OK - Tristian Bowens rapes 10 yr. old deaf girl/claims mistaken identity

Missizzy

Reaction score
Give me a break!! A man mistakes a 10 year old child for her mother?? I think not. He's sorry? Just sorry? I think not. I can't imagine the horror of being woken up by some monster. Precious little girl.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/kfor-man...t-she-was-her-mother-20110613,0,3341629.story

Man accused of raping deaf girl claims he thought she was her mother

"A young Oklahoma girl tells her mom she was sexually assaulted, attacked while sleeping in her own home. Chickasha police say they have the prime suspect in custody. Tristian "Rosco" Bowens, 25, sits in the Grady County jail Monday, four days after allegedly raping the 10-year-old daughter of a friend.

"....Bowens claims his encounter with the girl was a case of mistaken identity in the middle of the night. They say at 5:30 a.m. Thursday, the mother heard her daughter crying. An arrest affidavit says the girl, who is deaf, told her mom that Bowens had hurt her "down there....."

more at link

I totally agree with you missizzy! Unbelievable!

So the mom lets him stay the night because he was locked out of his home and he assumes he can go into the moms room uninvited? I think if the mom wanted him to sleep in her room with her she would have said so from the beginning and there would have been no "accident"! JMO

Did she call police immediately I wonder? Sounds like she waited until he called her and told her what he'd done :( Hope I'm sadly mistaken on that.

I wonder how many other "mistakes" like this one that this man has made. Even if the child was well developed for a 10 year old and closely the size of her mother AND it was dark, I don't buy it. Just not going to buy it.

Was this the plan for the mom? A surprise in the middle of the night? I think that's called rape too.

You know, I've made some mistakes in my life. Confused my best friend with her twin sister, called someone by the wrong name, thought I knew someone because they looked familiar in profile. I've never raped a 10 year old (and that's what it is, it's not having sex, it's rape) because I confused them with a full grown adult. I don't care how big the girl is, how small her mother is, or how "womanly" she may be, I don't buy the mistake excuse.

Did she call police immediately I wonder? Sounds like she waited until he called her and told her what he'd done :( Hope I'm sadly mistaken on that.

She did call the police, in fact when he called about the supposed "mistaken identity," police were there. By the way even if he thought it was the mother, why would it be o'key to allegedly just get into her room and get on top of her? Boggles the mind.

"While police were speaking with the mother, Bowens called her and she put the call on the speaker so the officer could hear their conversation, the affidavit reported. Bowens said he awoke and went into the girl’s bedroom, thinking it was the woman’s."

http://chickashanews.com/local/x2088986271/Local-man-faces-first-degree-rape-charge

No sale on that story here!!!! He was wrong even if it was the mother

While waiting for the jury's verdict yesterday i came across this forum it touched my heart to know that people around the world shared in the anger and pain my daughter and i have gone through since that night. Although he was finally convicted it is not over by far. His family and friends are not going to let it stop here. I wonder if there is any thing i can do to protect my family from these people and finally lay that night to rest.

I did in fact tell him i did not want to sleep with him. And come to find out he was never locked out he lied and had a key all along.

Planned it, no doubt. Thought he was being clever. Evil. JMO

While waiting for the jury's verdict yesterday i came across this forum it touched my heart to know that people around the world shared in the anger and pain my daughter and i have gone through since that night. Although he was finally convicted it is not over by far. His family and friends are not going to let it stop here. I wonder if there is any thing i can do to protect my family from these people and finally lay that night to rest.

are you being harrassed?

how is your daughter doing?

Praying for you and your daughter. Hoping someone with more knowledge can assist you with the issues you continue to deal with.

Three words.

Cut. It. Off. :stormingmad:

((Hugs)) to kRaine5 and her baby girl. :(

Just wanted to say Welcome kRaine5. I hope your daughter is doing well and getting through the trauma she suffered.

I am curious as to what his family and friends are doing or what you worry they will do. If anyone is harassing or intimidating you and/or your daughter in any way I urge you to report each and every incidence to police every single time, even if if feels you are not being taken seriously.

When he was found guilty my daughter was happy i saw a glimps of the girl she was before that night happened. Last night leaving Wal-Mart some of his family and friends were waiting for us when we walked out the door. They were yelling "court is over now" over and over again. The way they were saying it sounded like a threat it was veey antagonistic. My daughter regressed back to her scared angry state. Unfortunately we can not identify who these people are by name so reports do little good. We are afraid of what they might try to do. But the district attorny office states there is little they can do to offer us protection and comfort.

I am so sorry this is happening :( Its not right. Not okay. If you anticipate more of the same in future maybe considering carrying a cell phone that is photo capable to record such intimidating behavior.

If the threats become more overt, document everything. Take pictures of them with your phone. And tell them you are contacting Anonymous.

It really upsets me to read that people supportive of this <self edit> PERSON would stoop to further victimizing and frightening a traumatized child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back