Poland Poland - Krystyna Szewczykowska-Bialy, 26, USA - 1993

milou69

Reaction score
Hallo,

I've been looking into a missing persons case, from Poland / USA.
Her name is: Krystyna Szewczykowska-Bialy / Christine Bialy

This person probably moved from Poland to the USA and lived there.
There are three different Polish missing persons websites that she is on.
  1. http://en.zaginieni.pl/missing-and-unidentified-people-database?Itemid=2&option=com_content&view=article&id=2&type=2&pageNumber=9&id_o=8333231393030323
  2. http://www.policja.koszalin.pl/posz_zaginiecia.php
  3. http://zaginieni.policja.pl/zaginiony/bialy-krystyna-12614.html

But the first and second give a different date of last contact, the first says 1979, the second says last contact was in 1993.
I've been intrigued by this case, and hope together maybe we can find out more?

Description of the missing:

Birth date: 12/26/1952

- apparent age: 40 years (she was 26 when she went missing)
- slender physique
- increase of 165 cm
- long hair, dark blonde color
- blue eyes
- a simple little nose
- Medium ears
- complete dentition

Distinguishing features:
- no

With love,

I found her in Veromi using her first name Krystyna and her DOB 26-Dec-1952.

BIALY, KRYSTYNA EWA (Age 58)
Associated names:
BIALY, KRYYSTYN E

Possible Addresses:
ARLINGTON, VA
VAN NUYS, CA
MC LEAN, VA
LOS ANGELES, CA
NORTH HILLS, CA
CANOGA PARK, CA
NORTHRIDGE, CA

Possible Relatives:
BIALY, GREGORY MICMAL (Age 67)
BIALY, CHRISTOPHE

Hi,

Thank you so so very much, I've been searching too but never got this far then!

:yourock:

She is currently still listed as missing on these links to sites for missing persons in Poland:

Zaginieni.pl
policja.koszalin.pl

I suppose that means they do not know where she is, or it's not updated?
Is there something we can now do?

Thank you in advance!

milou69,

welcome to WS! :welcome: My thoughts on the ITAKA site is that they list persons as missing who have lost contact with family, even though there might not be an official police report filed. I found current addresses for 3 of the 16 missing persons on the Zaginieni.pl site as having been missing abroad and last seen in the US. Current addresses were sent to ITAKA for all three. I have not heard back, so hoping they are able to reunite the families.

hth

Thank you so much for the welcome and your searching, that is amazing to find three of the persons listed!
I hope you will hear back soon!
Kind regards!

You're welcome milou69.

I should have phrased the following differently: (too late to edit so adding this post)
My thoughts on the ITAKA site is that they list persons as missing who have lost contact with family, even though there might not be an official police report filed.

I should have posted the above phrase as follows:

My thoughts on the ITAKA site is that they *also* list persons as missing who have lost contact with family, even though there might not be an official police report filed. A few of the cases are listed with Charley Project, so they list both.

I would never wish to diminsh their efforts in any way, so I am still hoping the 3 that were found are able to reunite with their family.

Also, I should say that we found as both Carl and I found some current addresses. I was typing too quickly last post.

Lizbetbathory,

Please see post #2 in this thread. It appears Krystyna is alive and well living in the US. If I understand correctly, CarlK provided the people/contacts at ITAKA with the information he found on Kyrstyna. It would then be up to ITAKA to take the information provided to them to reunite Krystyna and her family. At least where they can contact LE here in the US for a well being check and provide Krystyna with information on how to contact her family or vice versa.

hth and thank you for your interest in this case.

Thank you so much for the welcome and your searching, that is amazing to find three of the persons listed!
I hope you will hear back soon!
Kind regards!

Hi there, this girl is still on the Zaginieni site and now it is 2017! I'm not sure if this site is very accurate.... Do you remember who the other two are?

Isn't there a doe with polish ancestry? Any confirmation she's alive and well?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back