Who ever is eventually arrested for

Status
Not open for further replies.

4Jacy

Reaction score
Haleigh's murder, I think we should all pool together here at Websleuths, and pay for Jose Baez as their Defense Attorney. :great:

Haleigh's murder, I think we should all pool together here at Websleuths, and pay for Jose Baez as their Defense Attorney. :great:

Who will be the surprise witness that supposedly made phone calls 8 months before he got the phone number?

Who will be the surprise witness that supposedly made phone calls 8 months before he got the phone number?

I'm interested in knowing who all was making calls and receiving calls up to eight hours before that 911 call was made to dispatch...JMHO

I'm interested in knowing who all was making calls and receiving calls up to eight hours before that 911 call was made to dispatch...JMHO

Perhaps I am confused, and please correct me if I'm wrong, however, I believe something got misconstrued, this belongs in the Casey Anthony threads.

Perhaps I am confused, and please correct me if I'm wrong, however, I believe something got misconstrued, this belongs in the Casey Anthony threads.

Are you talking about titanfan's post? MY reply was in regards to what titanfan62702 posted, so perhaps I am confused... IF that post was intended for the Caylee Anthony forum.

Originally Posted by titanfan62702

However my post was referring to me being interested in knowing what all had transpired via telephone calls between Ron C, his mother, his grandmother and other family members up to eight hours before Haleigh was reported as missing..JMHO

What's so hard to understand? The first post was about hiring Jose as the defense attorney for whoever is arrested for what happened to HaLeigh.

I just hope someone is arrested for what happened to HaLeigh and proof of their guilt can be firmly shown.

Actually after his experience with this trial, Baez just might be better than Shoemaker or Werner.

I disagree.
When an arrest is made I want sufficient council so the perp(s) won't have their case thrown out or mistrials declared.

What a a great idea. The perfect atty for RC, AS, TN.:floorlaugh:

Actually after his experience with this trial, Baez just might be better than Shoemaker or Werner.

I agree, Baez seems to me learaning some very important lessons. Let me re-phrase that, he seems to be experiencing many lessons. Whether he is learning from them , maybe not...:great:

Another thing I would love to see.... Yuri Melech go up to Satsuma and take charge of the investigation on this case. Wouldn't that be the absolute best...
Then, maybe Jeff Aston and LDB could somehow become the prosecutors on this case... I know, I know...But would still love for it to happen!:rocker:

Another thing I would love to see.... Yuri Melech go up to Satsuma and take charge of the investigation on this case. Wouldn't that be the absolute best...
Then, maybe Jeff Aston and LDB could somehow become the prosecutors on this case... I know, I know...But would still love for it to happen!:rocker:

Oh, Nonni, that would be the greatest thing that could happen to this case!!

Aston cross examing AS. How would he reply to "That's a crock?"

Brilliant idea, just brilliant!
Who do I make the check out to?

I say we set it up so we can do as an anonymous organization so that Jose B. won't know its from people who think he sucks... but then again he may boost his ego even more because he'll believe that even though we dislike him we think he is a <cough> exceptional attorney.

Even if he ends up with his butt in jail after ICA's trial. It wouldn't surprise me at all! Did anyone see how his was hamming it up with the ladies outside the courthouse?

JB is like the a <ahem> dufus is walking around with toilet paper stuck to their shoe and their fly down that thinks people are amazed by their magnetic sex appeal and laughing at his witty repartee.:floorlaugh:

Did anyone else here the rumor that he's putting together a pictorial calendar with Geraldo? :loser::floorlaugh:

Brilliant idea, just brilliant!
Who do I make the check out to?

I say we set it up so we can do as an anonymous organization so that Jose B. won't know its from people who think he sucks... but then again he may boost his ego even more because he'll believe that even though we dislike him we think he is a <cough> exceptional attorney.

Even if he ends up with his butt in jail after ICA's trial. It wouldn't surprise me at all! Did anyone see how his was hamming it up with the ladies outside the courthouse?

JB is like the a <ahem> dufus is walking around with toilet paper stuck to their shoe and their fly down that thinks people are amazed by their magnetic sex appeal and laughing at his witty repartee.:floorlaugh:

Did anyone else here the rumor that he's putting together a pictorial calendar with Geraldo? :loser::floorlaugh:

I keep thinking of a short-run TV sitcom called "Amen". I don't remember the attorney's show name, but it was the same actor that played George Jefferson.

I keep thinking of a short-run TV sitcom called "Amen". I don't remember the attorney's show name, but it was the same actor that played George Jefferson.

O/T Are you talking about Sherman Hemsley who played the part of Deacon Frye and had the unmarried daughter who was in love with the preacher? I don't recall him being an attorney on that series, but hey I've slept since then so he could have been...JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell