A not so beautiful life.. either way you slice it

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibyoungr

Reaction score
As I watch today's session on my DVR and watching Cindy and Casey I can't help but think...

Even if Casey got off, say the jury just can't convict her because there is no "proof of a murder" per JB.

1. She has no work experience, and no education hard to get a job in this economy.

2. Threw daddy under the bus. She is not going back home to live.

3. Maybe could go to school but unless she changes her name and moves to a remote area of Montana... where there is no internet or tv... it would be hard for her not to be recognized.

4. No man will want her after this.

She lies consistently to try to manipulate everything to her advantage. In her sick mind she does not realize she can't keep lying.

Just what could Casey do if she got off? What does she think sitting in court... When I get out of court I am going to do.... WHAT? Try to be serious as you can. The answer has to have a way she can live for free and be around people who will believe her lies.

I will go first....

I Casey, will convert to Catholism, join the convent and lie about feeling remorseful and I will live off of the good people of the church. This way I will have a free roof over my head and I think I might have a chance of saving my hide and still go to heaven.

I hate to say this but there are men out there who would want Casey after this, some would want her because of it. As the old saying goes: "It takes all kinds to make a world."

ICA thinks she will be rich due to movie and book deals, of this I am sure.

Well she did say she would adopt a child:waitasec: , get an RV and tour the country with her fellow inmate friend when she gets out....
Is that delusional enough for JB???

I hate to say this but there are men out there who would want Casey after this, some would want her because of it. As the old saying goes: "It takes all kinds to make a world."

Well, a lot of (young) guys buy into the notion that crazy women are wild in bed, and they don't care if she's crazy as long as that part is good. Of course, most of the men saying that have probably never run into the kind of crazy that can turn your life upside-down forevermore. I bet TL regrets hooking up with this particular "crazy" woman.

Yep, I think if she is acquitted (AKA NO WAY IN HECK) she will pocket a couple of mil and never work again (oops I mean ever). Of course this limited income will reduce the trips she can take to Targe' but these are the sacrifices she will have to make living in a motorhome anyway.

You're right, she cannot go home.

Fortunately as a convicted felon I doubt she can adopt either.

The nunnery is out - no S.E.X. going on there - girl has three years to make up.

I think she's a con artist, and that if she were ever released she would find people to swindle and con. She'd be in jail for fraud in no time, as that's one of her favorite tricks.

She's probably convinced herself that she could be a lawyer, but that will never happen.

If she were to get off, truth is, she more than likely will turn out rich:banghead:

yeah, if she puts her mind to it and works hard at it. Even Snooki has to, it doesn't come easy. The only way she could make money would be to have a reality show about her "bella vita" life.

If she got off she would sell the rights to her story. Make a few million.

No she wouldn't go back to CA and GA's home. Not because she wouldn't be allowed there but because she is over them right about now.

She'll have lots of men chasing her and wanting to marry her. It'll be her pick. Lot's of guys on the internet have said she's "hot" etc. etc...many men like a dangerous woman JMHO.

But I think the most important thing that would happen is she walked out of that courtroom a free woman is that she would kill again. I do believe that. If she got away with it once, she's the type to do it again. JMHO.

I highly doubt she will get off. What's so beautiful about sitting in jail until the day you die?

A normal job would not consist of much considering she is already a convicted felon.

If KC were to be acquitted, or even if she is convicted and eventually released I have no doubt that she will do quite well.
As we have seen from the jailhouse letters, there are plenty of people that believe in her, want to be her friend, even marry her and take care of her. They may not be the highest quality of people out there but KC isn't in a position to be choosy.
If she were to be convicted would she be able to profit off her crime? I am sure she would find a way around that anyway. She would be like a Lindsay Lohan sans any kind of talent or redeeming quality, famous for her negative behavior and capitalizing on it.
I have no doubt that even if she were to be free some day, like OJ, she will return to jail. I don't think she is capable of living a normal life and her sense of entitlement will ensure that by flaunting the rules she will spend more time in jail then out.
God forbid she has more children. Hopefully Children's Services would be all over that.
I truly believe that in spite of all the harm she has done that the Anthony's will never turn their back on her. She will always be their child and they will always want to believe the best about her. She will almost certainly go to be with them if they are still alive if she is released.

As I watch today's session on my DVR and watching Cindy and Casey I can't help but think...

Even if Casey got off, say the jury just can't convict her because there is no "proof of a murder" per JB.

1. She has no work experience, and no education hard to get a job in this economy.

3. Maybe could go to school but unless she changes her name and moves to a remote area of Montana... where there is no internet or tv... it would be hard for her not to be recognized.

She lies consistently to try to manipulate everything to her advantage. In her sick mind she does not realize she can't keep lying.

Just what could Casey do if she got off? What does she think sitting in court... When I get out of court I am going to do.... WHAT? Try to be serious as you can. The answer has to have a way she can live for free and be around people who will believe her lies.

I will go first....

I Casey, will convert to Catholism, join the convent and lie about feeling remorseful and I will live off of the good people of the church. This way I will have a free roof over my head and I think I might have a chance of saving my hide and still go to heaven.

Good chance she would be eliminated whithin 48 hours.

If KC were to be acquitted, or even if she is convicted and eventually released I have no doubt that she will do quite well.
As we have seen from the jailhouse letters, there are plenty of people that believe in her, want to be her friend, even marry her and take care of her. They may not be the highest quality of people out there but KC isn't in a position to be choosy.
If she were to be convicted would she be able to profit off her crime? I am sure she would find a way around that anyway. She would be like a Lindsay Lohan sans any kind of talent or redeeming quality, famous for her negative behavior and capitalizing on it.
I have no doubt that even if she were to be free some day, like OJ, she will return to jail. I don't think she is capable of living a normal life and her sense of entitlement will ensure that by flaunting the rules she will spend more time in jail then out.
God forbid she has more children. Hopefully Children's Services would be all over that.
I truly believe that in spite of all the harm she has done that the Anthony's will never turn their back on her. She will always be their child and they will always want to believe the best about her. She will almost certainly go to be with them if they are still alive if she is released.

IMO, I think parents take so much, and all have a breaking point. I have my doubts they would ever let her back into their lives. By herself, she has managed to take the one thing that meant the entire world to them, Caylee. It would have been bad enough had ICA taken Caylee away somewhere and never left them see her again, but to kill and destroy this beautiful, innocent little girl that their world evolved around, I don't feel can be forgiven, even by ICA's parents who once loved her deeply. I believe that you can only be hurt so much and beaten down so far, that you no longer care.

All great posts. I just can't but watch Casey during the trial and wonder what her thoughts are... crazy as they are. I imagine little bubbles above her head with her thoughts above them. Like "Shoot, this lie is not working... let me think of another." "or "When I get out of jail.. I am so gonna...."

If she did make money off of anything..would it go to her lawyers?
Besides that, I believe if she got out, she would forever have to watch her back.

WOW! What a fgrightening thought!

She would just find another bunch of unsuspecting victims to suck dry. Even if she had her own millions from movie/book deals, etc. It would be much more fun for her to spend OTHER peoples $$$$. She has been doing that for her whole life.

She might try to get together with Joran Van der Sloot?

I will go first....

BBM

I dont think this is true. There are some very crazy people out there. (westboro baptists come to mind) I dont think for a second that there arent any men out there who would give her a chance. I suspect she would try to live anonymously and find herself a new man who could take care of her. I think that is the only hope she would have for a new life. A new man...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123