Melissa E.'s testimony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com

melissa england on stand . . . In july 2008 she was in orlando visiting troy brown (her boyfriend @ time) . . She didn't know kc before coming . . .knew of her from troy mentioning her . . .troy picked me up @ airport . . Dropped things @ his apt then went to voyage . . . Doesn't remember where it is . . .were going to meet troy's friends. . . Met kc, she was very friendly,outgoing, asking about troy & me plans for weekend . . .stay in orlando for few nights then go to sarasota for 4th of july to see me's friend . . Tb was a valet in hotel downtown . . He had taken off the rest of week . . .but was called in july 3 . . . Kc asked what me's plans were . . .kc offered to take her shopping while tb was @ work. . . (objection-overrule) . . Me accepted her offer . . . They had been @ voyage about 3 hrs. . . Everyone drinking (objection - overrule) including kc . . .no mention kc had a daughter . . .tb mentioned daughter previously but kc never said had daughter/kidnapped/needed help to find her/no indication anything wrong w/kc. Kc talked about getting a tatoo next day . . . Kc asked if me want to go w/kc tatoo . . Me declined . . Met up @ jp's house next day . . Didn't exchange phone numbers or email addresses . . .got in touch thru tb. Sometime around noon . . .tb lived w/sister, kara, then we went to jp's w/tb, kc was already there when we arrived . . .later i saw what kind of car kc had. When i first saw her that day she was happy,friendly, very outgoing. No mention caylee missing/kidnap/anything bad happen. Kc drove a grand cherokee type car . . . Suv . . .she said it was tl's car . . . Hers was in the shop - no other detail about what wrong w/kc's car. Me met ah the night before .. .kc told me about ah lost $ night before when she was sleepwalking . .. . (objection . . .approach)

me first went to target then to the mall w/kc . . .she heard kc arguing w/someone on the phone. . . Demeanor she was speaking harshly and sounded irritated . . .i overheard it was about $ issues . . . I overheard the word nanny . . . .kc said she had an argument with her mother . . .didn't elaborate on what it was about . . . Kc really liked her boyfriend . . . No mention of her daughter . . . Went to mall . . .shopped @ couple different stores . . . I think she purchased a few things . . . She was on her cellphone on and off all day . . .mostly texting . . One text she said was her work and she was on vacation and they were contacting her . . . She said event coordinator for universal . . Me did marketing for a different firm . . . We discussed event planning can be stressful . . . She didn't say what text from work said . . . @ mall kc never mentioned caylee. . . We stopped by tb's house so i could ready . . Kc came inside with me . . .we left together . . . Troys sister asked kc about caylee . . . Kc said wantd to leave orlando as public school system wasn't as great wanted caylee get a better education . . . Went to dinner that ah worked @ started w/h. Houlihans . . .kc and me went to dinner . . Sat in ah's section . . .sat in her section . . .kc talked about wanting to leave orlando . . .kc liked orlando but thinking bout leaving . . . No mention of caylee, missing/kidnapped . . . Kc was happy . . Talked about tl several times through the day . . .she was excited it was new relationship . . .picked up tb and went back to jp's house, kc had different plans but accomodated to pick up tb from work . . . She told person on the phone she had car trouble and could not go with them , . . .she then threw phone down and said omg i am such a good liar! We were going to bars downtown, i think we all went downtown together . . .tb, me, kc, ah and jp chatt. . . .went to chillers . . .everyone drinking (objection-overrule) kc was same . . .happy/outgoing . . .no mention of caylee . . .we were having a good time . . .kc had several calls . . . Me didn't hear conversations . . . Kc was upset with phone calls . . .she was crying very diswrought, arguing with her (brother or mother) . . .tb told me about phone conversation . . .kc mood changed . . . Very upset . . .crying often . . .several phone calls . . .kc not doing well . . .wanted to leave. . . Taking the phone calls . . . There were times she was trying to get in a good mood . . .eventually she was upset and wanted to leave . . Not in a hurry . . .everyone went home and went their separate ways . . . Me went to tb's house . . .said goodbye to kc outside the bar . . . Kc still upset . . Asking about our plans for holiday weekend . . .me thought they might go bowling on sunday and kc & tl were invited . . . Kc acted as it was good idea . . . No further phone calls or emails nor saw kc after 7/3/08 again.

Cross:
Jb you live in north carolina
me - i live in boston , i flew from boston . . State paid for flight & hotel . . Don't know how caylee died . . .no infor on when caylee died, not where she died . . .
Jb: Kc not confide in you about missing daughter . . .kc nothing wrong. . .daughter was deceased. . .her childhood, any of her horrors or what she had gone thru (objection-sustained) . . .
Sidebar for the win!

me just met kc that weekend, doesn't know if she was good mom, loved her daughter, caylee loved her, nothing except what happened on that weekend.

Witness is excused.

Mid afternoon special recess . . . Til 10 minutes past the hour of 3:00

5/26/2011

You can click on the arrow next to wenwe4's name and go to the area of the trial thread where each witness is being discussed! :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie