2011.06.20 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-three)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
eggs-benedict.jpg

http://www.sheknows.com/food-and-recipes/articles/807932/tasty-twists-on-eggs-benedict-recipes

Morning. It's early and I'm feeling under the weather but still have to carry on. I hope JB can play fair with the contempt charges hanging over his head. Some how I do not think he will. Should be very interesting.
Have a great day. Peace

Eggs Benedict! My favorite breakfast in the whole world, thank you. I am assuming there is a Mimosa sitting beside it just out of camera range :)

Been up since 3 am. Already cleaned the kitchen & bathroom, did 2 loads of laundry, vac'd the house, and dusted the computer room. So I'm good to go until we recess for lunch.

Hubby is taking over the bottle feeding of the underachieving kitten today. Bless his heart! :)

Morning! I have been unable to watch live the last 2 days of trial and today will be the same. (family and friend stress/emergency) The youtube uploads and commentary here has been great...both to keep up and as a mental distraction.

Good morning everyone..

I wanted to post a great article about Rodriquez NOT being the co founder of the body farm...I really would like everyone to read this, Jeff is going to tear another liar to pieces.
But...when I try to post the link, it won't take..just xxxx come up on my post.
Anyone know why that is?

Anyway my favorite in the article is at the very last....

By the way, where is the MSM in all this? Stop showing videos of individuals beating each other up waiting in line for the Casey Anthony trial and misinforming the public that Werner Spitz did some type of great job by dropping unsubstantiated BS bombshells when he was destroyed by the prosecution on cross and investigate whether there is some embellishments going on here. Inquiring minds want to know.

Did he say during testimony that he was one of the co-founders? He was on the stand so briefly, I can't recall. :waitasec:

Did he say during testimony that he was one of the co-founders? He was on the stand so briefly, I can't recall. :waitasec:

Yes he did Kat...

Defense Attorney Jose Baez: Are you a Co-Founder of the Anthropological Facility at the Univ of TN – also known as the Body Farm?
William Rodriguez: Yes I am

Good morning everyone..

I wanted to post a great article about Rodriquez NOT being the co founder of the body farm...I really would like everyone to read this, Jeff is going to tear another liar to pieces.
But...when I try to post the link, it won't take..just xxxx come up on my post.
Anyone know why that is?

Anyway my favorite in the article is at the very last....

By the way, where is the MSM in all this? Stop showing videos of individuals beating each other up waiting in line for the Casey Anthony trial and misinforming the public that Werner Spitz did some type of great job by dropping unsubstantiated BS bombshells when he was destroyed by the prosecution on cross and investigate whether there is some embellishments going on here. Inquiring minds want to know.

I believe the xxxx's mean it's not an article that can be linked here, either because it's not mainstream media or it is from an unapproved site. You might try to find the article somewhere else on the internet to see if it will post.

Yes he did Kat...

Defense Attorney Jose Baez: Are you a Co-Founder of the Anthropological Facility at the Univ of TN – also known as the Body Farm?
William Rodriguez: Yes I am

I thought the founder was Bill Bass. I've never heard of a co-founder. :waitasec:

I believe the xxxx's mean it's not an article that can be linked here, either because it's not mainstream media or it is from an unapproved site. You might try to find the article somewhere else on the internet to see if it will post.

Thank you much...probably not an approved site, it usually has a little foul language but not today. It's a shame too because it is such a great article about Rodriquez not being truthful.

I thought the founder was Bill Bass. I've never heard of a co-founder. :waitasec:

Yep...that is what the article states.

So...I guess Jeff is going to have a great day again today.

Yes I have read a book about the Body Farm and don't remember this mega important co-founder being mentioned. Maybe I just forgot him.

Oh, I see...Rodriguez was among the first group of students to get the body farm up and running.

I'd hardly call that a "co-founder". Geez.

Bill Rodriguez, one of Bass' graduate students, wrote his doctoral thesis on information gathered from this facility.

that is all Bill Rodriguez was-a graduate student. Claiming to be a co-counder is a misrepresentation of himself. Wonder how long he has been doing this?

I just hope HHJP is going to allow a statement to be read by the State before he starts testifying so the jury can be helped by determining his truthfulness vis-a-vis the shenanigans the DT tried to pull. HHJP said he would consider doing that if the State would draft something up.

I just hope HHJP is going to allow a statement to be read by the State before he starts testifying so the jury can be helped by determining his truthfulness vis-a-vis the shenanigans the DT tried to pull. HHJP said he would consider doing that if the State would draft something up.

Yeah, me too. Hope the judge did not cool off over the weekend.

Yes I have read a book about the Body Farm and don't remember this mega important co-founder being mentioned. Maybe I just forgot him.

In "Death's Acre" Rodriguez is mentioned as a graduate student, PHD student, and expert on insect activity in human corpses but he in never mentioned as a co-founder anywhere in the book. If he were a co-founder then he certainly was overlooked (LOL).

Good morning all. Looking forward to today and seeing what the MOST AWESOME JEFF ASHTON does for Caylee.

I absolutely love that man. LDB ain't too shabby either!

Okay, I give up trying to figure out what MSM means, have seen it several times and have no idea what it stands for...help please.

Good Morning all! Breakfast looks so yummy!

Another day at the zoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member