Cops: Drunk man tried to operate on his dog

Softail

Reaction score
This is so :maddening: I hope he is punished to the furthest extent of the law! :maddening:

A man who told police he was a cardiologist was charged with felony cruelty to an animal after he tried to operate on his dog while "highly intoxicated," Chicago police say.

Stewart Gibbs, 44, of the 200 block of North Clinton Street, was arrested at about 10 p.m. Sunday after he told police he tried to remove a cyst from his Doberman’s right ear, according to Chicago Police News Affairs Officer John Mirabelli.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...o-operate-on-own-dog-20110620,0,6627378.story

I was just coming here to post this. What in hades is wrong with this man?!?! This is almost as bizarre as that woman who pushed the cat into a trash can a while back. I, too, hope he is severely punished and gets some counseling!!

People can be truly coinky-dinks. This is by no means a comparison, but I was watching Hoarders-Buried alive last night. This lady had like a million dolls (stacked to the ceiling). She also had an operating room for her dolls. She would amputate the poor things and use the parts to put on older or broken dolls. Something is very seriously wrong for someone to be hacking away at doll parts and sewing them on other dolls (arms, legs, heads).

But to do this with a living breathing animal is just INSANE! Yet there are people out there who don't think twice about putting their baby in a microwave, or performing surgery on a doll, or a dog.

I swear, I'm going to become an agoraphobic because I just don't like what's going on outside my front door!

MOO

Mel

Wow that's disturbing. I hope he gets punished to the fullest extent.. wow!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back