Mark E. on dr drew tonite.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEFT-COASTER

Not to worry, I got the squirrels cornered
Reaction score
Ok now on the following link.. for the protection of your own computer.. (so you dont throw it out the window) I recommend you forward past the first 3:29 mins of this with Jennifer B (a consultant for the DT).. (I wonder who is paying her lol) any way.. at the 3:30 point.. Mark E. rips into her and asks whos paying her to say these things lol..

I was like he said all the things we have all wanted to say to the pro defense talking heads .lol
http://drdrew.blogs.cnn.com/

top video at the 3:30 mark is where you wanna watch..

Ok now on the following link.. for the protection of your own computer.. (so you dont throw it out the window) I recommend you forward past the first 3:29 mins of this with Jennifer B (a consultant for the DT).. (I wonder who is paying her lol) any way.. at the 3:30 point.. Mark E. rips into her and asks whos paying her to say these things lol..

I was like he said all the things we have all wanted to say to the pro defense talking heads .lol

And her response "No" that she is not being paid by the defense team to change public opinion - :floorlaugh: I'm thinking they have drank the Casey Kool-aide one too many times.

He said it perfectly - the 12 members of the jury are the ONLY people charged with presuming her innocent until proven guilty and no one has a right to tell anyone else what to think regarding Casey. Again Jose - FAR too little, WAY too late!!

Thanks for sharing! I did what you said! So let's see, we have LKB, Dr. Drew, and this lady out spewing DT support. Disgusting. I love Mark E! And he's a defense attorney! I didn't like what Dr. Drew said at the end though. But I don't know the context.

Did you see what Dr. Drew said about GAs exwife? There was some chatter about that on the sidebar thread.

I love his second question to her, when he described their theory of the 'accident.' LOL

Watch her face after he asked her point blank if SHE believed that theory. She could not even manage to pretend she did, she said " It doesn't matter if I believe it or not..."

I hope she isn't get paid too much because that was an EPIC FAIL on her part. lol

Lolol! Love, love, love Mark!!! :rocker:

OMG.....I almost spit out my tongue. Mark was amazing!!!!

I love his second question to her, when he described their theory of the 'accident.' LOL

Watch her face after he asked her point blank if SHE believed that theory. She could not even manage to pretend she did, she said " It doesn't matter if I believe it or not..."

I hope she isn't get paid too much because that was an EPIC FAIL on her part. lol

I missed that! Was that before the time suggested to start?

Hats off to Mark for reminding everyone that it is the JURORS - not the public - who must uphold the right of the accused to be presumed innocent until proven otherwise in a COURT OF LAW.

Is that the blonde lady CM kept talking to in court today?

I caught that exchange real time. He was just so "out there" with it - it even caught Dr. Drew. He (Dr.) thought Mark E. was talking to him at first. And yes, she was quite taken aback by it. She says its doesn't matter what she thinks - yet she's on there talking about how the public thinks about ICA. :waitasec:

It was very interesting. Mark E. rocks.

Thanks for starting this thread.
I've been watching Dr Drew's show a little over a week now.
My opinion it's better than the two that precede it, Issues and NG.

Loved the con-sultant, she was ah ah ah interesting........
IMO

I caught that exchange real time. He was just so "out there" with it - it even caught Dr. Drew. He (Dr.) thought Mark E. was talking to him at first. And yes, she was quite taken aback by it. She says its doesn't matter what she thinks - yet she's on there talking about how the public thinks about ICA. :waitasec:

It was very interesting. Mark E. rocks.

And then Dr. Drew says something like "Yes, I'm curious too....why are you here?" :lol:

<modsnip>

That was awesome...just wish there had been more time.

That's the Mark E. I know and love...for awhile there on Vinnie's show, I was beginning to wonder.

That was excellent.

When Dr. Drew questions whether KC was sexually abused or not this woman says "Well, with all her lies and the way she acted you just have to ask "What was she covering for?" "Why was she acting the way she did?" Does the DT really believe that KC did all that lying and covering up because she was sexually abused?

Lady, she was covering up a murder, one she committed... simple as that.

There was a time in the distant past that Mark E. stood up for KC. I see he's changed a lot since then.

I missed that! Was that before the time suggested to start?

I just watched the clip and that part was not included in the clip. I watched it on TV and it was after the next commercial break I believe.

ME asked her if this made sense to her. paraphrasing :

A father, an ex-cop, decides to cover up an accidental death for his daughter so she will not get in trouble. So when she is arrested and goes on trial for capital murder, he sits back and lets her go on trial for her life, and he never steps forward to admit it was actually an accident. DOes that story make any sense to you? Do you actually BELIEVE that story?

and she looked blankly back at him for a sec, then says :

It does not matter what I believe. ...but look, a father who molests his daughter does not really care about her so yes, he might allow her to go on trial...

I posted this in the sidebar thread, as I didn't notice there was one started on this subject. I don't know how to bring my post over, so I'll just copy / paste.

I love the way Mark Eiglarsh calls her out by asking if the defense team is paying her to come out and try to change public opinion of ICA. Also, when he told Dr Drew that, even him, as a defense attorney, finds something wrong with the timing of her appearances and what she's saying! PRICELESS!

IMO, this is an LKB born "consultant". Not only do they sound alike, but this consultant was also a consultant / attorney for Phil Spector.

Her name is Jennifer Barringer.

IMO, the DT will stoop to any level...

'Head blow' de cologne

A high-profile attorney who doubled as an agent for disgraced music producer Phil Spector is singing the blues after being nabbed for viciously attacking her boyfriend with perfume bottles in their tony Manhattan apartment, sources said.

Barringer -- who assisted Spector's murder-defense team in 2007, but was not the attorney of record on the case -- was charged with felony assault and released on $1,500 bail.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/..._cologne_Wd89pjN4dcXRNzONGBtrZJ#ixzz1OjyFRBxh

Here's another link with more info:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/...l_bottle_OOKvuSJf5pYf8R6hBkbbAP#ixzz1HR3ysCpc

Yep- this woman is too busy playing cheerleader for KC to all of us rather then 'consulting' with the defense team on how to teach their client the art of 'human feelings'. How dare her assume the public owes this girl anything. She lied through her teeth and used up resources that were clearly wasted- that could have been better used finding real missing people...... All the while laughed in the faces of everyone.

I'm sorry- but I have to wonder how much time this woman will spend visiting KC in the next lifetime while she serves out her sentence. 5 months from now, when the talkshows have moved on to the next sociopath dejour, she will long forget <modsnip> name. It won't serve her to harp at that point.

Is that the blonde lady CM kept talking to in court today?
No, i don't think so. The lady in court had very blonde platinum lady gaga hair. This lady had dirty blondeish highlighted longer hair. She was very pretty but a total sellout imo.

I just watched the clip and that part was not included in the clip. I watched it on TV and it was after the next commercial break I believe.

ME asked her if this made sense to her. paraphrasing :

A father, an ex-cop, decides to cover up an accidental death for his daughter so she will not get in trouble. So when she is arrested and goes on trial for capital murder, he sits back and lets her go on trial for her life, and he never steps forward to admit it was actually an accident. DOes that story make any sense to you? Do you actually BELIEVE that story?

and she looked blankly back at him for a sec, then says :

It does not matter what I believe. ...but look, a father who molests his daughter does not really care about her so yes, he might allow her to go on trial...

Thank you! I love the way the DT takes her word about being molested as gospel despite the fact that the admit she lies like a rug. :waitasec:

And then Dr. Drew says something like "Yes, I'm curious too....why are you here?" :lol:

O/T I have loved Mark E since this case broke. I just noticed he has a wedding ring on....for some reason my gadar went off with him. I guess he's just metrosexual. I LOVE HIM

IIRC Mark has 3 little girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member