Positive Character Witnesses for Casey?

olive

Reaction score
One thing that is soooo strange about this trial and everything we've learned about over the last three years:

No one has come forward from Casey's childhood or high school years as positive character witnesses for Casey. Seriously, did this girl have no friends? Has she been a pathological liar for so long that the defense can't find anyone to testify on her behalf?

So far, all the witnesses called were people Casey mainly knew from Jan. 08 on, and they were mainly boyfriends. She only knew her best friend Amy for a few months. These people knew nothing about her background.

Where are the people who knew her while she was pregnant other than Jesse Grund? Didn't she have a best friend? Childhood friends?

If I were on the jury, I'd find this very telling.

If this murder was premeditated, of course she'd "act" like a loving mother in front of the friends who have testified so far, as she only knew them for a short time.

I'm in my 30s and I'd have at least 30 people from my childhood that I still keep in contact with that know my entire life.

It's strange.

Positive character witness? :floorlaugh:

Okay- just kidding.

That comes at the penalty phase if they get that far, and that is if they an find any. Her parents will most likely reflect on times when ICA was not completely off her rocker. Her bro will say nice things from their childhood-before all this happened.
As far as friends, I think the lack of says she had a hard time keeping them because they would soon discover her 'stories' and just quietly move on to other friends. Casey could not get close to anyone because there was no real casey. Her life was comprised of make believe stuff. How can you ever really get close to anyone you never really 'know'?!
Hers were acquaintances and what we've all witnessed today is the reason why. Eventually these people would start to feel betrayed by the lies......and just abandon ICA.
She is finding herself alone today through no fault of her own.
:loser:

Sociopaths tend to have short relationships. And of the long ones, they sort of drift in and out of people's lives. They don't really get tight with anyone for a long, long time. They are very charming and they morph themselves into the people that you want them to be, so it is sometimes easy to take them back in when they pop in and out after long periods of time, but these people are few and far between and are usually family....I guess, because you are kind of stuck with them. The casual friends that they meet they will seek out by types that they can control or manipulate. They befriend, use, abuse, lie to and drain of pretty much all life and or money and then disappear like they were never even there leaving disaster in their wake.

I am not at all surprised that she has no long term friends to stand up for her. She has probably hurt everyone in one way or another over the years.

ETA: Not a doctor, just personal experience.

These witnesses are being called by the prosecution, we may see some positive friends when the DT starts calling their witnesses......but I doubt it!

Even in the media over the years...not one person has come forward to defend Casey. Even people like Scott Peterson and Amanda Knox had friends speak to the media in their defense. It just speaks volumes to what a crazy b*tch she is!

Juliette Lewis maybe? And uhh the list could continue right.

I actually laughed out loud a little when I read the thread title.

What about Annie Downing (sp)?Might she testify on her behalf?

I'm almost positive that she doesn't really have any "real friends" which would make sense because who wants a friend that lies ALL THE TIME. She just can't help to lie. She has even lied to guys about the fake nanny. She is not right in the head! She has lied so much tht she can't keep all of her lies straight. I don't think there are going to be lines of old friends of hers lining up to testify on her behalf.

If her friendship with Amy is part of a pattern she won't have many long term friends because she uses people, lies to them and steals from them. You can fool only so many people forever, most will get wise at some point.

Even if there was a best buddy who never had a bad word to say about Casey I'm sure anybody with any sense looks at her differently now that everything has come out. Surely there are very few people who want to volunteer and say they love Casey since an association with her is not a good thing right now.

Well, she's always been a liar & a thief so she probably didn't keep friends for too long.

Welllll.....since God sees the "best" in us, maybe He could find a few ..... actually, I'm sure that He is as disturbed with her as we are right now.

***Just trying to lighten the mood a little, I'm not "mocking" God at all. In fact, I really hope He can reach KC and make her stand up and take responsibility for what she has done!

Did Ted Bundy have anyone stand up for him?

He was evil LYING AND MANIPULATIVE like KC...

They have the same "crazy eyes"

Perhaps that guy named "Mark" that lives in Cali will be a witness for her.

Yes, as soon as she gets done shooting her most recent movie and touring with her rock band.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if they called her to MAKE SURE she didn't work at Universal, have a daughter named Anabelle, didn't know or use ZFG as a babysitter. . . .:floorlaugh:

The family pets.

didn't we hear early on from a neighbor that she was walking one of the family pets and the neighbor asked if it was her dog, and ica declared it was not. methinks the family pet would be angered by her denial that he was a family pet and therefore would not be a favorable character witness.

**i could be wrong about the above, it was 3 years ago when i heard that info. and it may have been remembered wrong**

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back