2011.06.02 - The Nancy Grace Entertainment Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Remember, please don't tie up the posts with complaints about NG and how she runs her show. Stay focused on the information from tonight's show only.

:tyou:

Oops, looks like NG was expecting the blow up tape today-- it's tomorrow, Nance.

Bombshell tonight -

Hours of tot mom's jailhouse videos played to the jury

Jury sees tot mom blow up behind bars

Tot mom leading LE on a wild goose chase to find Caylee

Tot mom complaining about the reward fund amount

LE gives up on getting the truth out of tot mom

I love her video montages. I wonder who does them.

--alternating snippets from the interviews with LE, and the jail house tapes, and then cut to a close up of her poker face in court today.

NG discussing the huge amount of details, like Zanny has curly hair but straightens it, gave Casey her hair straightener
Where Zanny went to college, how she looks in a swim suit, parents names...

NG says ICA describes Zanny's tattooes....I thought she said Zanny had no tattooes.

HAHA! After they played the tape of Yuri saying "cold blooded callous monster" my 5 year old ran from the room screaming "She a MOOOONNNNNSSSSTTTEEEERRRRRRR!" I think he speaks for everyone here....

I dunno about you guys but I feel a Sheeba from IL comin' on...

As I look at video from Casey in court today somethinh really strange, imo.

Is it me, or is there a swollen vein coming from the top of her eyebrows to her hairline. It is like she has grown bumps or horns overnight. I am NOT being snarky, being observant.
Like she has swollen lymph glands but in her forehead somehow.

Sorry, but she looked oddly evil today. She has looked pretty in court recently at times. but today she looked strange and deformed. I wonder if she had a reaction or allergic response of some kind to cause this in her face?

No wonder Baez tried to impeach Det. Melich yesterday. There is no way the DT wanted these tapes in today. Especially after the gig was up at Universal and the interrogation began. Wow

NG talking about the jailhouse videos being played for the jury despite defense trying to keep them out

Casey to detective: "I purposely misled you"

Showing clips of jail video

Casey sat stone faced in the courtroom as jury intently listened

Jean Casares: Casey even gave LE the extension of her phone at Universal, led detectives into room to talk, detectives even said accidents happen and Casey continued with lie about ZFG taking Caylee. Detectives called Casey a cold-blooded callous monster.

Playing audio of interrogation

Robyn, reporter: She is a total fake and fraud; it was a charade, she took 3 detectives on this bogus tour of Universal, then she tells them she doesn't work there. LE used every trick in the book to get her to admit where Caylee was; she continued with story. Even gave LE the name of her "bogus boss". It is all about her; jurors were listening intently to YM, focused on his testimony. Casey sat there like frozen.

I hope the jurors see this too that ICA only cries when she sees herself crying and not for Caylee.

Reading the transcripts is one thing, but when you hear the video.... completely different ballgame.

I still feel like I'm watching the same NG show from July 2008....why is that???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy