Bowel of Porridge?

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A JAILED drug dealer is claiming £30,000 damages for a bizarre internal examination - using porridge as a lubricant.

Former prison doctor Alexander McFarlane admits he used milk from an old bowl of porridge when he examined Colin Hancock in Perth Prison.

But he denies Hancock's claim the porridge was also covered in cigarette ash.

Dr McFarlane was called to see Hancock - serving a four-year sentence for cannabis possession with intent to supply - when he claimed he could not pass urine.

He says he asked permission to carry out a rectal examination.

But Hancock denies that and says the incident brought back buried memories of childhood sex abuse and left him feeling suicidal.

Dr McFarlane, who has left the prison service, said: 'He said he was unable to pass urine.

'You can check the back of the bladder which is next door to the rectum. He gave me permission.

'I said we needed lubricant which we didn't have. I used some milk from the porridge.

'He claimed the thing was adulterated with cigarettes, but if it had been I would not have used it.

'I said to him if you are prepared to eat it in your mouth then it would be OK to apply it to the bottom end and he agreed. ' Hancock, from Southampton, denied he had given permission.

He said: 'I was having trouble urinating and I was expecting him to feel my kidneys.

'Without any warning, I just felt his finger going into my backside. Something happened in my past and, for well over 20 years, I had been able to put it out of my mind. It all came flooding back.'

Hancock's case will be called at Perth Sheriff Court in December.

The incident in 1996 was reported to the British Medical Association but no action has been taken against Dr McFarlane.

Full Story

I'm no expert, but dontcha have to be in a certain position to have that type of search conducted? I've had my kidney reconstructed and they can feel around the area without having to go near the back door! ;)

Well why a former prison Dr. would want to use porridge or milk as a lubricant is beyone me :eek:

This is one of the most bizarre stories I have happened upon.

Without Warning !!!
What no soft lights, no music what happened to romance.
I do however remember some years ago a doctor saying I had to have an "Examination" of this kind. "Turn on your side, relax and bring your knees up" all accompanied by the sound of him pulling on a rubber glove, did not happen, I bolted from the surgery.

ok...now we have been regaled with dissected bits of male anatomy, a hairy arse who shall remain anonymous for the sake of common decency, and now colonoscopies and cavity searches....am i noticing a pattern here? an unseemly obsessiveness? a fixation as it were? let us rise above our nether regions and pursue the pleasures of the mind , the great classics, a love story perhaps? some donne or shakespeare, LET'S GET OVER OUR BUTTS PEOPLE!!!! :D..carry on...

OK DL I would like to discuss "A midsummer night's dream" now who was one of the lead players, oh I remember it was "Bottom", sorry Linda I knew I could get it back to below the waist if I tried :D

After you give birth you have no humility... believe me, I am over my butt ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back