Tiny cute dog tries to swim in air from AC unit...

I love the look on that pup's face. It's like, "Look, I'm swimming!" Then he gets this little proud smile.

That dog is not "swimming", it is being held down by some dumb *advertiser censored** that has no respect for the animal. It is trying to run away, not swim. It is a cute dog but it will probably be dumped once they make it a complete nervous wreck.

Looks cute, at first, but it is rather mean in nature because the direct woosh of air on his little nostrils is impeding his breathing, that is why he keeps moving his head side-to-side. Poor puppy is trying to get away.

Are you sure he's trying to get away? Usually a dog will squirm around to get out of a hold, not just move his legs in a running/swimming motion. Also, I think that a Chihuahua would snarl if actively trying to get out of a hold.

I agree, though, that there might be something going on with holding the pup on the top of the chair rail . . . hard to tell where that chair is in relation to the dog.

Now I feel stupid for posting this...I just saw that the little dog seemed to be enjoying the cool air from the AC...

It could have been cute if he was doing that on his own....

I'll try that with my German Shepherd and see if she tries to swim.....:floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back