Frustration!

What has you frustrated with trial so far?

• Total voters

DollyPardonMe

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I am getting so frustrated with this trial! With motions, sidebars, sarcastic comments to qualified witnesses and smirks and grins where their should be guilt and shame..I just want to scream! I've attached a poll..What is it that has YOU so frustrated with the trial that has you wanting to throw something at your TV?

not JUST the sarcastic comments by the defense but ALL the verbal offerings of the defense....

I voted sidebars but Mr Baez's objections to everything (most all overruled) is driving me insane!

I feel for the witnesses, JB talks to them so rudely and condescendingly as if they don't know what they're talking about. These people are there to speak on their expertise on the case they were presented, no reason to be so rude.

I feel for the witnesses, JB talks to them so rudely and condescendingly as if they don't know what they're talking about. These people are there to speak on their expertise on the case they were presented, no reason to be so rude.

Oh yes,,,this one I do not like for sure and I would have to agree with all of the above.

I am out of work on a medical and will go back in two weeks,I am going to have withdrawels for sure not being able to see what is going on. I will be completely relying on all of you!

This is an interesting thread but please no bashing or derogatory remarks...Thank you!

<modsnip>'s opening statement and all the Talking Heads!!!

I too voted JB's tone and remarks. Why does DS and CM not cross examine some of these witnesses?

I put media coverage because when LKB comes on tv, that is when I feel like throwing a brick at the TV. I also hate JB's smirks and the way he treats witnesses at which I have learned to mute. I also have a tough time getting past JB's opening remarks. But yes, again, I feel like throwing the brick when LKB (or her husband) comes on.

Also, when Geraldo talks, I want to throw a brick at the tv.

I am frustrated with the DT's OS because it did have one desired effect- it is causing people to speculate but it has frustrated me b/c the talking heads on TV keep referring to it as if it is gospel and it is by no means been proven at all. I am glad the jury hears none of the commentary b/c it is not just about what testimony has been stated but about how that could fit the DT strategy.
This is all clouded of course by my personal belief that Caylee needs justice and that her mom is guilty, so I guess it is just being fair, but still.

I chose other, because between her playing legal *advertiser censored*'t and helper of the day, it's driving me nuts. The other thing is her complete disregard for the court and why she's there, makes me want to turn the channel. The last thing, is how she acts towards JB, you would think they dated in another time and place. It's annoying.

I am mostly frushtrated by the defendant's courtroom antics :banghead:

I am so frushtrated I can barely shwallow! Seriously, I am sick and tired of the defense slandering the witnesses and trying to make them seem incompetent. I know, I know, it's our system, but I am so tired of the lies. Now I want the truth and all I am hearing is more lies. :maddening:

And some of the talking heads are spreading even more lies! One in particular should not even be out there because she was on the defense team. :loser:

I am talking to my television -- a lot! :banghead:

I am mostly frushtrated by the defendant's courtroom antics :banghead:

Me too - I can hardly shwallow! Why won't she look at the jury? Why does it appear she's watching a tennis match when Baez is at the podium (Baez-witness-Baez-witness). But when LDB or JA is up, her head is practically buried in her lap.

Don't get me started, but when she does her meet n' greet every morning I just want to hurl. Oh, here, let me get that cord for you. Let me get out the notebooks and pick the one I want to read while the SA is talking about my dead daughter.

Oh, the grooming. Can we talk about the grooming? Oh nevermind...

DS is out of school on Monday and that will give me a good excuse to take a necessary time-out :) Let's see if I can really do it - LOL

Hugs,

Mel

I, too am very concerned at what the state is NOT asking witnesses.

I am concerned at how much the judge allows Baez to badger. I think part of his strategy is to bore and exhaust, to the point where the longer he badgers, the more long-winded confusion he creates.

Smirks and Sidebars... I happen to love JB's opening statement, because it's going to sink their ship!

I am so frushtrated I can barely shwallow! Seriously, I am sick and tired of the defense slandering the witnesses and trying to make them seem incompetent. I know, I know, it's our system, but I am so tired of the lies. Now I want the truth and all I am hearing is more lies. :maddening:

And some of the talking heads are spreading even more lies! One in particular should not even be out there because she was on the defense team. :loser:

I am talking to my television -- a lot! :banghead:

That's alright, I suppose, unless your TV starts talking back to you - or you think that your TV is talking back ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back