Reality TV Show "The Farm" goes too far

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
OUTRAGED viewers blasted TV channel Five yesterday for showing David Beckham scandal girl Rebecca Loos pleasuring a pig.

The sickening act — in reality show The Farm — was branded “bestiality on the box”.

The brunette, 27, stimulated the boar for ten minutes as she collected a flask of semen to inseminate sows.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004462161,00.html

how come the pigs get all the cute ones? :eek:

lex said:
how come the pigs get all the cute ones? :eek:
I have to admit I was pretty shocked at this one... I get a laugh from reality TV ~ but I would flip if my daughter saw something like this. :furious:

C list celebrity doing what she is good at according to sources close to Beckham.

More outrage on The Farm

Paul Daniels' wife Debbie McGee has caused fresh controversy on The Farm by washing a horse's penis.

It follows a deluge of complaints after Five's reality TV show featured Rebecca Loos masturbate a pig.

Debbie, 45, was shown using a sponge to wash the foreskin of a gelding called Rob, reports The Sun.

Wearing a hard hat and gloves, she spent a minute rubbing its penis, closing her eyes and gritting her teeth.

Debbie also injected a sow with the semen that Rebecca collected, while Vanilla Ice scrubbed a second horse's private parts.

The RSPCA was horrified by the horse scene and called for a mass boycott of the show by viewers.

A spokesman said: "This is the latest outrage. For an unskilled person to carry out this technique is risky and could harm the animal. It must be done properly.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1132974.html?menu=

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Hugh said:
C list celebrity doing what she is good at according to sources close to Beckham.

Hugh said:
It was canned at the weekend
Well that is good news... any idea what time this show was on in the evening? I mean early enough for kids to see it?? :eek:

With all these shows they have a time delayed censored showing, I think you can watch this virtually all day. then the main show is unedited which goes out at 10pm. The "Watershed" for television here is 9pm, anything before that has to be considered with children in mind. Having said that it is pretty liberal, it always makes me laugh when USA celebs go on our chat shows and say some fairl;y mild swearword and then suddenly exclaim "can I say that on TV", the answer is yes you can.
Personally I would rather kids watched some of the later night history etc than the early evening sopa operas, I hate them, poor acting, poor scripts and they are killing the English language, rant, rant etc

The only shows like that I let Noel watch are Survivor and once in a while fear factor.. she does not watch any of the sexually saturated shows. She mentions that other children in school are watching them and why can't she :eek:

Over my dead body.. thats why. :slap:

I am afraid I might appear a bit victorian but on schoolnights Katie gets a half our of Dora the Explorer followed by 15 mins of Storeymakers. Joe has 30 mins of Little Bear (Canadian show I think) and 30 mins of Scooby Doo (because I like it) and that is it.
I did however make him stay up wand watch the Nelson biog the other night, it was compulsory.
I know we cannot wrap them up in cotton wool but whilke I still have a say they will only watch what I think is suitable. Joe does however listen to the news on Radio 4 with me, and I do have to get to the volume control sometimes, like during the Beslan seige, but other than that I let him listen, he will probably grow up hating politics, history etc but I have to try.

Hugh ~ I love Little Bear :) Emily, duck, owl, hen, cat

one of my favorites... Noel still watches it once in a while and she has the movies too. Great show.

Hugh, I'm with you in re: television watching. No more than one hour per day (1/2 in the a.m. with breakfast and 1/2 hour in the evenings after homework and before shower). The weekends are a little more relaxed, but there are only a few channels that I let them watch without asking.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back