Who is Casey making eyes at when she comes into court?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rusmol

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi,

Has anyone else noticed Casey flirting with someone (off camera range) just as she sits down? Is it Biaz? I thought they were on the "outs"?

I noticed a little flirting the other day and said so at the time (so it's somewhere here) but what I saw was when the jury was coming in and she was looking over at them. That's when it happened so maybe she has her eye on a jury member.

Hi,

Has anyone else noticed Casey flirting with someone (off camera range) just as she sits down? Is it Biaz? I thought they were on the "outs"?

I would imagine knowing that every eye in the room, as well as the camera(s) and its many viewers, being on you make for a pretty nervous situation regardless as to who you are. the entire world watching your every move then giving play by play commentary..if she smiles, then she is a monster, if she doesnt cry? she's a monster..if she just sits there and stares ahead? she's a stone faced monster. if she wears blue clothes? she's a monster...like she has much of any choice as to what she is going to wear. but I find it interesting how people pick up on these things, part of what draws me to this whole circus.
I really wish, for the sake of "justice for Caylee", that this case had none of this attention. no sunshine laws, and above all no JB. it is my opinion that because of this man, and media frenzy this will not be over for a long long time. maybe, just maybe, if the media would not have picked up on all of this and made a reality show out of it, this mentally challenged person may have been a little more honest about things?

sorry, I got off topic...personally, I think she is making eyes at one of the jurors because they made eye contact and they are both hoping they will be able to meet down the road . thats why she purposely left a button undone on her blouse the other day. may even be why she accidently cracked a smile when she should have been stone faced,,,,wait, somber faced...eh, Im confused, how exactly should she appear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoney12