2011.06.07 JVM: Baez accusing experts of sloppy wk, incompetence, destroying evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Baez accusing experts of sloppy work, incompetence, destroying evidence!?
Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell
"Snip"

TONIGHT: Casey Anthony’s defense team talks trash! Jose Baez questions whether the garbage bag could be to blame for the so-called “smell of death” in Casey’s trunk… He also goes on a fierce attack against the prosecution’s experts, accusing them of sloppy work, incompetence and… is he even accusing them of destroying evidence!?
Tune in tonight at 7pET/4pPT for highlights from today's testimony!

Please wait until show begins to post! Thanks! :blowkiss:

Thank God he has KC there to pull his bacon out of the fire..
JB you are so lucky to have such a great legal assistant on your team.

I guess we'll never know what evidence there was to be found in the condensation on the trash bag. Sigh.

We need to get JB a teeshirt to wear in court that says "The State of Florida's Secret Weapon".

Shades of the OJ trial- destroyed evidence claims. That's what you claim when you have no actual defense that works. <Yawn>

I'm really having a hard time watching some of these shows that come on, during and after the trial. I have heard so much nonsense and mostly by people who know little about the details of the case. Most of the time I end up changing the channel.

I'm really having a hard time watching some of these shows that come on, during and after the trial. I have heard so much nonsense and mostly by people who know little about the details of the case. Most of the time I end up changing the channel.

I know. They keep making it sound like Casey is going to get off just like OJ did. I don't think so because Baez isn't even close as good of a talker as Johnny Cochran was.

Shades of the OJ trial- destroyed evidence claims. That's what you claim when you have no actual defense that works. <Yawn>

The method to the Baez madness of depicting all the prosecution experts and witnesses as liars, incompetents and intentionally misleading is nothing more than a ploy to bolster his opening statement of a law enforcement conspiracy to frame his client.

The irony is indeed rich. Make that Iorny. LOL

So that I don't shut myself down with the moderators for the remainder of the trial, all I'll say is....the buffoonery continues. Jose Baez is a legend in his own mind.

Baez accusing experts of sloppy work, incompetence, destroying evidence!?
Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell
"Snip"

TONIGHT: Casey Anthony’s defense team talks trash! Jose Baez questions whether the garbage bag could be to blame for the so-called “smell of death” in Casey’s trunk… He also goes on a fierce attack against the prosecution’s experts, accusing them of sloppy work, incompetence and… is he even accusing them of destroying evidence!?
Tune in tonight at 7pET/4pPT for highlights from today's testimony!

Well he really has nothing left. That defense is going down to the bottom, and fast. I have to laugh when I listen to some of the talking heads and ask myself if we are watching the very same trial!! Some of the worst offenders are Jean C., Ryan, Natisha L., Ashley B..........:banghead:

I know. They keep making it sound like Casey is going to get off just like OJ did. I don't think so because Baez isn't even close as good of a talker as Johnny Cochran was.

Well it isn't just that. In this trial/case we have an extremely professional, no nonsense, and competent judge in HHJBP. He has amazing experience in being a former prosecutor, and does a ton of research. Nothing gets by him and he doesn't allow games. I have seen this DT attempt to pull some of those types of tricks to no avail. Also HHJBP did not allow this DT to choose a jury of their liking, or jury shop as HHLI did with the O.J. trial.

The method to the Baez madness of depicting all the prosecution experts and witnesses as liars, incompetents and intentionally misleading is nothing more than a ploy to bolster his opening statement of a law enforcement conspiracy to frame his client.

ITA!

Jurors will see through this. IMO this DT is beginning to bleed uncontrollably and it is only going to get worse. IMO the SAO has so far done an outstanding job of sandbagging the DT theory/story. I believe that ICA began to concoct this story way way back, and those letters were a huge part of it all.

Vinnie, asking LKB why Baez's OS isn't considered preposterous.

LKB=There are some of us not drinking the Prosecution's 'haterade.'

How do u know CPR wasn't attempted?

If someone believes they might go to jail for an accident, they might cover it up. I think u have to accept that.
The prosecution wants u to hate her, hate what she's done.

But what about the constitution, don't you believe in that? In the justice system?

How do you know the father would not want to help her cover the accident up?

[about Kronk]
"apparently mr kronk called his son beforehand and told him he won the lottery with this case...obviously Baez has some evidence to support this or he would never say it in OS."

Re Vass;

He bought whatever the prosecution handed him. Wait for the defense before u make up your mind...there is abig mystery here to uncover..just wait

Let's see how JVM sees it today. She seems to go back and forth. She is starting by saying the state scored big with the dog handler.

Will the DT highlight enough prosecution blunders to score a home run and set Casey free?

Listen to Baez'z piercing cross examination of the chemist, who blasts Dr Vass out of the water.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

It drives me NUTS to see Leonard Padilla on these shows! I hope he's not on tonight. Half the time I am convinced he just makes stuff up.

Vinnie, asking LKB why Baez's OS isn't considered preposterous.

LKB=There are some of us not drinking the Prosecution's 'haterade.'

How do u know CPR wasn't attempted?

If someone believes they might go to jail for an accident, they might cover it up. I think u have to accept that.
The prosecution wants u to hate her, hate what she's done.

But what about the constitution, don't you believe in that? In the justice system?

How do you know the father would not want to help her cover the accident up?

[about Kronk]
"apparently mr kronk called his son beforehand and told him he won the lottery with this case...obviously Baez has some evidence to support this or he would never say it in OS."

Re Vass;

He bought whatever the prosecution handed him. Wait for the defense before u make up your mind...there is abig mystery here to uncover..just wait

hahahahahah Did she really say "haterade?"

The huge problem is JB is trying to distance ICA from ALL involvement related to the "accident" so doesn't want to concede body in trunk from pool since it is ICA's car. This makes it hard to concede hits in garden which help versus hits in trunk which implicate ICA in disposal. Catch-22.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie