2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
PLEASE review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

:tos: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]Here they are![/ame]

PLEASE avoid posts that are:

- bashing the defendant's looks or grooming, in words or through visual images

- using derogatory or demeaning terms to refer to players in this case

- snarky to fellow WSers

- otherwise sending the thread off-topic.

Posters who continue to ignore the TOS or the Rules of Etiquette will find themselves on a Time Out.

If you come across a post that violates TOS or the Rules of Etiquette, or that is clearly taking the thread off-topic, the appropriate response is to hit the red triangle "Alert" button, leave a message for our mods, and move on. Please do not quote the offending post or comment upon it in any way. The mods are equipped with brooms and light sabers and will do everything in their power to make sure that WS continues to be the premier true-crime forum on the Web.

Thank you to the many posters who have helped the mods by alerting on questionable posts these last days.

WFTV feed black.

Thought we were starting at 8:30 from now on. Does the lack of feed mean the attorney's have no early business to conduct this morning?

WFTV feed black.

Thought we were starting at 8:30 from now on. Does the lack of feed mean the attorney's have no early business to conduct this morning?

Yep, nothing going on here, nothing to see.

WFTV feed black.

That's what I thought too. :waitasec:

Ready for a tweet on who may be in hallway ready to testify.

Good morning WS Family :seeya:

Today is one day closer to justice for Caylee!

I wonder who's up next? Is Baez still on the computer forensics or will we see KH and RK today?? JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I just watched Cindy's testimony from yesterday as I can't watch from work. I'm amazed at this and I'm also taken back by the computer logs/software and that they don't match. Very concerning!

morning all, I didnt sleep well because of Ca's testimony yesterday, still has me reeling :( I will be a poptart like Jen Welch today...in and out all day due to errands and kids activiites! One step closer to Justice for Caylee!

on fox orlando just heard them say several jurors were smirking during CA's testimony yesterday

Hi everyone! I just don't know how this whole thing could get any stranger. We've gotta be through the defense's forensics people by now, right?

Dear God,

Please let the Defense rest today and the Prosecution be ready for rebuttal and above all please let the truth become crystal clear for the jurors that justice be served for Caylee. Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail