CA- Saggy pants dispute aboard plane in SF

mysticrose

The key to change... is to let go of fear
Reaction score
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — A University of New Mexico football player who was arrested after wearing saggy pants on a plane at the San Francisco airport insists in a video showing part of his exchange with authorities that his pants were up and he had done nothing wrong.

The San Francisco Chronicle obtained the video and a link to it was on the newspaper's website Saturday.

"My pants are up sir," a seated DeShon Marman tells the captain, who along with someone who appears to be a San Francisco police officer, is standing near his seat on the plane. "I'm not doing anything. I paid my fees, and I'm ready to go."

The Chronicle said it obtained the three-minute video from a passenger who was sitting near Marman during Wednesday's incident and did not wish to be identified.

http://www.myqwest.com/news/read.php?id=1980280&ps=1020&srce=morenews_class&action=2&lang=en

:waitasec: Hummmmmmmmmmm will the real story please stand up? In one link he states that his pants were up and in one story, he had bags in both hands and couldn't pull his pants up............and why isn't he embarrassed due to his vulgar and obnoxious behaviour? Instead, he is embarrassed due to the "negative coverage. According to the news stories, his pants were below his butt. He was begging for attention and by golly, he got it! Good for the Captain who got him off of the plane. This jock should be ashamed but I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for it to happen.

This Isn't a option kinda topic...this is simple like you gotta eat food if you wanna life its just the way it is ....just like this topic..pull your dam pants up...when i see a skater walking anywhere near where i like and his pants are half off his *advertiser censored* i walk over and i simply take them right off . 2 reasons one there half off hanging on the ground and its finders keepers as far as im cerned...and number 2. i have a 8 year old daughter and i like to walk with her while she is just getting the hang ok riding a bike..i dont need her seeing these kids with thier pants and thier *advertiser censored* showing boxers or not...so no joke thats what i do .half on half off thier just as much mine as they are his..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back