2011.06.15 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Nineteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynotdivein

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
fruit_platter.jpg

http://www.liciousliving.com/main/files/u2/fruit_platter.jpg

Happy breakfast everyone!

Good Morning! I feel like a high carb breakfast this morning because I think I am going to need it.

5151113_f496.jpg

Kind of blurry, but still funny! Good morning all. :)

here is required reading before the defense is up [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140285"]MOD MESSAGE - Defense is up ***REQUIRED READ*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] from 'Beach. Please take some time to read it. Thanks :)

(it is also posted at the top of the forum as a stickie)

FRUIT, yummy. Makes me want to go to the supermarket and buy some.

Morning All. Missed you yesterday. Bracing for the day and the rest of the trial.. Holding on to faith that justice will surely be served and the truth be know. Glad to have you guys for support and you may hear me venting these next few weeks. Thanks and Peace

Good Morning !!! Does anybody else think that the poor people on the Jury are gonna be a tad bit pizzed off over what's going on this morning ??

Good Morning !!! Does anybody else think that the poor people on the Jury are gonna be a tad bit pizzed off over what's going on this morning ??

I think so I don't see why they should have to come in today if the DT is not going to present anything. So pretty much they will get all ready for the SA to say the translation of Bella Vita is beautiful life. I would be like :waitasec: that's it???

Is the prosecution giving its closing statement today???

Also, is RK and DC going to testify for the state, even if by redirect???

Morning all!

Going to get caught up on all the house work that has been in the tank since May...

I don't get the fooling with jurors like they are dice...or trash...or was that garbage...

Morning everyone, I wanna thank each and everyone of you for keeping me in the loop.

work gets in my way and im not always able to watch the feeds or tv, but thanks to you good people here, im in the know.

Is the prosecution giving its closing statement today???

Also, is RK and DC going to testify for the state, even if by redirect???

No. Not until the defense is done.

Morning all! Thanks for the fruit and "thwartcakes"!

I'm angry the jury has to go in today, I bet the jury isn't going to be too happy either! DT :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk