2011.06.20 TRIAL Day Twenty-three (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
PLEASE review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

:tos: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]Here they are![/ame]

PLEASE avoid posts that are:

- bashing the defendant's looks or grooming, in words or through visual images

- using derogatory or demeaning terms to refer to players in this case

- snarky to fellow WSers

- otherwise sending the thread off-topic.

Posters who continue to ignore the TOS or the Rules of Etiquette will find themselves on a Time Out.

If you come across a post that violates TOS or the Rules of Etiquette, or that is clearly taking the thread off-topic, the appropriate response is to hit the red triangle "Alert" button, leave a message for our mods, and move on. Please do not quote the offending post or comment upon it in any way. The mods are equipped with brooms and light sabers and will do everything in their power to make sure that WS continues to be the premier true-crime forum on the Web.

Thank you to the many posters who have helped the mods by alerting on questionable posts these last days.

I'm going to try to clarify a few things so hopefully we are a little clearer about what is okay to post in this thread and what is to be saved for Sidebar. Hope this helps. :)

Re: posting Tweets - Previously we have requested that all tweets be restricted from this thread and posted in the Twitter thread. Posting single tweets from anyone inside the courroom that can shed light on what we are unable to see via our monitors are fine to post here. (note: repetitive, multiple posts of the same tweet will be removed at mod discretion so they do not clog up the thread.) Most all of these will be from MSM reporters - I really can't think of any exceptions off of the top of my head. If they can tell us how jurors are reacting, that is huge, relevant info and we need to see it here. I ask that those of you who do post tweets still include them in the Twitter thread because we have many members who log in for a quick update and depend solely on that thread.

Re: posting about the demeanor of the defendant or witnesses -
This is the deal:
It is perfectly fine to post FACTS & OBSERVATIONS about their demeanor. (e.g., Casey is emotionless; Casey is giggling while listening to this testimony, etc...)

It is the "Casey's blouse is so low cut she must be trying to get the attention of Juror #11, the George Clooney look-a-like"; "eyebrows and hair" ('nuff said :aktion1:). Bottom line, if it doesn't add anything to understanding what is going on during TRIAL, then save these comments and post them in the Sidebar. Express those sentiments there. (Remember! TOS and Rules of Etiquette still apply in Sidebar: no namecalling, bashing and derogatory remarks simply intended to be snarky.)

Okay, I hope that helps clarify a few things.

Opening up. Please post your live feed links. :)

:HHJP:

Good morning all. I wonder what the DT has in store for today.

Good morning all! Hope everyone had a good weekend...and a great Father's Day. Ready to roll this morning!

Good Morning Friends!!! Hope all had a great weekend!

I'm here and ready for the fireworks today. Simms and Baez just rolled in.

I'm really liking the fact that they're not bringing the inmate out until just before Court convenes and swiftly removing her at the end of the proceedings. They must have received a lot of complaints. :great:

It's impossible for me to start a Monday without my tea - good morning folks! Justice for Caylee! :)

Who thinks this will be the last week of trial? Jury deliberations by Friday or Saturday?

Is it me - or does ICA look blotchy and puffy this morning - like she's been crying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member