Talking Heads Who's Who

azscr4mbl3r

Reaction score
I wanted to start a thread on who are all these people on TV lately? Seems like 50 EX-Defense Team people...I thought it might be useful to some to know who has a dog in the hunt.

LKB obvious shill for defense her husband to which blows my mind as I use to trust him.

as a separate question why do these people risk their professional reputations on this juvenile defense fairy story? :loser:

Andrea Lyon - death penalty defense lawyer and former member of Casey's defense team (usually seen on HLN/TRU TV)

Lawrence Kobilinsky - forensic scientist and former member of Casey's defense team (usually seen on HLN/TRU TV)

Michael Baden - forensic pathologist and husband of LKB; became pro defense once his wife joined the DT (usually seen on FOX, but has appeared on HLN)

I'm going to give this thread a chance. I'm trusting you guys to post responsibly. Be careful. If it turns into a bashfest it is going away.

I'm going to give this thread a chance. I'm trusting you guys to post responsibly. Be careful. If it turns into a bashfest it is going away.

Thanks I only meant for it to be a tool to help figure out responsible analysts and people who are just spouting DT talking points. That lady that is a regular on NG blonde defense attorney Janie I think is her name Wientraub maybe? She has always been quick to take the defense side and that makes sense. When we get into the realm of conspiracy theory... I am sure we will see many more new faces on TV if and when the defense case begins. Thanks again.

Thanks I only meant for it to be a tool to help figure out responsible analysts and people who are just spouting DT talking points. That lady that is a regular on NG blonde defense attorney Janie I think is her name Wientraub maybe? She has always been quick to take the defense side and that makes sense. When we get into the realm of conspiracy theory... I am sure we will see many more new faces on TV if and when the defense case begins. Thanks again.

That's fine. The spirit of the thread sounds great. I'm counting on everyone to respect the good intentions. :)

I wanted to start a thread on who are all these people on TV lately? Seems like 50 EX-Defense Team people...I thought it might be useful to some to know who has a dog in the hunt.

LKB obvious shill for defense her husband to which blows my mind as I use to trust him.

as a separate question why do these people risk their professional reputations on this juvenile defense fairy story? :loser:

Dr.Baden was a hero to me,he came to NJ and did my husbands Nephew autopsy when he was killed in a NJ hospital.He went to have a simple operation but died when the head of surgery cut threw his Aorta and he bled to death.The Dr. claimed he must of had a heart condition and it gave out under anesthesia,he was 27.My in laws are best friends with Police Chief he told them to not let the hospital handle the autopsy he arranged for Dr. Baden to do it. Dr.Baden was shocked at what he found.A nurse came forward and told how the Dr.caused the deaths of 2 adults before our Steven and 1 child after.The Dr. had Alzheimer and the hospital did nothing to stop him.My sis in law sued hospital and Dr. everything was sealed never made the press.Sorry for O/T but I have lost all respect for him.

Sunny Hostin - former federal prosecutor; believes the state has not shown motive and was very impressed with the defense's opening statement (usually seen on TRU TV as an InSession contributor, but can be seen on HLN as well as CNN)

Jennifer Barringer - Consultant defense team
HLN
FoxNews

Association w/LKB
(Phil Spector trial, Legal Assistant/Summer Associate)

First let me say I am not very good with names a dates. TruTV has pretty decent coverage but stops it after they return the jury after lunch. HLN picks it up after lunch recess. CNN and FNWS has some cover but not continuous like TruTV and HLN. ID ( part of the Discovery Channel family ) has most all classic an new crime shows such as FBI Files and New Detectives. I mention them not because they cover the Anthony trial but because they give a good education on sleuthing many many interviews with real LE types. They also have much material on forensics. If there is a break in the trial I enjoy switching over to catch something to explain the how to's like they just had a little segment on duct tape matching this AM.

I see it coming they will have a flood of EX-defense and witness types. I have seen GA CA attorney who seems honest I hear rumblings about TL attorney so I wouldn't be surprised if we see him on all the shows soon. I also hear talk about LA ex-attorney I think...

Oh I noticed Dr. Cyril Wecht on a few shows this AM he seems fair and honest to me also.

IN ( In Session ) TruTV Peeps
Mike Brooks LE
Casey Jordon criminologist seems fair minded to me
Vinnie Politan PA
Beth Karis Att
Jean casarus Att
Ryan Smith ?

...at the request of the OP:

In court - seated in front of the bar on the defense side (behind the IT guy):

"Whitney" - a lawyer in Cheney Mason's firm. Has the long, very straight blond hair and rather solemn look on her face. Tweeters, such as Jim Lichtenstein, mostly refer to her as "Lawyer Gaga".

Great find on those two pictures!! I still remember the horror of watching "The Shinning" TXS.

IN ( In Session ) TruTV Peeps
Mike Brooks LE
Casey Jordon criminologist seems fair minded to me
Vinnie Politan PA
Beth Karis Att
Jean casarus Att
Ryan Smith ?

to add to your list, although he is not on all the time, usually with Jean in Orlando at breaks during trial. He has also been on HLN and a number of local channels as well.

Bob Fisher -Orlando area attorney

...at the request of the OP:

In court - seated in front of the bar on the defense side (behind the IT guy):

"Whitney" - a lawyer in Cheney Mason's firm. Has the long, very straight blond hair and rather solemn look on her face. Tweeters, such as Jim Lichtenstein, mostly refer to her as "Lawyer Gaga".

Quoting myself to edit:

Whitney Boan - a lawyer sharing space in Cheney Mason's firm. Has the long, very straight blond hair and rather solemn look on her face. Tweeters, such as Jim Lichtenstein, mostly refer to her as "Lawyer Gaga".

AND - a good friend of our own Richard Hornsby - according to him on Twitter!

I was trying to be somewhat proactive starting this thread .Thinking there is going to be a flood of new TH's on the news programs and most would not know who they are. To help with keeping the main trial thread cleaned up a tiny bit from people asking who is that and maybe berating them and getting panicked when it suddenly seems like the world has crossed over to the DT.
On FXNWS Gretta has many defense pals so I expect to get worked up if I watch her this week. Sadly ( for us ) Megyn is still out with a baby Judge Pirro I think does a good job but only on Sunday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back