2011.06.03 - Levi Page Show with guests Stacy Dittrich and David Seltzer.

I agree with your guest Levi, if she questioned correctly on the stand she will have a melt down.

Great show Levi. THanks.

I'm listening now and another criminal defense attorney is siding with the defense. Surprise, surprise! :eek:

The attorney said Baez gave a reasonable scenario regarding what happened to Caylee! Is he serious? I do hope the jury uses common sense. I'm getting a little sick of people talking about sexual abuse as the reason she murdered her daughter and that she partied for a month after the death of her daughter because she was afraid of her parents! :rolleyes: All sex abuse victims who off their children run out to get tattoos, "La Bella Vita".

They made some good points, but reasonable explanation for Caylee's death!!! Come on!

IDK who the woman is but - she said that she thought Dr Vass contradicted himself - what was she watching

IDK who the woman is but - she said that she thought Dr Vass contradicted himself - what was she watching

I think she was the one who also said LDB's OS was monotone and choppy.
I thought it was excellent because she was stating fact where Baez's OS was fiction.:maddening:

SD- says Ica's actions don't apply to person that was sexually abused - says JB's opening statement was phenomenal and do we believe it "no" but it was phenomenal

Also implied that sidebars were LDB's fault - so if I get my next door neighbor, who has never heard of ICA, to watch 25 minutes or so of the trial, can she get a gig where they ask her for her expert opinions?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back