What is Cindy A doing while trial watching?

who knew?

Reaction score
About every time the camera focuses on Cindy, she is looking down and has a pencil in her right hand. Anyone know what she's doing? I guess she could be taking explicit notes.... or working a crossword puzzle. I just know that I feel very sorry for Cindy, George and Lee and that is a 180 degree turn from my previous opinion.

My opinion is that CA is taken down very detail notes. Maybe trying to find discrepancies for appeal purposes. She may not be on KC's side anymore but I do not think she wants to see her daughter get the death penalty.

I imagine that since she's been a nurse for so many years, recording things is a really ingrained behavior for CA. She could have an intended purpose, such as a book, for the notes I believe she's taking. But even if she doesn't, I bet it's almost a little soothing to take notes, for her. It's a way of managing chaos, probably.

I figured she was probably trying to keep her mind occupied so that she could be watching things unfold in almost a clinical way. Writing may help her keep her emotions and anger in check. George, Cindy and Lee look like they've been beaten down. I can't help but feel sorry for them. And if George is innocent of the molestation charges (and I think he is), I don't know how he is able to sit so calmly watching the evidence as it is distorted by defense.

Maybe she's writing to Caylee, maybe she's writing out KC's lies explicitly, maybe she's taking notes, maybe she's just pouring her grief out through her pen. I can identify with her writing, I think I'd be writing too-- all of the above.

Writing is cathartic.

Maybe she's writing to Caylee, maybe she's writing out KC's lies explicitly, maybe she's taking notes, maybe she's just pouring her grief out through her pen. I can identify with her writing, I think I'd be writing too-- all of the above.

Writing is cathartic.

And if she was writing a book at some point, I couldn't blame her. I would want to share all my memories of such a special little girl with the world too...all the good memories to at least balance out the sad ones.

I still have a problem with CA. I can understand parents having a hard time accepting their child is a cold blooded killer, one who killed their own child. That's a lot to take in. What I cannot understand is their interference with the investigation. I will never understand it.

I can see a book in their future as they are broke from what I understand and mostly likely not employable. They need the money.

I really don't care what CA is doing. I am just thankful that she isn't as overcome by her emotions as she was when she was on the stand.

My heart broke for both of them that day and I saw things from their perspective in a totally different light. I think of them every day and am so glad that they are finally able to see through ICA's lies and that she doesn't have control over them anymore.

And if she was writing a book at some point, I couldn't blame her. I would want to share all my memories of such a special little girl with the world too...all the good memories to at least balance out the sad ones.

For sure, all she would have to do is hand over her piles of ramblings, I'm certain she'd have a ghostwriter. (sorry about the term in this instance)

If CA is seeing a therapist (and I hope she is) then her mental professional is probably advising her to write out her feelings while she is listening to the trial. Or maybe she's taking notes on the evidence. CA for the first time might be hearing the evidence with an open mind and it's a lot to take in if you have been steadfastly refusing to listen to reason for three years.

Not working for her living that's for sure.
It seems to me that someone who can show up every day, sit there for 8+hours every day, write non-stop, could get a job..

IMO she is doing exactly what she should be doing.
Who gives a flip about a job at this point?

This woman has been through a living nightmare the past 3 years and it continues as we speak.

There are plenty of "disabled" people who are far better off than Cindy IMO.

I will not fault her for being on disability.

IMO she needs prayer and support.
God forbid any of us would ever have to go through what she has.

JMO

I have read, please do not ask where, that they have a movie deal, and they both, CA and GA have book deals. Whatever she is doing to get her through this, more power to her! I think they were all taken in by Casey's lies, and in spite of DNA evidence, did not give up on Caylee being alive until they heard 6 weeks ago what the defense was going to be. Then they had to face the cold hard truth of what their daughter had done. But I agree, they do not want her to die, I don't think they want her set free either. I firmly believe they were going to be next. MOO.

There is NO WAY I would want to go through what these people have been, and are going through. Yes, they tried to blame everyone but Casey, but they believed her lies because they could not face the alternative. I am certain that Cindy wishes things were like they were 3-4 years ago, and she was working daily. MOO

It seems to me that someone who can show up every day, sit there for 8+hours every day, write non-stop, could get a job..

With all due respect, I don't know if that is an area that we need to be concerned with. I don't think if I were in their shoes, I would be any good as an employee anywhere.

Have you ever been through the grief of losing a grandchild?

Have you ever had to sit through your daughter's trial who is charged with murdering your grandchild that you saw every day of their life?

Have you ever had to sit through your daughter's trial who is charged with murdering your grandchild that you saw every day of their life while listening to people testify under oath about how your daughter lied to everyone including you for the past 3 years?

Have you ever had to sit through your daughter's trial who is charged with murdering your grandchild that you saw every day of their life while listening to people testify under oath about how your daughter lied to everyone including you for the past 3 years and be court-ordered to not show a single bit of emotion about any of the testimony or you will be banned from the courtroom for the remainder of the trial?

Have you ever had to sit through your daughter's trial who is charged with murdering your grandchild that you saw every day of their life while listening to people testify under oath about how your daughter lied to everyone including you for the past 3 years and be court-ordered to not show a single bit of emotion about any of the testimony or you will be banned from the courtroom for the remainder of the trial so you sit there and barely move a muscle because you are trying to be strong and be there for Caylee?

It's so heartbreaking to me that I could continue adding on to that sentence for the Anthony's for God knows how long.

Believe me, I haven't always felt this way about them. Their grief is worse than anything I could ever imagine and I hope I never do because I know for a fact that I couldn't handle it.

I'd like to think Cindy is finally grieving and processing the death of her granddaughter in a way that will allow her to go one with her life. Whatever it takes for her to do that and live with herself, you know?

Cindy is living a life that none of us can even imagine right now. It doesn't absolve her of anything, it just puts it into a context that preserves her humanity. And makes her easy to forgive (like she needs MY forgiveness).

If she gets to the point of wondering if she can forgive herself, then she's already most of the way home.

i'd like to see you go through what they have gone through and still work.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back