Opening statements / State vs Jason lynn Young 6-7-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe it is finally starting. So many years have passed since that dreadful day!

I am here and I'll be watching with baited breath....

Checking in too.. skipping Anthony case today, can watch later... Crossing fingers this will be a better Pros team than the BC case..

From WRAL tweet:

#youngtrial - Opening statements won't be happening at 2:30 p.m. - attorneys still have another alternate juror to select.

anyone know when to expect it to start? Not sure how long it takes to get the additional juror.

Does anyone have the channel 11 link to opening statements? I can never seem to find their *live* links at their site? How does one find them?

From WRAL tweet:

#youngtrial - Opening statements won't be happening at 2:30 p.m. - attorneys still have another alternate juror to select.

Well I'm sorry, but that is just *unacceptable*!

:tears:

I planned my day around this. Didn't even go into town with my husband, so I wouldn't miss it.

:panic:

:anguish:

:waiting:

Still interviewing new alternate.
juror 10 dropped out due to transportation issues

No go...she was dismissed.
she watched truTV and defense said no.

Well I'm sorry, but that is just *unacceptable*!

:tears:

I planned my day around this. Didn't even go into town with my husband, so I wouldn't miss it.

:panic:

:anguish:

:waiting:

Bless your pea-plantin' heart, Gracielee, my friend! And planting what else? squash, cukes, tomatoes, peppers, b-beans, taters, and all that good stuff. mmmmm

Fooey. We were all so-o-o ready.

I had a little nagging feeling that since we were all counting on, and aiming for 2:30 today that it would not happen....
icon9.gif

White male being looked at now.
So far has not heard of case...domestic violence is not an issue.
Control engineer...married 27 years...daughter grad from NCSU.

Bless your pea-plantin' heart, Gracielee, my friend! And planting what else? squash, cukes, tomatoes, peppers, b-beans, taters, and all that good stuff. mmmmm

Fooey. We were all so-o-o ready.

I had a little nagging feeling that since we were all counting on, and aiming for 2:30 today that it would not happen....
icon9.gif

We even put in corn. Hopefully we don't have any critters scoping out our crops, waiting....... :rocker:

Had 15 yards of compost and 20 yards of mulch delivered.

I need a glass of wine, suppose we could move 'happy hour' up a few moments today?

:dramaqueen:

No go...she was dismissed.
she watched truTV and defense said no.

My daughter and I were teasing about the Casey Anthony jury selection. "no, I haven't really listened to or heard much about *tot mom*" as a response during jury questioning.

Stay tuned.....will start.
30 min each....stephens made fun of kurtz

30 min each!!

Kurtz went THREE hrs in his opening. The jury and everyone in the courtroom were squirming in boredom after the first hr. It was torturous. The state went 28 min and we thought they were ridiculously short.... well guess not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie