Who are we still waiting to see on the witness stand?

KittyK7

Reaction score
This is my first thread, so hopefully I did it right!

I was just thinking about who hasn't been called to the witness stand that I'm personally anxious to hear from, and wondered who else I may be forgetting!

#1 is Jesse Grund for sure
#2 is Christina (the friend she spoke to on the phone when she called home from jail)
#3 is Lauren, the friend of Casey that used to babysit for Caylee until she found out Casey wasn't really working

Really want to hear Dr. G and Jesse Grund.

I agree, Dr G, Annie D, and Jesse.

Also, hopefully get to see KC herself take the stand.

Casey? OK, not going to happen. LOL

I don't believe SA would call Annie Downing. I believe the defense will, simply to ask her to:

1. Describe that ICA was a good mom
2. Tell what she told LE during her interview-it went something along the lines of, "If something happened to Caylee, she didn't do it alone. Casey's not that smart"

I truly don't think GA was involved, but I know the defense will use these statements to their advantage.

This is my first thread, so hopefully I did it right!

I was just thinking about who hasn't been called to the witness stand that I'm personally anxious to hear from, and wondered who else I may be forgetting!

#1 is Jesse Grund for sure
#2 is Christina (the friend she spoke to on the phone when she called home from jail)
#3 is Lauren, the friend of Casey that used to babysit for Caylee until she found out Casey wasn't really working

In no particular order...

Tim Miller
Dominic Anthony
Jim Hoover
Richard Grund
Jesse Grund

Dr. G
Jesse Grund
James Thompson (statement to the Maitland Police Dept.) attached.

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_jamesthompson-072209.html

Ditto on these 3.

However, I read the JT statement and I have a problem with the JT statement. Since I live in the Central FL area I have visited many WalMart stores (who hasn't) and all of the doors both interior and exterior doors are automatic. You do not have to push them open. Caylee should not have had to open the door herself.

Now, Target is different. They have automatic doors AND doors that you can push to enter and exit the store.

Maybe I'm missing something here. :waitasec: Just my observation.

Sincerely,
BeagleMom

I can't wait to see Dr. G testify & how she handles the defense in cross.

Ditto on these 3.

However, I read the JT statement and I have a problem with the JT statement. Since I live in the Central FL area I have visited many WalMart stores (who hasn't) and all of the doors both interior and exterior doors are automatic. You do not have to push them open. Caylee should not have had to open the door herself.

Now, Target is different. They have automatic doors AND doors that you can push to enter and exit the store.

Sincerely,
BeagleMom

I don't even know if he's on the witness list but, I sure would like to hear what he has to say. Target, Walmart, wherever he thinks he saw her - I'm interested.

The tattoo artist that wrote Le Bella Vita on Casey's back.

Lenard Padilla ( just kidding ) :floorlaugh:

The duct tape anaylist from the FBI

Ditto on these 3.

Sincerely,
BeagleMom

The front entrance and exit doors are automatic, but there are side doors/entrances down the front corridor that have to be pushed, no?

Ditto on these 3.

Sincerely,
BeagleMom

Hi BeagleMom!

I'm in central FL as well and all 3 of our Wally Worlds have manual side doors.

This should be interesting!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using Tapatalk.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back