2011.06.04 Sidebar Day Ten [MERGED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Buffet-Breakfast.jpg

http://youoffendmeyouoffendmyfamily.com/live-to-eat/buffet-breakfast/

Mods lock if necessary. I just wanted to make sure the links were handy. I'm in a lot of pain and am going back to bed. I set my clock fot 9 am and it's up to ynot tp supply breakfasr. Links in my siggy, includimg Casey Ca,. :)

This is the morning session. Not sure how to edit thread title..

I was surprised when I just heard on my local news that the trial would continue today. Is there a place that it will be televised? Thanks.

I believe HLN is broadcasting it, if you're looking on cable TV.

G'morning. Thank you all again for filling in the trial gaps for those of us who don't have uninterupted tv coverage.

I'm confused about something & if anyone can link me to the info or just fill me in I would greatly apreciate it. It concerns the smell -
one of the accused girlfriends testified that she was in the back of the sunbird with others around the 24th(?) & didn't smell anything, but I saw posts yesterday that said she was actually in the car before Caylee was murdered.
Which is it ?
Thanks

Where's the food bar? Those pancakes looked really good yesterday.

Going to clean house before it's starts. BBL

Tulessa, I hope you feel better soon....just want you to know that everyday when I sign on, I look for your post for the live feeds....I appreciate you! Feel better!

Good morning, friends...

I didn't bring any food, but I could break out the left-over mushroom pizza w/ extra cheese from last night. We could eat the pizza cold, in honor of the college days Casey only pretended to have at Valencia.

I did bring the coffee creamer, though. I brought 'Hazelnut' and 'Creme 'Brulee', and there's plenty of both for everybody!

A capture of my screen; wesh and websleuths side to side so that I can watch and type. I'm kind of glad they're stopping at 1PM today. I need to do my laundry, lol.

28l3mex.png

Good morning, friends...

I didn't bring any food, but I could break out the left-over mushroom pizza w/ extra cheese from last night. We could eat the pizza cold, in honor of the college days Casey only pretended to have at Valencia.

I did bring the coffee creamer, though. I brought 'Hazelnut' and 'Creme 'Brulee', and there's plenty of both for everybody!

I didn't go to college so I will nuke my piece of pizza if that's ok...

I didn't go to college so I will nuke my piece of pizza if that's ok...
Well, here's something I've learned from Casey:
You don't really have to go to college, it's enough to just say you went to college. It's less expensive that way!

I'll nuke the pizza for both of us, lorann!

Morning All. Hugs Tulessa. Hope you feel better very soon. Peace

Imaginary college helps you get an imaginary job!

I'm a long-time admirer of all thing WS. Just wanted to say thanks for all your amazing insights.

I thought I heard somebody talking about pizza! If there's enough left over no need to nuke mine.
Good morning all

:eek:

The inmates are running the asylum today? No breakfast? :giggle:

Left over pizza? Has it been sitting in a car? :waitasec:

:coffeews:

mmmmm left over pizza....the breakfast of champions

Imaginary college helps you get an imaginary job!

I'm a long-time admirer of all thing WS. Just wanted to say thanks for all your amazing insights.

just don't trust that imaginary friends you meet or imaginary Zanny the Nannys ---- you just don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni