Amy Huizenga's testimonies

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenwe4

Reaction score

AH w/FG...met KC New Years 2008...very close friends....knows Ricardo M...Atty's approach bench....Sidebar....quick wrap up

proceed...

In Jan/Feb 2008...working Orlando theatre working backstage...and waitress @ Houlihans...I thought she was working at Universal...didn't see ID...once or twice a week once she and Ricardo started dating...emailed alot...text message...instant message almost daily...hang out after work....@ time living with Troy B...and Lauren . . . who moved out during that time period...saw Caylee during that time...most of the time Caylee in bed @ Ricardo & JP's ....typical Friday and Saturday night ...kc couldn't go....no one to watch Caylee ... kc would bring Caylee over ...kc put Caylee to bed in Ricardo's bed....we would hang out....Jan & FEb 2008....approx. how many times kc unable to do things because of Caylee ...once a week couldn't make plans because it couldn't happen....kc and Ricardo broke up...messy on and off again breakup....aware of it from Ricardo....not as much but yes....living with Troy Brown....planned on moving in with Caylee and Casey...found out house w/Troy going to be sold mid may...finding apartment then we were going to move into a ahouse.....in May appointment for an apartment she was told about....can't remember couldn't go...kc did research...happened more than once with various things we were going to live in...taking over parents mortgage payments and a room AH could move in there...early July or late June....wanted to meet her Mom...CA was going to go to one of the places to see where we might be living ...happy and natural to meet her Mom...no specific plans to meet her mom....during May kc relate issues/problems re: Caylee...kc thought CA would be watching Caylee then CA didn't watch her and KC couldn't go out.....very frequently basis it would happen...frustration was greater as increasing frequency....AH gives phone number.....

familiar msg from kc on cellphone...text message from kc on 5/3/08...objection....overruled...

11:10 pm ...downtown tomorrow my mom owes me....this week I am there no way I am staying home. ....why owe her? AH never really knew (Object! overrule said never knew!)

strained hard relationship, CA continually aggitated with her....unfit mother...extremely upset . . .didn't know why Mom would say those things...Object- overrule

frustration with her Mother....AH heard beginning or ends of conversations....her Mom was crazy, kc needed space...couldn't understand that....

June 2008 - moved in with ricardo...6/5 or 6/6 wrecked car and they lived close to work....moved in with them to walk to work....Ricardo Morales and JP Chatt...wreck car on way home fell asleep....needed get another car...kc give a ride to Jax to purchase a car from her uncle....kc to pick up AH extremely early in morning....date 6/13 ? Date to go to Jax....kc did not pick her up that morning....AH texted to confirm she was awake... that morning ....she had n't over slept...she texted back family problems going to hospital with her Dad....

AH rented a car....spoke on phone wanted to know what happened with DAd (object- relevance -sustained) come to Fusion that evening..... return from Jax that night? Yes go to FUsion? No. Looking for different job? AH continually looking for work in Theatre....she wanted to work @ Universal bring it to someone for her...emailed her resume doesn't recall what day....doesn't believe saw KC that date (13th) period of time didn't see her for 3 weeks....car trouble....2 flat tires, run out of gas twice...extremely bad smell from car...

recognize text messages on exhibit from KC....texts not objected from Defense....

AH w/FG on stand...text something plastered to frame.....car smelled ...2 phone conversations and text was end of story....11:34 am...11:49 my car ran out of gas again...about a week before car ran out of gas.....first time didn't ask AH for assistance...another text 2 weeks in a row on a Friday....stupid car ran out gas again..... hoping car wouldn't be towed from Amscot......any further text messages re: getting her car gas...period of time she started staying w/AH knocked on door really early stayed and didn't leave....her boyfriend was leaving town.... AH didn't plan on having kc stay..... she thought she had been staying @ TL's but not said that she had not been home....implied not said.....strive/problems w/her Mother ...yes not any more than usual....kc not very happy w/CA more frustrated....CA was wanting to see Caylee ...stuff going on at home wanted to keep Caylee away & out of drama of GA & CA considering divorce....her DAd cheated on her Mom.....first time heard from KC possible divorce from two of them? don't remember exactly....potential pending divorce was the Not happiness at home keep her from...time for them to have their lives and be away from her parents....frustrations unhappiness unresolved problems..... resentment was deep....AH thinkin she was moving into the home....many dates set before at least 2 dates...almost got a moving truck....kc cancelled both times....landscaping needed to be done...various issues w/house GA wanted to fix up before it was ours.....20 people at the home.....CA took back the deal at one point....BOA had 30 day policy paperwork signed could be undone . . .it wasn't happening...added to frustration with her mother....why CA went back on deal? I don't remember... this was in July.....adjectives to describe CA by kc? mainly crazy....not in words I can recall...talked alot....normal child complain about parent stuff....alot to do with caylee wanting to see her....frustration with the past.....(object - speculative ....Mr. G? statements made by kc - sustained on last question)

KC shows up at your door....wind up staying with you about a week...had stuff in TL car...never brought stuff in like staying long term....it wasn't my place....I couldn't allow her to stay I didn't like that.....William Waters is friend of AH helped plan party @ WW's and invited kc to party....kc said couldn't come because Caylee . . .AH said bring Caylee kids are fun @ BBQ's, kc think about it......always had excuse for Caylee...w/Nanny
doing a tour of FL @ Busch Gardens ....@ WW's party...ask about CAylee....didn't have to ask ....kc said Caylee w/ZTN, 7/5 woke up tapping fingernails on computer...kc extremely happy TL coming home that day.....left where she was staying on 5th.....kc went to Wills for the day...AH had to work....driving TL car kc car in shop....trip planned for FP in 7/08/08....went with JP and Ricardo M. and Troy joined them....planned far in advance....kc wanted to go...after they left kc said couldn't go.....obviously wasn't working out....someone to watch Caylee...unable to find anyone to do that . . .

AH w/FG....took kc back to TL came back to pick up the boys....left to go to FL mall...JP really wanted phone.....CA called her....cA very X3 scared....surprised never spoken to CA....afraid? cautious to speak to CA ....kc told me she was crazy.....meet CA? she came picked up from FL Mall...need to take her to kc....what going on in CA life over last month....take her to TL house...knock on door...kc comeout CA confront her.....knocked they said open...AH opened saw kc sitting on couch motion come out....told her come out....CA was not terribly far away....landing 12-15 feet away.....far enough out of eyesite...close enough to get there....CA very confrontational....angry....massive explosion of mother and daughter....litle scared...close self off...managed to escape confrontation and defense....first question...fairly certain where Caylee was (object-sustained) with the Nanny.....agree to take CA to Caylee with very big amount of persuasion....defendant demeanor w/Her Mother @ this stage? confrontational defense but meeting CA in middle as far as aggression....giving as good as she got....did kc want to leave? No (object-sustained) don't remember hearing words trying to et away....we went to car...AH in backseat....front seat.....not speaking to CA on way home....only if asked Caylee was...she is with Nanny (object-hearsay...overrule untimely)....most kc responses crossed arms ....

AH w/FG....took kc back to TL came back to pick up the boys....left to go to FL mall...JP really wanted phone.....CA called her....cA very X3 scared....surprised never spoken to CA....afraid? cautious to speak to CA ....kc told me she was crazy.....meet CA? she came picked up from FL Mall...need to take her to kc....what going on in CA life over last month....take her to TL house...knock on door...kc comeout CA confront her.....knocked they said open...AH opened saw kc sitting on couch motion come out....told her come out....CA was not terribly far away....landing 12-15 feet away.....far enough out of eyesite...close enough to get there....CA very confrontational....angry....massive explosion of mother and daughter....litle scared...close self off...managed to escape confrontation and defense....first question...fairly certain where Caylee was (object-sustained) with the Nanny.....agree to take CA to Caylee with very big amount of persuasion....defendant demeanor w/Her Mother @ this stage? confrontational defense but meeting CA in middle as far as aggression....giving as good as she got....did kc want to leave? No (object-sustained) don't remember hearing words trying to et away....we went to car...AH in backseat....front seat.....not speaking to CA on way home....only if asked Caylee was...she is with Nanny (object-hearsay...overrule untimely)....most kc responses crossed arms ....

Pasting here . . .my bum got shut in the door closing . . . ouch!!!

HHBP regarding Huggins re: collateral matters solely inside of that ruling caselaw....what are the collateral matters related to....read Coruso vs. State.....cited in decent gems to pick up on....relate solely to collateral matters ....balance test must be apply re : 6 felony convictions material.....prejudice flows from that.....evidence in Huggins shave pubic hair....consciousness of guilt...be specific......HHBp will read them tonight....convictions permissable similar to Huggins or border on reversable error.....
once bell rung giving time for JB to revisit.....cannot unring it....

no editorial comments....no closing or opening arguments right to the point...10 min. each side make your points.....please read opinion very carefully....print out on Westlaw on pg. 21...headnote2....starts.....

adjourn....JZb talks to thwart atty.....kc back turned to audience.....kc stops to talk w/lady @ table making deputy wait.....out dor.......JB and DS fade to black.......

AH w/JB....
not friends w/kc very long....texted & called each other....AH gave LE all text messages....JB looking all over for papers.... text msgs from 4/24/08 - 7/08....couple of texts admitted yesterday...youth today text....pretty good representation of your relationship with kc...good picture...only 1 text about kc wanting to out and CA watching Caylee....many times AH asks kc to go out....many times kc said she cannot go . . .sometimes she is sick...don't know what kc motivation for not wanting to go out....kc relationship w/CA...didn't know kc very long....never met CA before 7/15....AH testified what she was told (X2)....only knew kc 5 months.....majority of AH info contained in text and phone calls.....1 text on 6/27/08 Amscot ran out of gas....smell in the car text.....AH memory during that time might have been a little fogged...longtime ago....AH drinking quite heavily during those days? not heavily.....going out 3-4 nights not significantly drink....when you crashed your car when asleep . . .you were drinking and driving....I don't think that is relevant....I had stopped drinking 3 hrs before....long boring stretch of road..... I have nodded off many times on that stretch of road during the day.....turn to pg 4736.......looking for it......

AH reading text.....I hit a guardrail.....I think I am ok....thank god I didn't get a d.u......
HHBP: let me read it! ok approach!

AH w/JB....totalled car during the accident....sent out texts to people asking check on AH to make sure she doesn't pass out.....

KC dated RM, AH moved in with RM after KC broke up.....after 7/15 you went out Jesse G?....you always wanted to meet a good Christian boy....AH - yes that is the truth.....
AH not at A home on 7/16/08...talked to kc...don't remember anything from that conversation to help determine what happened to Caylee....

Witness excused subject to recall......
AH asks may I say something? Counsel approach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10