State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-20-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

otto

Verified Expert
Reaction score
I guess we're on again with the last witness for the prosecution. I wonder what the defense has up their sleeves. They were notified to be prepared to proceed. Wrapped up by Wednesday? Tuesday? What does the defense have to say: Some other guy did it?

Maybe Jason is going to produce his shirt from the night of the murder ... like a wooden duck.

I have no idea what the defense can say------who would be a character witness for JY and what possible defense could he have? I can't see how this could take many days.

Hey Otto, I like magic. Maybe the shirt will appear at the last minute. I know, maybe Momma Y can bring it in if she testifies. LOL

I have no idea what the defense can say------who would be a character witness for JY and what possible defense could he have? I can't see how this could take many days.

Thought about it all weekend. I can't come up with anyone other than his Momma and the private investigator the Youngs hired, for whatever that's worth.:rolleyes:

I can't imagine Momma Young would be particularly helpful in creating sympathy for her son. That dyad is just toooooo weird and it will show to the jury.

Hope today's witness can start painting that picture for the jury.

Sorry folks..not keeping up with this one...but is this the guy that shot his wife and himself on the beach one night said a mugger did it..i think he was a lawyer.

I can't imagine Momma Young would be particularly helpful in creating sympathy for her son. That dyad is just toooooo weird and it will show to the jury.

Hope today's witness can start painting that picture for the jury.

Shades of MM with PY... media harrassed her, LE bothered her, JY just never could get a break... fired from jobs, expelled from nursing school. You know the gig... like "life ain't fair".:boohoo:

I can hear shades of MM with PY... media harrassed her, LE bothered her, JY just never could get a break... fired from jobs, expelled from nursing school. You know the gig... like "life ain't fair".:boohoo:

Agree. Not in the mood for that verbal vomitus.

If she does take the stand - hopefully she'll seal the fate of her loser son. They both sicken me.

Well, here we go, Campers --

Ahh-h-h, the three C's -- Coffee, Courtroom and a Capital Case!! Life is good -- for the good folks, that is.

Positive thoughts to Detective (or whatever his title) Spivey.

Showing video of def at Crackerl Barrel and slow down for jury to see what he was wearing. This included a button down shirt, levis and brown slip on shoes. {hush puppies!} :eek:

ETA: showing how the def paid with cc. Approx time 7:20, on 11/02......gas receipt for Handy Hugo in Raleigh for gas. 7:32, evening of Nov 2nd....uh, oh! Video of him getting gas, in black and white, dark colored pants and light colored top. Similar or exact as at the Crackeral Barrel. He recalls later the Cracker Barrel was 2 hours different. Actually, closed to 9:22.

Paid for food with cc, paid for gas with cc, paid for hotel with cc. LE located receipts in def's car. SW can obtain cc info from cc issuing company.. Exhibit 97 copy of corres from cc company with credit card receipts. Gave cc #.

fran

Spivey showed a color video of JLY at the Cracker Barrel cash register. JLY has on a henley-style sweater, jeans, and brown, rounded toe casual shoes.

hellooooooo anyone home....is this the guy that shot his wife on the beach ,and then shot himself...blonde haird guy he was a layer i think ..

Witness made round trip to Hampton Inn 6 or 7 times. Obtained video of relevant time period, for this investigation. With regard to video with def checking into the Inn that evening. He observed, at time of check in, same description as the clothing he wore earlier and had a shoulder bag and possibly a computer bag and a suitcase. Kind you can pull out handles and pull behind you.

Did you have opportunity to view def at front desk about an hour later. Did he also observe him walking down a hallway. YES.

Different clothing description. When walking down hallway carrying bottle of water and item in hand. One of pictures appears item in hand is opened up, like a pamphlet. Viewing Hampton Inn video. (fwiw, this is in black and white)

Video shows check in time around 11. sweater appears to be the same sweater as in Cracker Barrell. Strap over shoulder for bag. Still photos showing same thing. Has wallet out and assume he's paying. Jumps 14 seconds in between stills, clerk Daniel Morgan running 2nd shift at that time. Overhead camera at front desk.

Photo around hallway towards two elevators. Appears computer bag and suitcase. Then he has two bottles of water. Elevator photo's on first floor. Description of where doors are from check in counter.

Another photo of east stairwell on first floor and then door to pool area. Hallway, take a left and takes you towards check in counter. Just before midnight, 11:58 J in hallway. Now few seconds later see figure in dark clothing approaching desk, then you see def wearing sweater and lighter area across chest area, like a strips. Something in hands, bottle of water. 23:59 p.m.

Camera angle from hallway that leads towards exit door and stairwell, west stairwell and then in there is an exit door where rock in door, proping open door. Image of person.

west camera towards hallway. 23:59:40. Now has open booklet and see shoes. Kind of ????? colored shoe. ???? (I was buffering :()

ETA.................Ex of atlas opened to a page? showing NC, VA, SC, Tn..............this was only thing recovered from his vehicle, only thing appears to be what was in his hands. Notation, phone #. 610, 52++++++, who? witness: Meredit Fischer's cell #.

Opportunity to drive to Hampton Inn. Hampton Inn and def residence? Yes. Distance from residence, 169 miles...............opportunity to drive yourself between these two locations? How long? leave early morning, 8 or 9 or latter part of afternoon, 3 hours. because of traffic. Other times? Yes ma'am. Late at night and early morning hours. 2 1/2 hours, 2 hours 40 min, somewhere in there.

Slayercam is up

New term (for me) - love it, Mad!!
icon10.gif

Slayercam

:floorlaugh:​

Back to photos of crime scene of child's room. What drew attention to her room photo? One thing that stood out, not consistant, on hutch and adult tylenol EXTRA strength cold medication. What else? Dropper and had reddish colored liquid inside the dropper chamber. Those item were seized.

Request because of photo? Two concerning dropper, what was red liquid? also check and see if dna on dropper. asked FBI to analyze.

Other medications from that area? Zoomed in and one item stood out? a white bottle with a purple wrapper, Pan Cough PD.....didn't know what it was but appearance of medicine bottle. Research on Pan Cough PD, was a strong ADULT cold medication for congestion. Found out mfg and side effects and cautions on using the medication....................ingredients, determined.......includes hydro codine. Effects of that causes dizziness, drowsiness and sleepiness. Regards to using with children, should be used with extreme caution with children, safety and effectiveness have not been determined......MFG Pam Lab, Mktg is same as Pam Laboratories. Determined def HAD BEEN EMPLOYED from 3/28/02 to 1/?/05.

Did he receive training of their samples? They sent report of products sampled by J. :eek: Pan Cough PD 15mm and 4x4 ounce.

Did co indicate if he received training on these products (distrib). He would have been thouroughly trained on this product. How many samples? On list of how much sample call? quantity? AVG sample per call..............how much? quantity 1086 Pam Cough and 4x4 oz 1.

DNA on dropper of C and in dropper test positive for hydro codine, Schedule 3 drug. Other substances in dropper? YES........

Reviewing crime scene photo to id where medications were located.

ETA who gives children unapproved medicine for children? and level 3? :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member