2011.06.17. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score

News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

NOTE: LKB hired as HLN, 'In Session' contributor Baden will be on for duration of trial.

Prime News Want to talk to Vinnie about the Casey Anthony case? Call us! Lines are open right now!!! 1-877-TELL-HLN (877-835-5456)

Dr. Drew HLN Hello from Dr.Drew! It's time for you to submit your questions and comments for Dr. Drew's "On-Call" segment regarding the Casey Anthony trial. We'd love to have you as one of our callers.
Just submit here http://on.cnn.com/iXQDGW and we may call you shortly.

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell Questions or comments about the Casey Anthony trial? E-mail your name + phone # + comment/question to jane@cnn.com to talk to Jane live on the air!

Nancy Grace Casey Anthony murder! Have a question or comment for Nancy? Call RIGHT NOW: 1-877-NANCY-01

FYI: Most of these shows (JVM, NG, DR.DREW), are prerecorded that is why you can't get through the line around show time. Best bet is to email and/or call now if you want a chance to have a question answered.

FYI: Most of these shows (JVM, NG, DR.DREW), are prerecorded that is why you can't get through the line around show time. Best bet is to email and/or call now if you want a chance to have a question answered.

Not true. Some of their shows are pre-recorded.. not all of them. You can tell "with "live" logo.

"Snip" http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Nancy Grace exclusive guest tonight Vasco Thompson?

The 'surprise' defense witness in the Tot Mom case on his alleged contact with Casey Anthony's father just a day before Caylee was reported missing.
Also, Caught on tape: Cops swarm Tot Mom courthouse -- fans violently attacking each other, throwing punches to see Casey Anthony! Don't miss the shocking video tonight!

Nancy Grace has the latest from the Orlando courtroom at 8 PM ET on HLN.

That Wendy person is on JVM (with her hair in a mullet?) and is telling JVM she should be ashamed of herself...not sure what her point it...says the trial is a joke.

Well in watching HLN live right now one of the talking heads is calling JB a liar and is saying the same about the witness today. She thinks JB at the very least should be sanctiond if not barrred. Ironically DH and I were having this convo a little while ago and he said the same thing. IMO JVM is doing the WHOA back to her but they were discussing it.

That Wendy person is on JVM (with her hair in a mullet?) and is telling JVM she should be ashamed of herself...not sure what her point it...says the trial is a joke.

She (Wendy) kept calling Huntington a liar, JVM told her to be careful. I have to say that Wendy almost appears to be drunk or something, her eyes aren't focusing and she was ranting. moo

That harpy used to be anti-ICA until the incest angle came up. Since Wendy is one of those "women are victims and must never be doubted" types, she has jumped on the ICA bandwagon. Sickening.

That harpy used to be anti-ICA until the incest angle came up. Since Wendy is one of those "women are victims and must never be doubted" types, she has jumped on the ICA bandwagon. Sickening.

"Harpy" is a great word. :)
HLN Harpies

I think she was telling Sunny to be ashamed of the court system (because this trial is a joke).

JVM was going to mute her mic. Hopefully she just went ahead and dismissed her from the panel for the night, or indefinitely!

We need our mods to give her a time out.

JVM was going to mute her mic. Hopefully she just went ahead and dismissed her from the panel for the night, or indefinitely!

I thought Wendy was right on with what she was saying.

lol at the mullet...hard to figure out where she was trying to go with her bangs :floorlaugh:

She (Wendy) kept calling Huntington a liar, JVM told her to be careful. I have to say that Wendy almost appears to be drunk or something, her eyes aren't focusing and she was ranting. moo

Well it will be interesting to see if she is back

That is one weird hairdo on Wendy...I thought JVM beat all with that shag she was rocking last year. But I don't want the name of JVM's highlight person...

Shes a little over the top, but I get what she's saying.

Well it will be interesting to see if she is back
She has calmed down a lot now, I did agree with what she said about TH, it was just the way she was yelling and wobbling her head that seemed off.

Not that I am totally anti JVM but but but why did she have to add "EX-Con" to end of VT's name? Sure she wouldn't like it if people added something to the end of her name - it was totally not necessary. She could have worded it differently and still got it in that he had been in prison.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back