2011.06.14 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Eighteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynotdivein

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Breakfast time!

IMAGE2.JPG

http://www.citydeliva.com/ordereze/images/items/IMAGE2.JPG

YUM, send that deliciousness my way!!!!!!!!

I'm a little unsettled this a.m. with the thought of SA finishing but I am keeping the faith. Not like there hasn't been a million posts about it! LOL

Oh, that looks good!!

I am looking forward to the doors opening next week as the DT continues to build the SA's case.

Gonna try and get some things done here so I can watch this afternoon.

What kind of breakfast is that? I'm about to eat 2 brownies for breakfast. :rocker:

Ive started almost every morning with you all for the last month and wasnt sure what I was going to do with myself since the trial doesnt start till 1 pm. Glad to see this thread started early. I had to pop in and say Good Morning all and see what Ynot prepped to get my breakfast inspiration. Yum!

Good Morning :)
Can someone tell me where to find the witness list for both sides? I tried to search but could not find it.

I woke up from a disturbing dream last night. George had thrown himself on the sword and admitted to the judge that he had molested Casey, and she got off with a light sentence. :banghead: Only in the dream I was part of the family (like another daughter or something) and I was enraged that he would do that, enraged at Casey for forcing him to do that, and broken-hearted at seeing his pain because he was arrested for something he didn't do.
It's like this bloody trial is a fever that I have to suffer thru and sweat out of my system when it consumes my thoughts in my sleep. What is wrong with me? I don't know these people personally, I just want justice for Caylee so much.

I am watching Casey's reaction to the forensic testimony about Caylee's skull, Casey seems to be new at crying. I have not seen anyone wipe tears the way she does, and she looks at her hands or tissue as if to verify to herself that she is really crying. jmo

Okay, I know I am not alone in this...but I am so not looking forward to watching the DT present their case...and there is only so much I can bang my head on a wall...

JB, acts like a smooth lawyer but that is not how it comes across and it is so very painful to watch.

I almost feel like I am going to need more of an outlet when they start in ... either that or just walk away and look at things when the dust settles.

Okay, I know I am not alone in this...but I am so not looking forward to watching the DT present their case...and there is only so much I can bang my head on a wall...

JB, acts like a smooth lawyer but that is not how it comes across and it is so very painful to watch.

I almost feel like I am going to need more of an outlet when they start in ... either that or just walk away and look at things when the dust settles.

I want to watch only because I am always AMAZED at the level stupidity...but it is also EXHAUSTING! :truce:

As frustrating as it is to watch JB question witnesses, I am looking forward to the DT presenting their case. I'm curious as to what BS they are going to come up with and how they are going to try to prove that GA molested ICA. I'd like to see ICA take the stand just to see LDB tear her apart on cross-examination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickyBones