Ricardo M. testimony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com

ricardo morales on stand, age 27, lives in illinois for 1 1/2 yrs, married has 1 child, lived in fl 2007 & 2008, working @ car dealership - service dept setting appts for car repairs,
first met kc june 2007 at a party, started to date 2/2008. She told me she worked @ universal studios - event coordinator . . . Her job required her to give tours of universal and islands of adventures for people from out of town . . . Never visited her @ work, occassionally talked about juliette and boss named tom from work, never met them or spoke to them. Lived @ 232 n. Glenwood . . . A townhome. . .lived w/john chatt, he lived there when i dated kc, kc's daughter caylee came over to townhome while dating . . .feb 2008 til mid april 2008 we dated. She stayed over with me 4 - 5 nights a week she stayed over, almost every occassion caylee stayed with us, caylee slept in the bed, i slept on one side, kc in middle, caylee on the other side. Kc didn't leave any clothes . . .she would bring stuff over for herself and caylee . . . Never left anything . . .brought it into my home . . .photo taken of kc & caylee in rm's room @ glenwood apt . . . (objection . . . Pre-trial ruling on this photo . . .overruled) late january because caylee has bruise under her eye . . . (jb sidebar? Hhbp not right now!)
mr. G: Move to enter into evidence. . .
Jb - we would object
hhbp - approach the sidebar!

Mr. G:

broke up in april 2008, after you broke she would come over not as frequently, wasn't bad breakup, never met ga or ca, had been to the a house, went over once early on for breakfast when we were dating - her parents weren't home. On 6/7 kc & caylee spent the night, (objection . . .overrule) on 6/9 & 6/10 . . .kc spent night . . .saw caylee on those dates as well . . . Morning of 6/10 last time i saw caylee . . . Heard name tl (jb: Objection . . Sustained) didn't see kc anymore that week . . . Saw kc next on 7/1 , between 6/10 & 7/1 very minimal contact w/kc - 1 or 2 text messages, didn't tell him caylee was kidnapped, missing, something bad happened, etc. . . .on 7/1 living @ same residence w/a friend sleeping on couch @ the time . . . Ah, friend of mine & jon chatt. . . Known her for years. . . She got in car accident . .car wasn't working and our house was close to her work . . . She was looking for place to live . . .planned to move in with kc into kc's parents home . . .discussed it with ah . . . Saw kc on 7/1 she was sitting in living room talking to ah, when i woke up she was sitting in chair talking to ah, surprised to see her had not seen her in few weeks, didn't upset me. Nothing strange/different/not upset/crying didn't say caylee missing, no change in her demeanor on 7/1 vs. 6/10. On 7/2 went to boston for 6 days/week, flew into orlando on 6/8 and didn't leave the airport and left again on my next flight . . .to pr, flew on my own to meet john c, ah & troy b, planned for 6 months, kc was invited to pr - we were dating when planning that trip or before, i didn't think kc was going to pr with me & my friends. . .i didn't rescind the invite . . .she was still invited, returned 7/15, saw kc that date @ orlando airport . . She was picking us up from airport . . .we arrived in afternoon . . .kc was same as she always was . . .happy/smiling asking about our trip, normal kc, no mention of caylee missing/kidnapped/kc looking for her/anything terrible or horrible happened to kc/nothing in word or action that anything wrong.

Lunch recess!

rm on stand . . .jb doing cross . . . Jb hands over photo to hhbp . . . Hhbp asks if has given the court the original picture not a copy . . . .jb publishes photo to jury "win her over with cholorform" ad . . . This was posted on rm's myspace . . . . They were dating in mar. 2008, rm posted pic when he was dating kc, found it humorous @ the time . . .just a joke . . .never mentioned chloroform to kc that he recalls . .. Mentioned he sold photos to globe magazine . . .they approached him . . .he had not spoken to the media but when "globe came knocking with $4k you started talking to media" . . .(yes) . . . Rm admits he sold pics . . . (rm rolls eyes & pops his tongue) . . . 3-4 nights a week caylee would sleep on the on other side of kc in same bed . . . (jb wanting the statement of 7/25/08 . . .objection . . .counsel reading transcript instead of witness testify . . . .jb no requirement it be a question . . . Hhbp read him the question . . .)
there was one time when were dating she actually started . . . While they were both in my bed. . . .

Jb: Aside from the chloroform ad on your myspace and selling pics of caylee . . . Is anything you witnessed on 6/16/08
rm: In regards to kc . . No

jb: You wouldn't be intimate with kc with caylee in the bed (don't think so) myspace is common method you and friends communicated with back in 2008. (yes)

mr. G: How many pics have you uploaded to your myspace account . . .
Rm i don't know, don't know the dates, the year . . . Maybe 2008 . . . I know what chloroform is used for to put people to sleep if they inhale it . . . I never did chloroform searches on internet . . .

The detective and i were referring to one night . . . On 6/9? (objection . . .overruled)
kc & caylee stayed over on 6/9 to 6/10 . . . Both slept in same bed with rm, the question det. Edwards was asking was not on 6/9. I didn't recall the dates but only morning i woke up and caylee was not there but kc was. . . .

Mr. G referring rm to refresh his memory . . . Pg 1290 line 8 - 1291 line 21.

Rm the night that i woke up without caylee in the bed was not the night of june 9th, kc said her mother called in the middle of night and asked her to bring caylee home . . .

I don't recall rest of morning. . . Woke up kc in bed, caylee was not. Rm was not awake for phone call . . .kc said that the reason she left in middle of night.

Jb: You are saying there is only one time caylee was not in the same bed . . .

Rm i don't understand what you are getting at

jb witness kc's interraction w/caylee. . .did you see how caylee reacted (objection . . . Hhbp mr. Baez . . . .)

rm i saw caylee interact w/kc, never went hungry . .. Kc hug caylee . . .
Appear genuine . . Appear happy (objections)
didn't seek kc strike, torture, punish in method consider torture . . .

Caylee had trouble going to sleep . . . Only time rm saw kc discipline caylee . . . Normal mother putting child to sleep.

Jb no further questions . . .

Witness is excused

5/26/2011

You can click on the arrow next to wenwe4's name and go to the area of the trial thread where each witness is being discussed! :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth