Neighborhood Wakes To Scores Of Dead Worms

horny earthworms??

I've seen this happen after really heavy rains.

thats disgusting but I don't think any of the explanations hold any weight....seems like someone must have put a chemical down on that grass that the wormies didn't like.

I remember this happening when I was a kid, I thought it was my dad and all his lawn chemicals. He used to tell us not to walk on it, so...

It's much sadder knowing they may have been trying to mate, I thought they just multiplied via hoe and shovel accidents. :crazy:

i remember this happening when i was a kid, i thought it was my dad and all his lawn chemicals. He used to tell us not to walk on it, so...

It's much sadder knowing they may have been trying to mate, i thought they just multiplied via hoe and shovel accidents. :crazy:

funny!!!

I remember this happening when I was a kid, I thought it was my dad and all his lawn chemicals. He used to tell us not to walk on it, so...

It's much sadder knowing they may have been trying to mate, I thought they just multiplied via hoe and shovel accidents. :crazy:

It's spelled ho'

thats disgusting but I don't think any of the explanations hold any weight....seems like someone must have put a chemical down on that grass that the wormies didn't like.
When reading the thread name I instantly thought,
I would not be planting any vegetables or herbs in that soil NO WAY.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back