ICA realizes that while she is in jail this weekend, feeling royally screwed, that everyone else is bbqing and having get togethers, that she will never see again. Enjoy your weekend ICA, thanks for standing up for Caylee GA and CA, and thanks for being the incompetent attorney that you always have been Baez.

What the heck is CM there for???? Havent quite figured that one out, other than playing the old card.

People that have respect, generally respect their elders and they need him. I think he is far more effective than JB. He makes me nervous. I seriously doubt there is one iota of realization of her situation in regards to others doing well while she rots. She is too ego centric to consider herself anything other than a princess with all the attention. I think she feels everyone else is jealous of her.

Mason is the death penalty qualified pro bono atty . . . Baez is not

Well in the words of JB: "KC, you are acting like a 2 yr. old"

Another thing.. we know that Cindy had wanted to divorce George, but decided against that when she found out that George would get half the proceeds from sale of their home, and that she would probably have to pay him alimony. If Casey knew about this, perhaps she thought Cindy would view this as a opportunity to kill two birds with one stone -- to possibly get rid of George without all the financial hassles, and to get her daughter acquitted.

Just for clarification, we really don't KNOW this....it is what we have heard from a third party....

In reality, court documents show that GEORGE filed for divorce....HE was the PLAINTIFF....and HE was the one seeking the divorce....

Which always made me suspicious of this third party information...if CINDY was the one controlling and making the money, why didn't SHE file for the divorce and why and where did George come up with retainer money to act quickly and actually FILE for divorce?

Hmmm.....:waitasec:

She can't carry out long term plans perhaps. In my mind, she researched on getting all three of them to be gone thus assuming the house as she talked about with friends. She couldn't finish the job, because she was having too much fun.

I thoroughly believe ICA had thoughts of getting rid of her parents. I'm not sure if the reason she didn't carry it out is because she was too busy having fun - although she was. As has been said and proven many times, ICA isn't capable of thinking or planning anything past the immediate future. I think the reason she never carried through with her plans to off George and Cindy is that it was a much more difficult and complex job than killing a defenseless two year old. And we all know she wasn't into working that hard. JMO

I imagine ICA expected CA to lie about the pool ladder also, or at least be more wishy-washy about whether she had taken it off or not.

I thoroughly believe ICA had thoughts of getting rid of her parents. I'm not sure if the reason she didn't carry it out is because she was too busy have fun - although she was. As has been said and proven many times, ICA isn't capable of thinking or planning anything past the immediate future. I think the reason she never carried through with her plans to off George and Cindy is that it was a much more difficult and complex job than killing a defenseless two year old. And we all know she wasn't into working that hard. JMO

So very true! What's puzzling to me is that it appears much harder to pretend to have a job (in how far she took it) than it is to actually have a job! HAHA.

I imagine ICA expected CA to lie about the pool ladder also, or at least be more wishy-washy about whether she had taken it off or not.

That would have been an easy thing for CA to do, to be less than clear on the stand if she did or didn't. That was a strong stand on CA's part to be clear. That was a message I guess in a way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back