SA is moving to Travis County with BD??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alice Ramnit

Reaction score
I would HOPE that Toombs would be keen to find out if this is true!!!!

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c.../15/colorado-city-dunn-family-trouble-mounts/

Toombs said he could not confirm whether Shawn Adkins, the only named suspect in Hailey's disappearance so far, also is moving to Travis County.

"There are rumors around town that he is moving to the Austin area, too, but we cannot confirm that at this point," Toombs said.

Toombs added that even though Adkins is listed as a suspect, there are no restrictions on his movements.

I would HOPE that Toombs would be keen to find out if this is true!!!!

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c.../15/colorado-city-dunn-family-trouble-mounts/

Toombs said he could not confirm whether Shawn Adkins, the only named suspect in Hailey's disappearance so far, also is moving to Travis County.

"There are rumors around town that he is moving to the Austin area, too, but we cannot confirm that at this point," Toombs said.

Toombs added that even though Adkins is listed as a suspect, there are no restrictions on his movements.

So Billie is moving from the only home that Hailey has ever known with the main suspect in her daughter's disappearance???? :loser:

Things that make you go HMMMMMM!!!

So Billie is moving from the only home that Hailey has ever known with the main suspect in her daughter's disappearance???? :loser:

Things that make you go HMMMMMM!!!

This is the one of the parts I hate most about Hailey Dunn's case.
Something gets posted as an unconfirmed rumor and immediately, it's taken as factual truth.

I have searched and searched to find something that proves this rumor, but so far, I haven't found a single thing that isn't anything more than someone's else opinion.

I understand what you're saying Evan's Mom and you're right, we have no proof. All hearsay and rumor.

But who exactly would you expect to confirm this rumor? Billie herself or Shawn? Shawn has not been heard from in months and his family has never once spoken out in the media. Due to the reaction they would receive I doubt either one of the aforementioned are going to be confirming anything.

The rumor that the two are moving away together is just not that far-fetched. If I were complicit in a crime with another person, I'd want to keep them pretty close to me too. I imagine that each of them is paranoid about the other.

I am 100% convinced that the answer to what happened to Hailey lies with Billie and Shawn.

Something gets posted as an unconfirmed rumor and immediately, it's taken as factual truth.

I have searched and searched to find something that proves this rumor, but so far, I haven't found a single thing that isn't anything more than someone's else opinion.

Well, this is a quote from the link:

Dunn reportedly had to make quite a trip to appear in court Wednesday. Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs said Dunn has moved from Colorado City, and currently is living in Travis County.

The SA thing is speculation, but that looks like the Sheriff is stating a fact.
:cow:

I feel really bad for DD, but in the long run with counseling ....it may be the best thing for him. imo.

I don't know if SA is planning on following her there, but my guess is, she'll take advantage of her new surroundings and the many "picks" there...or if he does he'll do the same. This relationship was/is based on fantasy...imo. Unfortunately, it resulted in a bad reality for HD.

This whole case is just stomach churning. All the mess these children are/were surrounded in.

I understand what you're saying Evan's Mom and you're right, we have no proof. All hearsay and rumor.

But who exactly would you expect to confirm this rumor? Billie herself or Shawn? Shawn has not been heard from in months and his family has never once spoken out in the media. Due to the reaction they would receive I doubt either one of the aforementioned are going to be confirming anything.

The rumor that the two are moving away together is just not that far-fetched. If I were complicit in a crime with another person, I'd want to keep them pretty close to me too. I imagine that each of them is paranoid about the other.

I am 100% convinced that the answer to what happened to Hailey lies with Billie and Shawn.

I''m back...lol. :innocent: It is certainly strange that no one...absolutely no one has leaked anything about SA. Who, what, where, when or how. It's uncanny.

I''m back...lol. :innocent: It is certainly strange that no one...absolutely no one has leaked anything about SA. Who, what, where, when or how. It's uncanny.

Missed you :seeya:

I guess as creepy as SA is, it may not be a reflection on his family. We just don't know anything about them.

I was just speculating on the info that was released and what Toombs stated. I know it is a rumor-----it said so in the statement. I thought we were encouraged to speculate here----its what we do. Sorry if I offend.

Shawn Adkins, the only named suspect so far in the disappearance of Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn, has moved away from the area, according to his attorney.

In an email to the Reporter-News, attorney C. Barrett Thomas confirmed that Adkins has moved away from Colorado City.

"Mr. Adkins has left the immediate area due to his inability to find work in Colorado City. He is now working full time. Mr. Adkins remains accessible to investigators through my office," Thomas said in the email.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jun/27/missing-teen-case-suspect-exits-area/
I don't think it's a giant leap to think he is in Travis County with Billie-

I don't think it's a giant leap to think he is in Travis County with Billie-

It's not a giant leap at all that Shawn would move with Billie. It would be stupid on her part, but definitely not a giant leap.

I'd just like to see some kind of solid confirmation before assuming it's a fact and then repeating it as fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well according to this article, SA has moved away from the Colorado City area.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=385307

KTAB News has learned the only named suspect in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn has moved from the Colorado City area. Shawn Adkins' attorney says his client was not able to find work and moved away. He's now working full time.

KTAB News has learned the only named suspect in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn has moved from the Colorado City area. Shawn Adkins' attorney says his client was not able to find work and moved away. He's now working full time.

Lol, I was just coming to post that link too!
I stand corrected.

Would LOVE to know where Shawn is working AND if Billie Jean Dunn is working now, too.

Did Billie and Clint ever get their divorce.

(Sorry for not being able to keep up but a lot has been going on in our area and just not able to as well as I used to!)

I figured when she moved that she did it to hook up with SA again
Are we really supposed to believe then that she doesn;t know what happened to her daughter?
This woman makes me so so angry!!!

I think it would be well worth the tax dollars for her and SA to have tabs kept on them by LE.....just for pure D aggrevation.

Wonder what's going on with CP investigation? I don't care how long it takes--- as long as it sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cakelady2469