2011.06.13 Sidebar (Trial Day Seventeen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
pancakes.jpg

http://www.seattlemet.com/assets/000...jpg?1265318939

Good morning friends! :great:

Morning Beach!!! The pancakes look delicious!!!

:coffeeup:

Good Morning! Ready for the final stretch of the prosecutions case!!!!

Good morning Everyone. Are you ready to board that roller coaster again? Have a nice ride today. Don't be scared. Peace

Good day! Who are you expecting to see today on the stand?

May today bring truth and enlightenment to all. Blessings to all those who fight the good fight of justice. Peace and comfort to those mourning the loss of a baby girl, Caylee.

I am not going to be at my desk. I will catch up on all your wonderful posts and input this evening. Thanks to all of you.

Good Morning and does that stack of pancakes look wonderful!!!

I will miss about the first hour of the trial this morning but will be tuning in as soon as I can.

Good day! Who are you expecting to see today on the stand?

Good morning Donjeta! I don't know if it will be today but I'm looking forward to the testimony of the ones who were at ICA's house when she was first bonded out. Annie Downing, Rob Dick and etc.

:maddening:Have to take the bioMom to the doc today and do some shopping. UGH...cannot be here until late in the day. I know my sleuth peeps will keep me update with blow by blow posting and some levity to keep me from screaming and throwing all my shoes at JB on my TV. Gonna be hard to keep shoes and the Tv during the DT...i may have to have a personal TO for that!!! Later dudes.

Good morning all! My dh is home this morning so I will have to put off watching the trial till later today I think...

Let's see we should get the searchers...the Home Depot video...I am going to enjoy this last week of testimonies...this week I mute the cross...next week....yeah well...I don't know...I am a glutton for punishment at times...

How long do you think the DT case in Chief is going to go?

Good morning all! My dh is home this morning so I will have to put off watching the trial till later today I think...

Let's see we should get the searchers...the Home Depot video...I am going to enjoy this last week of testimonies...this week I mute the cross...next week....yeah well...I don't know...I am a glutton for punishment at times...

How long do you think the DT case in Chief is going to go?

Honestly, I believe it will last a week at most. If it goes any longer than that I may burst.

just wanted to repost this post from last evening when i eventually managed to catch up with you all :) thanks again everyone :) Hope to be able to actually join you all today.

*****Just wanted to give a HUGE THANK-YOU to every one who posted in the trial threads this week due to some IRL events i could not follow along. Thanks to you all i'm now officially caught up.

I will say that during my marathon read today i had some explaining to do to my family why i was in fits of laughter following a murder trial. I was actually starting to worry i was picking up some ICA traits as i was in tears one minute due to the testimony and then ROFL soon after (that was JB's stellar pictionary moment).

Anyways just wanted you to know how appreciative i was of all of your efforts. Felt like i never missed an important moment. Your sentiments for Caylee shined through and your commentary that lightened the moments during this emotionally sensitive testimony was most welcomed.

Justice is finally coming for CAYLEE!!! SA witness have been impressive and really telling her story loud and clear. WS members have been stellar and firmly holding Caylee in their hearts.... thank you

excuse the typos as i'm sure there are many as well as grammatical errors. I believe i have been reading here since breakfast my eyes hurt..lol.. Hmmm now i'm going to worry i'm also picking up some of JB's traits... ah the iorny... ********

Beach- Thank you for the carb overload! It's DELICIOUS. ;) Now I will fall alseep before Jose even gets to the stand. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie