NeJame donates $ from interviews to TES

Another reason to love this man. :)

What a good man. Donating his money to a great cause. A man of integrity, generosity and compassion. Gotta luv him.

He represents them for free, too. I like that he is not taking the money for himself, shows his integrity.

Bless him a thousand times, and Tim Miller - they really really are stand up guys.

I'd love to meet him - and tell him how much I enjoyed his e-mails to Cindy.

Yet another reason to greatly respect MN , what a great guy!

I'm impressed. I love it when I get information like this. txs

:smile:
Something to smile about on this Friday morning!
Way to GO NeJame!!!!

There still are great lawyers in this world!!!!

Mark Nejame is such a wonderful man! He has a heart of gold, for sure. Love him! <3

He represents them for free, too. I like that he is not taking the money for himself, shows his integrity.

That's good to hear. The one thing I hate about this guy (and why I thought he was jumping on the media band wagon) was the fact that he represented different Clients with conflicting interests. I don't feel that it is any defense that he represented them at different times.

What a stellar human being! I teared up reading the OP.
When I get scared that Caylee might not get justice, something like this comes along to remind me that if she has champions like MNJ on her side, all will be well.
WOW!! Thank you Mr NeJame!!! You are an inspiration to me!!!

Finally somebody, besides Mr. Miller, that is a stand-up guy.
Kudos to him!!!:rocker:

That's good to hear. The one thing I hate about this guy (and why I thought he was jumping on the media band wagon) was the fact that he represented different Clients with conflicting interests. I don't feel that it is any defense that he represented them at different times.

I respectfully feel you don't have the pertinent information on this guy, it would probably be a good Idea to search the archives on MN paying particular notice to his correspondence between himself his clients and random people who have inserted themselves into the case...To make such a sweeping statement without first completing the research required to support this statement could be considered slanted and flawed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back