Identified! VA - Centreville, WhtFem 25-39, 120UFVA, clothes, Sz 8B sandals, earrings, Dec'93 - Sharon Kay Abbott Lane

Kymistry35

It's never to late to be who you could have been
Reaction score
Website
bringushome.19.forumer.com
www.doenetwork.org/cases/120ufva.html

Unidentified White Female

• The victim was discovered on December 6, 1993 in Centreville, Fairfax County, Virginia
  • Estimated Date of Death: Some time after 1988 and probably before January 1993. A later estimate is December 6, 1987.
  • Cause of Death: Multiple stab wounds
  • Skeletal Remains
Vital Statistics

• Estimated age: 26 - 39 years old
  • Approximate Height and Weight: 5'0 - 5'3"
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White or Hispanic female. Brown hair. Small to medium build. A comb nearby showed the woman had fairly thick hair. Filed fingernails with pink polish.
  • Dentals: Available. She probably had not seen a dentist in some time. The gap between her two front teeth was crooked and decayed.
  • Clothing: Ripped (right side leg) panties, rolled up bra, sandals, red pick, yellow banana clip, red cloth, plastic zipper cloth. A piece of clothing with the word "Lifesavers" was found near the remains. Button clip-on earring.
  • Case History
    The victim remains were located by a construction worker in a wooded area near Compton Rd. and Route 28, approximately 150 yards from the intersection of Calvary Pl. and Sharpsburg Pl. in Centreville, Virginia on December 6, 1993.
Investigators
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Fairfax County Police Department
866-411-8473

You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: 93340000646

NCIC Number: U-701892153
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case. Source Information:
Fairfax County Crime Solvers
NCMA

vs.

Terry Slaugenhoupt

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
Missing Since: January 6, 1991 from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Classification: Missing
Date Of Birth: May 19, 1962
Height and Weight: 5'2, 110 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Slaugenhoupt has a scar on her forehead at her hairline.

Slaugenhoupt returned to her Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania residence during the evening hours of January 6, 1991 after a date. She said that she was going back out and never returned home. Slaugenhoupt has not been seen again.

The last image on the Doe page resembles Terry's Charlie Project image, a lot. And there is no getting past the fact that Doe and Terry look to have nearly the same dental issue. (the pictures aren't really big enough to officially conclude that the dental issue is one in the same for Doe and Terry). Terry's statistics in height and age fall within the height and age thought to be of Doe. I would definitely contact someone about this... great sleuthing!

I can clearly see a gap on Terry's pic. The distance isn't that far either. Have you made contact on this TPP? Very good match. I doubt there would be mention of a scar on the hairline because of the decomposition.

Wow, they sure look similar!

At first I skimmed over this as the composit really doesnt look like Michelle ,but the more I read the more stuff fits. On the fairfax page you have to scroll down the unsolved crimes page. I contacted Fairfax to ask if she had been compared to Michelle and they where unable to tell me but advised me to call Michelle's investigating agency. So I did that And I am still pondering over that conversation, They seemed have looking over her file like right there in front of them from the first 3 seconds of being on the phone. I had to charge my phone in between the two calls so maybe they had been in contact.Anyway not that they said ,but I firgured out quickLy she has not been compared. Anyway what do you think?

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police/police11.htm
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/n/nicholaou_michelle.html

Attachments

• unkdoa.gif
    unkdoa.gif
    37.6 KB · Views: 99
  • nicholaou_michelle4.jpg
    nicholaou_michelle4.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 105
SM - this looks like a definite possibility. Should be quite simple to determine with dentals. Do you know if they are available?

No the Viginia agency was nice but unhelpful with any information as the person I spoke with didnt know of anything to tell me. And the Mass. Agency sounded very suspious of me when I mentioned Michelle ,wanted to know where I heard of her and I just know they are doing a background check on me at the reduced 5 dollar sale price. Virginia did tell me that it would be unlikely for them to have michelle's DNA due to the year she was reported and from Michelle charley project page it seems they know she had dental work done but not when or where.

The link for the UID is no longer working. Has this Jane been ID'd? If so, can someone please let me know so I can mark this thread ruled out. If the UID has not been id'd will someone please add a working link for this Jane?

tia

Did you hear anything, Teonspaleprincess?

https://identifyus.org/cases/8493

She's in Namus and there is some extra detail in the clothing description.

womens bikini underpants with lace bordering, denim jean material "Lifesaver" label, zippers onthe outside ankle seam. A "Gigi" white brassier size 34B.
white huarache sandles size 8B, Native American designs depicting an Indain head, geometric patterns and a hunter with an animal.
a round gold design with inlaid aqua swirls errings & post for pierced ears.
yellow plastic banana hair clip, red plastic hair pick

There is only mitochondrial DNA.

the UID had pretty bad teeth including their being crooked with gaps. the pics of Michelle that show her smiling show fairly normal teeth. I doubt the UID is Michelle on that basis.

I remember reading in one of the articles that Michelle's teeth were bad, or crooked, and that she had some sort of cosmetic dentistry (or perhaps orthodontics) done shortly before her disappearance.

The Doe Network:
Case File 120UFVA
http://doenetwork.org/cases/120ufva.html
NamUs UP Case https://identifyus.org/cases/8493

2734765200045078242S600x600Q851_zps13e26fe8.jpg
2496689910045078242S600x600Q851_zpsd23ef422.jpg

Reconstructions of Victim

Unidentified White Female

* The victim was discovered on December 6, 1993 in Centreville, Fairfax County, Virginia
* Estimated Date of Death: Some time after 1988 and probably before January 1993. A later estimate is December 6, 1987.
* Cause of Death: Multiple stab wounds
* Skeletal Remains

Vital Statistics

* Estimated age: 26 - 39 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5'0 - 5'3"
* Distinguishing Characteristics: White or Hispanic female. Brown hair. Small to medium build. A comb nearby showed the woman had large, bushy & thick hair. Filed fingernails with pink polish.
* Dentals: Available. She probably had not seen a dentist in some time. The gap between her two front teeth was crooked and decayed. She had a lot of cavities and a lot of damage to her teeth, based on decay.
* Clothing: Ripped (right side leg) panties, rolled up bra, sandals, red pick, yellow banana clip, red cloth, plastic zipper cloth. A piece of clothing with the word "Lifesavers" was found near the remains and bits of synthetic material. Button clip-on earring.

Case History
The victim remains were located by a construction worker in a wooded area near Compton Road and Route 28, approximately 150 yards from the intersection of Calvary Place and Sharpsburg Place in Centreville, Virginia on December 6, 1993. It appeared to be a shallow, above ground, grave.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe
Back