2011.06.10 ABC's 20/20 RE: Casey Anthony Trial

Never4GetCaylee

Reaction score
20/20 Tonight is about Casey Anthony Trial. Unfortunately Andrea Lyons is going to be on. I bet LKB is mad! :floorlaugh:

20/20 Tonight is about Casey Anthony Trial. Unfortunately Andrea Lyons is going to be on. I bet LKB is mad! :floorlaugh:

They are indeed making their rounds, almost all of the DT advisors or past associates & I'm sick of seeing all of them.........and JB is worried she won't get a fair trial due to media coverage?:maddening:[/i]

Hummm, A Lyon(s) who is more irritating than LKB or Joy Bahar ..... hummmm .... I choose our early 10 pm evening news since I haven't seen it in days.

Bumpity Bump!

Special guest is the woman who walked away from this case to keep her "angel of deathrow" record in tact....JMHO

Looks like this could be pretty good...opposing views.

THE PI, Ken Brennan, on 20/20 who says it was a murder and not accident is fantastic. He solved the 20/20 Russian rape case when police could not. He is AMAZING.

I'm sure there won't be any shots of ICA all laughy, giggley! She will be depicted as a devastated mother.

I've been saying all week I like ABCs coverage...I love Dan Abrams. He said at the end of JBs opening statement he thought to himself, Huh? :lol:

PI Ken Grinnin: We have a situation where someone doesn't want her child but she doesn't want anyone else to have them either.

Oh grief, I didn't know AL was going to be on here. Back to watching video of today's trials.

I was going to watch until I saw it was narrated by Banfield and the promo looked like trial testimony on the computer searches. Hope someone will let us know if there's anything new.

Ummm, Casey is not disassociating in court AL so you can't have it both ways.

AL with blood red lipstick smeared all over her mouth is screaming no evidence at all.

I've been saying all week I like ABCs coverage...I love Dan Abrams. He said at the end of JBs opening statement he thought to himself, Huh? :lol:

ITA! ABC does a good job at being unbiased..BUT, Matt Lauer on NBC makes me sick!! He acts as if he would hire KC as a babysitter tomorrow if he could! But, thats JMHO!

I was going to watch it, but not w/ Andrea Lyon on there spewing junk about no proof of homicide! Yuck....leaches - every one of the defense.

I was going to watch it, but not w/ Andrea Lyon on there spewing junk about no proof of homicide! Yuck....leaches - every one of the defense.

The PI is worth watching, imo. He's really good.

AL with blood red lipstick smeared all over her mouth is screaming no evidence at all.

Yeah, she just said basically it could just as easily be an accident as it could a murder. Really??? Now, what were Dr G's points today that point to HOMICIDE. One - 911 not being called. Two - tossed in the woods like trash. Three - DUCT TAPE. How does AL fit these points to an accident? How does AL explain the decomp stain in the trunk?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back