Help The State Defend George, Cindy and Lee

darnudes

Inactive
Reaction score
I've been thinking today about the complete and utter betrayal that Casey Anthony has visited upon her family, and while I don't honestly believe the State require any assistance from us, I've been remembering videos, interviews and letters that completely nullify everything Baez/ICA stated in their opening statements.

Here is one to get the ball rolling.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHJIFYUBeEs"]YouTube - ‪Cindy and Casey Anthony's Calls to 911 about the Protesters - Sept 18 - Caylee Marie Anthony‬‏[/ame]

This is the one and only 911 call ICA ever made to LE to request assistance at the home of the Anthonys - ICA is very concerned about her father and mother fighting the protesters outside the house and ICA mentions George several times. Not quite the behaviour you would expect of someone who hated their father.

I'm not very good at embedding video, but would someone please put the one up of ICA telling her father what a great Dad he is? (jailhouse visit).

Part one of George's jail visit to ICA

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBK7CSYNmTA"]YouTube - ‪George Anthony visits Casey at jail part 1‬‏[/ame]

If Casey was being molested, would't of she gotten out of the house at 18? Certainly you would't then have a baby and let your dad babysit... Does she get outside news? Casey has to know America hates her. Or is she in a fantasy world?

How about desperation to get out of jail and go live with her parents?

Is that something someone traumatized by incest does? Is it something someone who watched her daughter die tragically there does?

In todays videos shown in court there are a few things which really help the state, imo.

George asks Casey to reach out to the sheriff's office and speak to them without Baez.
IF George were part of this conspiracy why would he want her to do that?

He also asks her if she wants to speak to the FBI and he will set that up. Again, would a guilty man want the FBI to come onboard?

why didn't she tell her molestation story to LE when she had the oportunity early on?
Because it is another LIE!
why didn't she tell about the drowning story and her dad in the beginning?
Because it is another LIE!
After all of these bizarre LIES who would ever believe ICA now.........
not me!

George, Cindy and Lee do not need defending. They are not on trial here.

If she was truly molested by her father, why would she have allowed him in the delivery room when she delivered Caylee ???

Since the defense simply couldn't believe that the family didn't know Casey was pregnant, read what Richard Grund said about it on NG:

(Richard Grund on Nancy Grace Show 09/22/2008): (RICHARD GRUND, FATHER OF CASEY`S EX-FIANCE): "He [Jesse Grund] met her [Casey Anthony] at Universal Studios, when he was doing loss prevention, and she was actually working at Kodak during that time." - "They met. They dated briefly. She kind of scared him away with the immediate word "Love", I`m in love with you, within two weeks and latched on, and it kind of scared him away and they broke up." - "And Casey actually showed up at our house. First time I met Casey was summer of `05. I want to say June. She helped my younger son get a job at Kodak. I spotted right then and there she was pregnant, but she was telling everybody she had female problems and she wasn`t pregnant." "Well, about a month later, he gets a phone call from her [Casey] and she says, I need to talk to you. But Jesse is in the middle of a seminar for a new job. He says, I can`t talk to you right now, send me a text message. And so while he`s sitting there in the middle of this seminar, he gets a text message says, I`m pregnant and you`re the father. That`s it."

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_timeline2005.htm

I do not think the state should do anything to defend CA, GA, or LA. They are not the ones on trial. JB's attempts to steer the spotlight off of his client and onto them is not something the SA needs to justify. They should just stay the course and methodically show what an evil deed KC performed. No one else. Just KC. If JB wants to try to prove what he said in opening statements, let him put KC on the stand. Go ahead, JB. I double-dog dare you!

Ca, GA and LA will not get "help" from me. I've been on here for three years trying to help Caylee. Where were they?

ETA - I think that they're all a bunch of liars who came to terms with what KC had done three years ago and since the "get go" decided to defend her because they'd already "lost one" and didn't want to lose another. Shame on them all. I think that someone cleaned the car, and someone else wiped out the computer, and that all three searched for a nanny that they knew didn't exist. Shame on them all.

I do not think the state should do anything to defend CA, GA, or LA. They are not the ones on trial. JB's attempts to steer the spotlight off of his client and onto them is not something the SA needs to justify. They should just stay the course and methodically show what an evil deed KC performed. No one else. Just KC. If JB wants to try to prove what he said in opening statements, let him put KC on the stand. Go ahead, JB. I double-dog dare you!

It isn't going to fly anyway. As a matter of fact, according to the talking heads, this is going to be the undoing of JB's defense strategy and he will lose this case by going there to begin with. I hope they are right. enough is enough.

As far as helping CA, GA or LA. I don't criticize them for their past actions but I am however, keeping a very close eye from here on in since they are now expected to act accordingly as they now know the truth.

Someday I would love to know JB's thinking in throwing George into the scenario at the pool. The only reasoning I can come up with right now is that Casey told him this is what happened and made him go with it.

If George was truly molesting Casey why in the world would he want to cover up Caylee's "accidental drowning" in favor of Caylee just disappearing, which he knows, (especially as a former police officer) will bring on an investigation and scrutiny into the family that will surely expose the molestation?????

It isn't going to fly anyway. As a matter of fact, according to the talking heads, this is going to be the undoing of JB's defense strategy and he will lose this case by going there to begin with. I hope they are right. enough is enough.

As far as helping CA, GA or LA. I don't criticize them for their past actions but I am however, keeping a very close eye from here on in since they are now expected to act accordingly as they now know the truth.

I was thinking about it tonight and I told my DH that I would not be surprised at all if KC insisted on taking the stand and then began to tell a completely different story than JB told in his OS. I know it sounds crazy, but then what about this case doesn't? I see KC sitting there scowling, leaning over to scold JB, as though she is angry that he just can't lie as well as she can. I can totally see her wanting to fix this mess that JB has made. She could say that JB completely misunderstood her or she could hang him out to dry and say he made it all up against her will. She wants to set the record straight and tell the real "story". Oh! I so hope that she does! It will be Christmas in June if she does! :innocent:

I was thinking about it tonight and I told my DH that I would not be surprised at all if KC insisted on taking the stand and then began to tell a completely different story than JB told in his OS. I know it sounds crazy, but then what about this case doesn't? I see KC sitting there scowling, leaning over to scold JB, as though she is angry that he just can't lie as well as she can. I can totally see her wanting to fix this mess that JB has made. She could say that JB completely misunderstood her or she could hang him out to dry and say he made it all up against her will. She wants to set the record straight and tell the real "story". Oh! I so hope that she does! It will be Christmas in June if she does! :innocent:

Then I hope the State hedges their prosecution by calling in a proper Dr to explain that she's a sociopath and then explain what that is to the jury.

Can they do this and have the judge order a psychological examination of her if it hasn't already been done? I can't imagine a person charged with 1st degree murder not being evaluated like this. IMO

I believe that Cindy, and George, for the past 3 years, wanted to search for any evidence that would exonerate Casey, or at least find Caylee. Between the lies, theft, betrayal, and the lost of their granddaughter, they have been watched by the world turn against them. They also lost their privacy. With that in mind, and all the cases, tv movies on "public trial", whom do you trust to follow up as you think you would if it was your child.

In their hearts, CA and GA knew ICA was guilty of 100% lies, but they still wanted to have hope to find Caylee, despite the media trashing them.

That opening statement was the turning point needed to get CA and GA to testify for the state. JB again, "gave up a run"

Then I hope the State hedges their prosecution by calling in a proper Dr to explain that she's a sociopath and then explain what that is to the jury.

Can they do this and have the judge order a psychological examination of her if it hasn't already been done? I can't imagine a person charged with 1st degree murder not being evaluated like this. IMO

That ship has already sailed from what I can see. They had the opportunity to bring in their psychological evaluators until.....the state reserved the right to do the same. They rescinded that request so now ICA is on her own. I cannot imagine that the Judge will allow this witness to testify on ICA's psyche as a sociopath. If that were the case, JB should have used THAT as their defense strategy instead of what he put out there.

This idea that GA and ICA were running around the house screaming and calling for Caylee and then next thing you know, around the corner comes GA with the drowned baby is just insane. So, in this scenario, let's imagine GA sees the baby in the pool. The pool with a wall up to CA's shoulder. We must imagine he does NOT call for ICA - doesn't say "OMG I found her!" - he silently climbs the ladder, jumps into the pool, swims fully clothed to wherever the baby is, drags her also fully clothed body to the side, back up the ladder with her heavy, dripping, probably stiff body, wrangles her up the ladder, back down the other side of the ladder to the ground, silently walks across the lawn and walks into the house, hair wet and in his face, shoes filled with water, both of them dripping wet all over the floor. And all this time, five minutes? Seven? ICA is still running room to room hollering and looking in closets and GA says nothing at all? :waitasec: BTW, a pull-up which is immersed in water, unlike those swimmie pants, will be very heavy and disintegrate fairly quickly. It probably would have left a trail through the lawn that CA would have noted.

I also think any allegation that GA tried to frame ICA in any way (like planting duct tape on gas cans he knew ICA stole) is ridiculous because even if ICA was afraid of GA, she was also very spoiled and used to getting her way. At any time she could have had a fit like she did on the tape today with Lee, calling BS on whoever told LA that she could not have visitors. She could (and I believe would) have thrown him under the bus right then in a millisecond if he really had anything to do with it. Anything GA planted to frame her would have implicated him (not her) immediately if she had pointed to him back then, and he would have known that was a huge risk. She hated jail, and I think he had to know that there was a huge potential she would reveal the story of the drowning and blame him for the cover-up at any time. She didn't of course because he had nothing to do with it and she really thought she'd be home opening her new iPhone by Christmas, so no need to burn that bridge. But if did have something to do with it, any attempt to frame her could have really backfired.

I have said this before but I also think it is ludicrous to think GA could not have come up with a better plan than "I'll take care of the body, you go have fun, if anyone asks, tell them the Nanny has her. Forever. Ok? Great."

Finally, when JB was going on about how the drowning theory was put forward by both parents at some point, and YM didn't properly investigate that theory because, apparently, he wanted it to be murder rather than an accident, I kept thinking, wow, that was pretty gutsy of GA. I mean, he was almost home free, no one was looking at him as a suspect, YM had not investigated the pool angle, and he had to be feeling pretty comfortable that ICA was not planning to blow their very carefully concocted story. :rolleyes: So what does he do when he has almost gotten away with this intricate cover-up? Tell the investigators the thing he was trying to cover up, of course!

FWIW, I have been very frustrated with GA and CA and sometimes LA during their denial phase. But I feel nothing but sorrow for them now that they see. I actually think at some point after this trial, ICA will grow up some too. She will see some mistakes, like her selection of counsel. She will probably never come clean (and how would we know if she did) but I think she will see she made mistakes after some time on death row ages her a little like this whole thing has aged GA, CA, and LA.

Someday I would love to know JB's thinking in throwing George into the scenario at the pool. The only reasoning I can come up with right now is that Casey told him this is what happened and made him go with it.

If George was truly molesting Casey why in the world would he want to cover up Caylee's "accidental drowning" in favor of Caylee just disappearing, which he knows, (especially as a former police officer) will bring on an investigation and scrutiny into the family that will surely expose the molestation?????

I wrote this in another thread. This is my theory about why they had to come up with the "my father abused me and helped dispose of the body " story.
My opinion is that it started after the jail house letters fiasco. When it got out that KC accused LA of coming into her room. I think that is where the seed got planted. If this had been brewing before that then KC would have said more about GA abusing her and less about LA. GA had to be the abuser because he was the only Anthony who didn't have an alibi for June 16th, 2008. CA and LA had verified alibis and the DT knew that the jury would know that whoever killed Caylee had access to the Anthony house in order to get the items she was found with. It would have been an even bigger stretch for them to try and say that the nanny broke into the house to steal those things, although from what I remember, CA did try to fly that one by.
So GA, though process of elimination, was the only person that had access to those items who didn't have an ironclad alibi, throw in KC's sex abuse story, change the abuser from LA to GA and a new (ridiculous) story was born.
This is why I also believe that JB added that nugget about LA following in his father's footsteps, to add more credibility because KC had already accused him of being inappropriate with her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1
Back