Now-MSNBC has a special on trial coming up...

cluciano63

Reaction score
Right now, at 6pm EST...just called "The Casey Anthony Trial."

I'm watching, too. Cracks me up how JA was covering his mouth, trying not to laugh, during JB's opening statement.

Mannnn we are having a severe thunderstorm :(

The show is basically doing an overview of the entire case...

They say that the search for "missing children" on the computer was done before Caylee went missing...

Do we know this for sure? I've read it both ways, before and after.

Shows a clip of Cindy from 2010 saying she wants truth to come out and to show that Casey had nothing to do with it...

This picture, which they just showed, says so much to me. The look in ICA's eyes says.. Evil.

Attachments

• casey anthony.jpg
    casey anthony.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 38
HLN also has a special on now about the trial.

The MSNBC Special seems pretty even handed. I think there is going to be a part Two after the Defense puts on it's case. That I can't wait to see. I think it is going to be all about George and Roy K.

MSNBC legal commentator (not sure of her name) said that they jury will conclude that Casey has a "hole in her soul."

MSNBC is showing this again Sunday at the same time (6PM EST).

the legal commentator seems to have a good head on her shoulders and definitely says what she thinks of ICA

Did you notice how ICA spoke of Caylee in past tense. paraphrasing here ) Caylee had the best Grandparents) then she goes on to say Caylee still has. KC caught herself and tried a quick fix.

the legal commentator seems to have a good head on her shoulders and definitely says what she thinks of ICA

Great to listen to someone who is not pro defense for a change and not taking JB's wicked fairy tale and spinning it into fact.

One thing that has been bugging me about all media coverage, including this show, is the misrepresentation of the testimonies of Dr. Vass and Dr. Rickenbach, making it seem like, on cross-examination, Dr. Rickenbach contradicted Dr. Vass. They are apples and oranges, and on direct, Dr. Rickenbach made that quite clear. He also made clear that for there to be ANY chloroform in the carpet sample was surprising (imagine how much must've been there to begin with if there was any left in that sample he examined, which had not been vacuum packed!). Why can't the media get that through their thick skulls??!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back