• She is angry that she cannot speak

Votes: 9 3.3%
  • She is furious at being caught in her lies

Votes: 52 19.0%
  • She is wallowing in self-pity at her incarceration

Votes: 61 22.3%
  • She believes she can sway the jury

Votes: 112 41.0%
  • None of the Above (Please comment with your answer)

Votes: 39 14.3%

• Total voters

Sleuth5

Reaction score
Many of us have posted views on this topic all over the forums, and certainly it's a major issue in the latest testimony with Caylee's remains. Weigh in with your opinion.

All I saw was a dry tissue after an hr.

Oops, I couldn't vote because I think the answer is, "All of the above."

I have never seen a tissue that can handle real tears and nose blowing for that long. Either fake and rehearsed or I am buying the wrong brand of tissues.

When someone is really upset and crying, they don't keep looking at a tissue to see if their mascaras running!

I'm answering other. Does she have any access to onion juice? It all seemed staged to me. I saw her seem to ask Baez a few pics ahead of the one showing the skull if it was coming up next (or something like that). She must have misjudged, because she pushed in hard on the right lower eyelid at least one whole pic (maybe more) before the first photo mentioning the skull. She was not red eyed yet or looking about to cry. When a little time went by and the pic of the skull finally came up, then she started cry. She wiped a lot more at that right eye than she did her left, and she always wiped in the same spot. Finally, she had pretty much quit wiping the eyes and nose. When Baez got up, and she knew the jury would stop focusing on the pics she started in again. She did change tissues between the nose blowing though.

Oops, I couldn't vote because I think the answer is, "All of the above."

ITA! It totally depends upon the moment. The crying after Cindy took the stand was rage/anger motivated. Today, she forced herself to cry. She picked at her tear ducts, picked at her nose - why does she wipe her face so hard?!. And the tissue? What is with the constant folding? If you will recall her tantrum after Cindy left the stand, the tissue was extremely crumpled and she wasn't checking for any liquids.

Voted none of the above because I saw not one tear today.

poke.jpg

nuthin.jpg

nomascara.jpg

faker.jpg

xz.jpg

wq.jpg

staged.jpg

I voted none of the above. I think she's over this whole mess and is half heartedly trying to put on a show because that's what the attorneys have told her to do. Her attempts at crying were laughable... I mean if you can't even fake it effectively to save your own hide...

Voted none of the above because I saw not one tear today.

I realize I should have enquoted "tears", along with using "do" rather than "to". At any rate, of course your point is well taken.

I voted none of the above. I think she's over this whole mess and is half heartedly trying to put on a show because that's what the attorneys have told her to do. Her attempts at crying were laughable... I mean if you can't even fake it effectively to save your own hide...

ITA. And after the first 15 minutes she pretty much gave up the facepullingskinscrapingnosepinchingeyepoking attempts to get herself to produce tears. By the time break came along she looked pretty much normal again. I look worse after reading my bills when they come in the mail.

She's furious at being caught and she wants to sway the jury, following instructions from her team.

I enjoyed watching her wipe her eyes, wipe her nose, then wipe her eyes again using the same tissue. A real work of art.

ITA! It totally depends upon the moment. The crying after Cindy took the stand was rage/anger motivated. Today, she forced herself to cry. She picked at her tear ducts, picked at her nose - why does she wipe her face so hard?!. And the tissue? What is with the constant folding? If you will recall her tantrum after Cindy left the stand, the tissue was extremely crumpled and she wasn't checking for any liquids.

She's wiping her eyes and face hard so it looks like she's more distraught than she is. I guess the redder her face, the deeper her grief? I hope the jury is not buying any of it. Bless little angel Caylee. Rot in hell, Casey

She isnt crying because she feels any guilt, she is crying because she was caught and she feels the victim in all of this. I believe the tears at the opening statement and the allegations about abuse were because she knew by doing that her parents might no longer be willing to put money in her jail account or be interested in visiting her and engaging in her web of lies. She wants attention, she is the one in jail - me, me, me.

Sadly to ICA Caylee was never a concern, never a priority and I think she is angry that all of us are making such a big deal. She was something ICA created and she could throw her away, whats the big deal? ICA's the important one here.

She is a whack job, no remorse and no conscience ... any tears she sheds are because she is inconveinanced by all of this.

I hope the jury decides on death, I feel she could easily get on with it even behind bars. She needs to be drugged up, bound and tossed away like the trash I feel she is.

Kathy in Texas

I think that the tears today were out of the defense telling her when to cry and when not to.

ITA. And after the first 15 minutes she pretty much gave up the facepullingskinscrapingnosepinchingeyepoking attempts to get herself to produce tears. By the time break came along she looked pretty much normal again. I look worse after reading my bills when they come in the mail.

BBM

You nailed it on the head!!! :floorlaugh:

moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member